What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best 🤬 tied to nerdy personality, studies show.

24

Comments

  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manswers once said that brainy girls are better at sex. I would think the skills would translate well to 🤬 .
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought everyone knew this 🤬 , that's why I 🤬 with quiet and nerdy chicks. They go hard and won't have all of your business in the streets.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was common knowledge.

    nerd-chicks2.jpg
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Some truth to this. Best I got was from this nerd chick
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't 🤬 nerdy 🤬
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    So it's safe to say that @MzGrahamBitches sex game is like 🤬 ' the mattress. because she talks way too much 🤬 to be a bedroom beast. and for good measure @MsSouthern always be quiet as a nerdy church mouse...which means.....

    studies show.


    I don't brag about how I perform really, I just talk 🤬 in general.

    interesting though.


    I 🤬 with ya sense of humor. you know dat. @MzGrahamBitches
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NAW.... THE BEST HEAD I EVER GOT FROM THE TOP 4 CHICKS, ALL OF THEM WERE 🤬 /FREAKS/NOTHING SHY OR NERDY ABOUT THEM AND THEY LOVED TO GIVE HEAD
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Lol I've never been called a nerd before ....
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lol I've never been called a nerd before ....

    lol..your ass isn't a nerd in the least. Welcome to the wack head club!

  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lol I've never been called a nerd before ....

    lol..your ass isn't a nerd in the least. Welcome to the wack head club!



    And to think all these times he finishes and makes that cute noise when I'm done ....is cause I'm no good


    I coulda sworn it was cause I was a head doctor lol
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lol I've never been called a nerd before ....

    lol..your ass isn't a nerd in the least. Welcome to the wack head club!



    And to think all these times he finishes and makes that cute noise when I'm done ....is cause I'm no good


    I coulda sworn it was cause I was a head doctor lol


    Nerds do it best. your freaky side makes him *sigh* ..put some glasses on .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Best head/🤬 combo I ever got was from a hood chick trying to be a nerd.

    Yep this has been my experience head wise, got her on camcorder and everything.....she wasn't a real nerd though cuz she hated school and hated books, but she loved to watch the History Channel and talked nerdy all the time. Had a high, strong sex drive though.... Very weird chick
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never had good head smh....

    You've never lived bro....you've never lived
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive always been the one guy out the click everybody know that will talk to the geek girls. I like the aspect of bringing them outta they shell and shaping and molding them into some somebodies. When im through wit them girls they end up acting like Rihanna
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Ive always been the one guy out the click everybody know that will talk to the geek girls. I like the aspect of bringing them outta they shell and shaping and molding them into some somebodies. When im through wit them girls they end up acting like Rihanna

    Even better when you see her some time later leading a dude through the mall whipped out his skull carrying 10 bags. She walking 10 feet in front of him, see you, and damn near sprint to make small talk. Meanwhile, he limp over, stand there waiting on an intro for five minutes before the "I eat ass" face falls when he realizes she don't even care that he's back there, and don't get an acknowledgment until you exit the scene like, "Well, I'm a let y'all finish shopping then. Nice seeing you."

    Pride make him want to swing; her 🤬 makes him sit still, but you're just walking off thinking about a $5 Subway. Nothing like permastamping some 🤬 .
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Ive always been the one guy out the click everybody know that will talk to the geek girls. I like the aspect of bringing them outta they shell and shaping and molding them into some somebodies. When im through wit them girls they end up acting like Rihanna

    Even better when you see her some time later leading a dude through the mall whipped out his skull carrying 10 bags. She walking 10 feet in front of him, see you, and damn near sprint to make small talk. Meanwhile, he limp over, stand there waiting on an intro for five minutes before the "I eat ass" face falls when he realizes she don't even care that he's back there, and don't get an acknowledgment until you exit the scene like, "Well, I'm a let y'all finish shopping then. Nice seeing you."

    Pride make him want to swing; her 🤬 makes him sit still, but you're just walking off thinking about a $5 Subway. Nothing like permastamping some 🤬 .

    Hahaha, why i had something similar happen two months ago when i ran into this one chick and her new dude? She recognize me and came over and her man looked all salty and awkward and gave me a forced head nod while she was on some " it s good to see you!!" 🤬 askin me do i have the same number and everything in front of him. I glanced up at him and he tried to act like he aint hear her ask me that by checkin his phone all of a sudden. I was thinking damn, this girl bold, he must be a sucka for lettin that slide.
  • Matt-
    Matt- stew Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Thought everyone knew this 🤬 , that's why I 🤬 with quiet and nerdy chicks. They go hard and won't have all of your business in the streets.

    🤬 fat 🤬 post
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perspicacity related to head capabilities?

    Alright.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFOH
    its not the nerdy but the quiet reserved girls


  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NYETOPn wrote: »

    Perspicacity related to head capabilities?

    Alright.

    This 🤬 with the technical terms and 🤬
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^lol....i had to say that 🤬 out loud.....slowly
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    geek chicks huh? felicity from arrow looks like she working with something. I like it when porn stars like mika tan plays the teacher roll and wears glasses.