What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Official 2013-14 NBA Thread

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao last page is comedy.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG you still betting on games?

fredisawinner.png

Can't stop. Won't stop.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, didnt know kevin love had famous kinfolk
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    man today is on some 🤬 tho, WB out again, Thunder playin a tight game with..... the bobcats smh, and neither of my weedmen are answering the phone. FML

Oh 🤬 this 🤬 needs to be sedated before he start rippin sockets out the wall and breakin 🤬 like the hulk

I need to be sedated while talking to morons such as yourself.... I have a low tolerance for idiotic 🤬 babble

Yea Right clown.I'm top tier in this piece(which aint sayin much that's like Jordan hoopin at the Y)

You're just a mad angry weirdo I bet you be throwin 🤬 and crying uncontrollably swingin at the air like trey in boyz in the hood so sad

What the 🤬 are you top tier of? Y'all 🤬 me with this dumb 🤬 , like posting in the cheap seats will grant you accolades. Internet keyboard warriors..

It's simple.I make insightful posts unlike 90% of this board that's what I meant.Lol @ accolades that's for those gns geeks I couldnt care less about that.Don't know where u gettin keyboard warriors from that don't even make sense shut your emotional geek ass up
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man today is on some 🤬 tho, WB out again, Thunder playin a tight game with..... the bobcats smh, and neither of my weedmen are answering the phone. FML

Oh 🤬 this 🤬 needs to be sedated before he start rippin sockets out the wall and breakin 🤬 like the hulk

I need to be sedated while talking to morons such as yourself.... I have a low tolerance for idiotic 🤬 babble

Yea Right clown.I'm top tier in this piece(which aint sayin much that's like Jordan hoopin at the Y)

You're just a mad angry weirdo I bet you be throwin 🤬 and crying uncontrollably swingin at the air like trey in boyz in the hood so sad

dog, this is a 🤬 internet message board. the 🤬 are you top tier of? posting idiotic non sensical 🤬 ? yeah you got that 🤬 locked the 🤬 down lol

Im a mad angry weirdo yet you're the one always antagonizing and holding grudges against people you dont know because they disagreed with you. yeah Im the weird one, go on somewhere little homie.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not forget OKC could've amnestied Perkins.
    Litmus test my ass.

Because "amnesty" doesn't mean you don't pay them. It means they don't count against the cap. But either way, Harden's contract would've put us in the luxury tax AND we would've had to still pay Perkins the last 18 million dollars of his contract.

Thus the true price-tag on re-signing Harden in 2013 *alone* would've been at least 38 million dollars. So I guess a shooter that plays no defense is worth 38 millie in one year with no money to spend on the front court, huh?

Yeah, you failed the test.

Sorry I guess I come from the world of billionaires have $ to spend and spending now increases the value (intangibles aka goodwill, brand) of the franchise to sell later.
    If you wanna not pay luxury tax I'll concede the point. But I'd be a win now sell later owner
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who?
  • greenwood1921
    Let's not forget OKC could've amnestied Perkins.
    Litmus test my ass.

Because "amnesty" doesn't mean you don't pay them. It means they don't count against the cap. But either way, Harden's contract would've put us in the luxury tax AND we would've had to still pay Perkins the last 18 million dollars of his contract.

Thus the true price-tag on re-signing Harden in 2013 *alone* would've been at least 38 million dollars. So I guess a shooter that plays no defense is worth 38 millie in one year with no money to spend on the front court, huh?

Yeah, you failed the test.

Sorry I guess I come from the world of billionaires have $ to spend and spending now increases the value (intangibles aka goodwill, brand) of the franchise to sell later.
    If you wanna not pay luxury tax I'll concede the point. But I'd be a win now sell later owner

Shout out to the Lakers, Knicks, and Nets right now. Yeah, those are smart odds.
    And before you mention Miami - do some research and realize that they put that team together BEFORE the current CBA and all three of them took much less than their actual market value. Something Harden was not willing to do.

Thanks for playing.
  • HustleThaDon

Who?

His uncle was the founder of The Beach Boys.
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2013
    O.G. wrote: »

Why get high and sit at a computer? I've never understood that 🤬 .

Im surprised you know how to work a computer old school. theres alot of things you wouldnt understand about the new generation. just sit back and be cool with ya dial up telephone and ya 8-track tape players aight? send a telegraph or some 🤬 , this dont concern you.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the holidays my cheapseat 🤬 get along gotdammit lol
  • Tommy bilfiger

dog, this is a 🤬 internet message board. the 🤬 are you top tier of? posting idiotic non sensical 🤬 ? yeah you got that 🤬 locked the 🤬 down lol

Im a mad angry weirdo yet you're the one always antagonizing and holding grudges against people you dont know because they disagreed with you. yeah Im the weird one, go on somewhere little homie.

If it's just a message board why u so mad all the time? You haven't realized people just laugh and antagonize your 🤬 like I'm doin right now.You a puppet wit maracas shut da fucc up
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    OG you still betting on games?

fredisawinner.png

Can't stop. Won't stop.

lol post your big plays, i'm trying to get to 10k before the season is over, i'm doing alright with 2 team 4 point teasers, I just need to stop betting on football
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    iron man1 wrote: »
    It's the holidays my cheapseat 🤬 get along gotdammit lol

It ain't an iron man post unless the word "gotdammit" ain't featured in it lol
  • greenwood1921
    HustleMob wrote: »

Who?

camron.gif

Bruh... I thought you was gon' be like "Jack Nicholson is his uncle" or some 🤬 . He so irrelevant you didn't even remember his name long enough to post it. You just posted his job. lol
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uzykVxK.gif

h7VUxHh.gif

the 🤬 goin on in this 🤬 ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continue to dance puppets for my amusement
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Love from the beach-boys and I think Kevin's pop played or granddad played in the NBA also.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleMob wrote: »

Who?

camron.gif

Bruh... I thought you was gon' be like "Jack Nicholson is his uncle" or some 🤬 . He so irrelevant you didn't even remember his name long enough to post it. You just posted his job. lol

lol you asked I answered
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    lol yo this thread hilarious

battle royale goin on in here
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moe Harkless is ass
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Continue to dance puppets for my amusement

mexican-puppets-23964659.jpg

Shots fired

just @smokelahomo if u need entertainment.It's easy to Wind him up and watch him crash into the wall
  • smokelahoma

If it's just a message board why u so mad all the time? You haven't realized people just laugh and antagonize your 🤬 like I'm doin right now.You a puppet wit maracas shut da fucc up

where do you idiots get this "im always mad" 🤬 from? you dummies post dumb 🤬 and I respond. simple as that. btw shut the "fucc" up? I guess you too trill to spell 🤬 correctly huh? read a book 🤬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who?

mike love of the beach boys
  • greenwood1921
    Damn. Bobcats got a set of Thick ass black twin cheerleaders.

Slightly ratchet, but I plead the Juicy J doctrine.