What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Dying Light *New open world zombie survival game from the creators of Dead Island*

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks interesting, doesn't seem particularity innovative though.

Just looks like they designed a large world with rpg elements of gaining new skills, and creating things, and a bunch of "fetch" quest to do in game.

Maybe the game would be a lot more interesting if I watched someone who played at night instead of going to sleep all the time.
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    BoldChild wrote: »

Just looks like they designed a large world with rpg elements of gaining new skills, and creating things, and a bunch of "fetch" quest to do in game.

Maybe the game would be a lot more interesting if I watched someone who played at night instead of going to sleep all the time.

wrong thread
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

wrong thread

Nope, this the right one.

^ Was talking about the ingame day/night cycles with that quote.
  • Beta
    Beta wrote: »

wrong thread

Nope, this the right one.

^ Was talking about the ingame day/night cycles with that quote.

no I was talking about my original post before I deleted it. I forgot to unquote you
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched a couple of streams and it looks good. I liked dead island so I might get this.
    I liked the first dead Island (2nd one was basically dlc. 🤬 that one) and this looks exactly like dead island just with better graphics. I need more than that

lol @ I liked the 1st dead island
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Finished it this morning. Between this and FC4, I've met my quota for annoying ass hallucinations. And maybe I did too many side missions, but they can keep damn near the whole last half of this game. Highly recommend using the wep/item stash dupe early, before it gets patched.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Beta
    Just ordered it off Amazon so I'll have it Monday
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad... didnt want to put it down last jight but my son had solo and ensemble....

Add my for shareplay
  • [Deleted User]
  • VulcanRaven
    edited February 2015
    WTF?

200_s.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just copped downloading
  • [Deleted User]
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 is better than what I thought it would be.
  • Beta
    Nvm not getting this :(
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hearing good things about this...
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot back and forth fetch type missions. He needs a bike or skateboard or something.

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be on tonight if anybody need items
  • [Deleted User]
  • suzyscrew
    Is there a particular place to get handguns? I'm trying to get that 🤬 shop key from Dayud.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Is there a particular place to get handguns? I'm trying to get that 🤬 shop key from Dayud.

Guns are not a good idea to use them zombies weill hear that 🤬 especially the more stronger ones will come out the woodwork. I have a machine gun and had no chioce to use it to save some body. I almost got murked doing that
  • suzyscrew
    I know what you mean. You're talking about the virals. I just want the handgun to give to that dude so he'll give me keys to a 🤬 shop.
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭

Have the quest active and lockpick police cars/vans. Most of them are on the bridge.
  • VulcanRaven
    satyrone wrote: »

Guns are not a good idea to use them zombies weill hear that 🤬 especially the more stronger ones will come out the woodwork. I have a machine gun and had no chioce to use it to save some body. I almost got murked doing that
    When I was watching the stream them zombies were 🤬 people up.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    🤬 is 🤬

COP iT from the expansiveness to the parkour and the oh shitness of being chased or surprised by Zombies.