What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Some phone shit

Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
Aiight I been usin this minute phone for like two years now, not much use for it, never used that much, didnt spend too much a month, etc. it was a blackberry, bold I believe. Well that bitch bout dead, got a one year old that went ham on it. So now im in the market.

Im assuming a supervisory role so I know Ima need a phone, otherwise I'd say fuck it. Im lookin at the iPhone 5 and the 5s....one of the plans is like 69 euros a month, 1 gig of internet or some shit, unlimited calls/texts (I pay 1 euro one time fee for the 16gb Iphone 5) and the other 79 eruo/mo (2gb internet set up, unltd blah blah, I pay a one time fee of 29 euro for the device)

Both are two year plans, Im going to need them at least until 2017. Things is, i aint too hip on the new phone shit, so I need somebody some schoolin. what should I do?

on a sidenote, I can get a free iphone 4 or 4s and just get the cheap plan for 49 eu/mo. Only thing with those is that they need screen repair and need to be completely wiped of all information of the prev owner (a family member)

help a young player out.

Replies