What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official 2013-14 A.D. Chicago Bulls Thread

TRILLip Brooks
TRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
WE BACK

tumblr_mlxgseuTxY1r7nl81o1_1280.jpg

C Noah / Muhammad
PF 🤬 / Gibson / Murphy
SF Deng / Dunleavy / Snell
SG Butler
PG Rose / Hinrich / Teague

Make or break season for us. Training camp already started, we play first pre season game on Saturday.

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This go be the last season with this core group. 🤬 should be getting amnestied after the season. Deng is a free agent and unless he take a salary reduction then he's gone as well.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody think we will have any trades?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    I doubt it, the only trade worthy player we have is Deng. He just go be a rental unless he sign a deal with the team he going to
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Training camp photos

• Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to come in trollin on some tommy 🤬 lol but ehh good luck to yall on rose comin back and I look forward to the matchups against yall
  • TRILLip Brooks
    -Apparently Thibs is going to be cutting back on Noah minutes this year

-The had a scrimmage today and Rose didn't participate
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lol I didn't know Dexter Pittman was on yall squad now.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Chi-Town Bully

The sad thing is he the leading player to get the last roster spot because the Bulls need a big
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets go bulls . Plus wasnt Dahntay Johnson signed.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Nas sig is dope as 🤬 !
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BVNYsVPCEAAsfXr.jpg

supposedly taj gained 10 to 20 pounds of muscle in the off season along with taking 1,000 jump shots a day. if he can hit that j with the regularity of a corey blount my 🤬

hope this year taj earns his keep especially when they amnesty 🤬 and sign mirotic

who last i read from nick gibson who covers international prospects said

"A source within an NBA front office told Sheridan Hoops he considers Real Madrid’s Nikola Mirotic to be the best NBA prospect still playing in Europe."

"I wholeheartedly agree, and that’s why the Bulls would be crazy to part with the Montengrin power forward in a trade for Pau Gasol, or almost anyone else."

potential great 1-2 punch at the 4 for years to come
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Pre

For some reason, them crakkkas over at Realgm think that Tyrus Thomas
  • TRILLip Brooks
  • Chi-Town Bully
    🤬 getting banned every day it seems
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More interested to see Rose defensive progression than anything. Hopefully, Butler continues to improve and makes another year and as always it will come down to how healthy we are at the end of the year.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall think 🤬 's worth getting amnestied? Granted, he got an undeserved contract but what's done is done. Might as well use him for what he can do but put him on benchmob status and let Taj start.
  • ckfree
    compared to other contracts boozers is less awful than most you could do a lot worse than his 16 and 10

i see him putitng up similar numbers again this year but he wont do 🤬 againt indiana and miami because he struggles with size and more physical teams

hes not for that playoff life so he aint gotta go home but he need to get the 🤬 up out of chicago
  • ckfree
    all i know is in this fight between coach and gm the bulls higher ups specifically pax and reinsdorff better pick thibs

top 5 coach easily in the nba today even with his there is no tomorrow approach i would take him over any other coach

he is a defensive genius and he gets the most out of everyone on the roster. they can find another gm to work the way you want to go, you cannot always find a great coach and one whos got the respect of all the players like thibs does. if they do something to 🤬 this team up again and lose thibs, this team will never be able to bounce back until the team is sold to someone who makes them a priority
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall think 🤬 's worth getting amnestied? Granted, he got an undeserved contract but what's done is done. Might as well use him for what he can do but put him on benchmob status and let Taj start.

If I was the GM I wouldn't amnesty 🤬 , I'd try and find a trade for dude, or let his contract expire and wait on Mirotic
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

If I was the GM I wouldn't amnesty 🤬 , I'd try and find a trade for dude, or let his contract expire and wait on Mirotic

I would be really surprise if they find a team to take on Boozers contract in a trade. They just got to ride with it & hopefully he can give them a double double every night. Besides looking forward to Rose coming back. If Taj can post up & hit that mid range jumper on a regular. I would expect to see some pick & pop's with him & Rose. Which should open the lane some for Rose cause the big is going to have to step out to guard Taj.

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT'S THAT TIME................ I know he ain't gonna play that many minutes but idgaf.........................
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rose taking charges n 🤬
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The Bulls gonna miss Nate Rob

2. I swear Jimmy Butler daddy used to rap with the UMC's
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Taj played really well, hope he keeps it up