What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

16791112

Comments

  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    [quote="beenw
    ize;6495209"]ANY 🤬 THAT KILLS 1, 2 AND 3 YR OLD INNOCENT BABIES AND THEY MAMA IN A FLOOD IS A MURDEROUS 🤬 WHO IS NOT KIND, MERCIFUL OR CARING. NOT JUST A FEW MOTHERS AND CHILDREN BUT ALL OF THE MOTHERS AND CHILDREN ON THE WHOLE DAMN FUCKN PLANET. I WOULD NEVER CLAIM A 🤬 LIKE THAT AND I QUESTION THE INTELLIGENCE OF A PERSON WHO DOES. YOU MEAN THIS BIG BAD MERCIFUL 🤬 WIPED OUT EVERY LIVING THING ON THE PLANET EXCEPT NOAH AND HIS PETS????? YOU MEAN 5 MONTH OLD BABIES WAS WICKED AND NOT WORTH THE BREATH THEY BREATH?? HUH?? SICK ASS 🤬

    -Varian[/quote]

    Yahweh was a murderer from the beginning. @Ziryab @waterproof
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any man that thinks he knows Gods reasons or mentality is an idiot.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    ^ Or who you have been decieved to think is 🤬 lol.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Or who you perceive 🤬 to be ^.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    In this world the devil masquerades as 🤬 and has decived the whole world as written in the book of Revelation.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭

    And convinces man that man's knowledge >> 🤬 .

    Some people still believe the fruit of the earth will make them smarter than 🤬 .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    According to your 🤬 man did become like 🤬 out of Yahweh's own mouth. You might want to research into who Yahweh really was.

    Genesis 3:5
    For 🤬 doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

    Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord 🤬 said, “Behold, the man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat and live for ever”—


  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    beenwize wrote: »
    According to your 🤬 man did become like 🤬 out of Yahweh's own mouth. You might want to research into who Yahweh really was.

    Genesis 3:5
    For 🤬 doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

    Lol, you think like him that made that statement in 3:5. Read the verses before and after and stop googling verses to pervert His words.
    Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord 🤬 said, “Behold, the man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat and live for ever”—

    What He was saying was that man became like gods in not depending on 🤬 to have eternal life but becoming gods and dying to the earth. 🤬 gave us eternal life but when Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil his eyes were now aware to life outside of 🤬 and so everyone from hence forth died to the earth instead of living forever through 🤬 .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    According to your 🤬 man did become like 🤬 out of Yahweh's own mouth. You might want to research into who Yahweh really was.

    Genesis 3:5
    For 🤬 doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

    Lol, you think like him that made that statement in 3:5. Read the verses before and after and stop googling verses to pervert His words.
    Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord 🤬 said, “Behold, the man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat and live for ever”—

    What He was saying was that man became like gods in not depending on 🤬 to have eternal life but becoming gods and dying to the earth. 🤬 gave us eternal life but when Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil his eyes were now aware to life outside of 🤬 and so everyone from hence forth died to the earth instead of living forever through 🤬 .

    In order for you to understand this you will have to forget what you have been taught by the churches and by the world and become like a baby born again to receive this is all I will say.




    John 3:3-10

    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)


    3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of 🤬 . 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s 🤬 , and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of 🤬 . 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

    9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    According to your 🤬 man did become like 🤬 out of Yahweh's own mouth. You might want to research into who Yahweh really was.

    Genesis 3:5
    For 🤬 doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

    Lol, you think like him that made that statement in 3:5. Read the verses before and after and stop googling verses to pervert His words.
    Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord 🤬 said, “Behold, the man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat and live for ever”—

    What He was saying was that man became like gods in not depending on 🤬 to have eternal life but becoming gods and dying to the earth. 🤬 gave us eternal life but when Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil his eyes were now aware to life outside of 🤬 and so everyone from hence forth died to the earth instead of living forever through 🤬 .

    In order for you to understand this you will have to forget what you have been taught by the churches and by the world and become like a baby born again to receive this is all I will say.




    John 3:3-10

    Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)


    3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of 🤬 . 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s 🤬 , and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of 🤬 . 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

    9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

    Proverbs 24: 4-14 (Lol, you sound dumb as 🤬 quoting scriptures that you don't even know yourself. I can't even entertain satan's folly anymore, that's a funny dude. Tell him I said, he's a 🤬 .)

    4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. 5 Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes. 6 He who sends a message by the hand of a fool Cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. 7 Like the legs of the lame that hang limp Is a proverb in the mouth of fools. 8 Like one who binds a stone in a sling Is he who gives honor to a fool. 9 Like a thorn that goes into the hand of a drunkard Is a proverb in the mouth of fools. 10 The great 🤬 who formed everything Gives the fool his hire and the transgressor his wages. 11 As a dog returns to his own 🤬 , So a fool repeats his folly. 12 Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him. 13 The lazy man says, "There is a lion in the road! A fierce lion is in the streets!" 14 As a door turns on its hinges, So does the lazy man on his bed.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    if any man be ignorant let him be ignorant. carry on. lol
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    only for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. this is not for everybody to understand.


    2 Corinthians 4:3
    And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

    In whom the 🤬 of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of 🤬 , should shine unto them.


    2 Corinthians 3:13 -15
    And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

    But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

    Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts.

  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    The anti-christ is real, thanks for proving me right, lol.

    Matthew 7:15

    15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    the world does not know the truth. you can only learn it by the holy spirit.

    John 14:17
    Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    all scripture was there for you to see. be ignorant or seek and you shall find.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    the world does not know the truth. you can only learn it by the holy spirit.

    John 14:17
    Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you

    Amen my brother.

    John 14:26
    But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

    1 Corinthians 6:19
    Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from 🤬 ? You are not your own,

    1 John 4:4
    4 You are of 🤬 , little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    @beenwize @waterproof I want to say that you are correct about YAHWEH being moon 🤬 . Upon further research, it comes from the name YAHREACH(meaning "moon") and YAHREAH(meaning "white, paleness"). I've made a thread questioning the name using in our Bible's today which mysteriously writes LORD in all caps. I learned as a very young child that a name has 1 capital letter. I learned as an adult, the govt writes peoples names in ALL CAPS because that renders them as a corporation (property) which is how all the people are enslaved by this system once they sign their birth certificate and accept their name as JOHN JACKSON as opposed to John Jackson. Thats a whooooole 'nother lesson but that ties in here.

    The Masoretes injected the names LORD (in all CAPS mysteriously), JEHOVAH (again in CAPS), YAH, JAH, YAHWEH, etc. into the Bible to replace His real name which was revealed to Moses at the burning bush as I AM THAT I AM (which is an English transliteration, still not His true name). Jewish people know that His real name is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, pronounced Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, though they dare not speak it and actually worship the "JEWISH NATIONAL NAME OF 🤬 " (according to Strong's Hebrew Concordance #3068). NOTE: The Jewish people do not believe in Jesus Christ (therefore you get 'Anti-Christ') therefore they represent the synagogue of Satan because anyone not FOR Christ is AGAINST Christ (as He said in Matthew and Luke). Also, the Revelation of John proclaims that those that are claiming the Jew name today, are not but lie, and are of the synagogue of Satan. Which makes perfect sense.

    Does this make the Bible unreliable? No. Because if you read the Bible carefully, you will be able to spot these misnomers. If you type someone's name in ALL CAPS something is not right. That means you are getting a FALSE representation of the name and NOT the ACTUAL name. Though in real life, chances are it IS the exact name, there would be no reason at all for the BIBLE to put it in all CAPS if it were the right name.


    Jah-Hovah

    Hovah in the Hebrew Concordance is #1942 and is synonomous to "calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous, naughtiness, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness".

    Jah is means 🤬 .


    Therefore Jah-Hovah is 🤬 of Evil. the Evil One that Christ spoke of.



    Again, this does NOT mean that you should denounce your King James Version Bible (the BEST English translation version we have dude! Its all we got!). It just means you must PAY ATTENTION.

    The name given to Moses was Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, pronounced Ahayah Asher Ahayah.


    I URGE you to research this ANYONE to research this themselves and not to follow me because I could be WRONG and I don't want to be that FALSE TEACHER. But I truly feel, upon researching that this is correct.

    If anything, I KNOW NOW THAT JEHOVAH IS THE DEVIL. IT IS THE JEWISH NATIONAL NAME OF 🤬 , AND THE JEWISH CHURCH IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Man i got ADHD like a muhfucka so alot of what i said may sound redundant.. Here is a guy that breaks it down even better.. The truth is surfacing...!

    http://ahayahyashiya.blogspot.com/2013/02/yhwhyhvh-and-ahayah-illuminati-knows.html

    ^^^^again check his references, don't look to follow man follow the truth...!
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOTE: I am referring strictly to LANGUAGE. No one is actually worshipping JAH persay, they are just calling 🤬 by the wrong name


    This IS NOT a reason to denounce the Old Testament AT ALL. Just stop calling Him Jah because HE NEVER SAID THAT WAS HIS NAME. HIS NAME IS Ahayah Asher Ahayah or simply, Ahayah (which Moses was to tell the Israelites)
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @Ziryab keep seeking and researching everything for yourself. the rabbit hole is way deeper.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    of course

    only posted that to let you kno I see what you saying about the word Yah. but you should not denounce the 🤬 of Israel bcuz they tried to get ppl to attribute his marvelous acts to Satan using linguistics. you cant expect Christ to pick up your life if you are attacking the Word that He came to fulfill
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @Ziryab you have a long way to go. i been there before where you are now. I've done the Christian thing, Hebrew Israelite thing, and studied that Bible. You are being given truth mixed with disinformation. the white man does not care what blacks do with that bible because he the one that compiled and twisted it up. a lot of your so called elders maybe even know this. most of y'all worshipping the 🤬 of the jews real talk you have to do research. don't believe me. do research.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @Ziryab just like a lot of Christian leaders are masonic and decievers the same goes for a lot of hebrew israelite elders if they aren't just brainwashed and decieved themselves. there is a hidden agenda with all that stuff. again don't believe me. do research. truth is not found in 1 book. you have to look within and allow your spirit to guide you. most ppl in this world are decieved. i don't know everything, but i know that old testament 🤬 is not the true Creator.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smhhh.... i AM an Israelite. Yes, I do worship the 🤬 of the Israelites/Jews. The so called "Jews" today are NOT Jews, but lie...! I DO NOT worship their 🤬 JEHOVAH, the JewISHHHH NATIONal name of 🤬 because he is SATAN.


    I thought this would bring us together because I thought I could see what had you scratchin your head as well as saw the flaw in waterproof's argument. But it's clear you hold fast the ideology of a fool (though you can change, praise 🤬 !)


    You claim you believe in Christ but you denounce His Word, you are a LIE. Until you fully accept Christ, I give 2 shyts about anything else you got to say. You ARENT my brother, I gives a 🤬 what happens to you now because you are condemned already after I tried multiple times ask you to stop (Scripture says I should only try TWICE)

    Titus 3
    9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the Law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

    10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

    11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
















    May 🤬 show you the truth before it is too late. You may have the last word