What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Xbox One’s Azure Cloud Computing Solution Ranked #1

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cloud will be used for more then just storage ... with all games having dedicated servers computing processing etc can all function off the console ...Even if some of these things aren't immediately available who better then MS to change the game??
    You seem misinformrf dedicated servers being on the cloud have nothing to do with MS (who has never changed anything to something positive) and is a natural progression like HD as the PS4 will do the same which was confirmed by COD developers for Ghost.Basically both consoles will make use of the cloud but as usual it is over hyped by Xbox fans as something unique or original to that console.

Goddn Goodie is a hypocrite LOL you always throwing shade while your hands are 🤬 b.You like focus lil sidekick.He is Mario and you ate Luigi.
  • focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    The cloud will be used for more then just storage ... with all games having dedicated servers computing processing etc can all function off the console ...Even if some of these things aren't immediately available who better then MS to change the game??
    You seem misinformrf dedicated servers being on the cloud have nothing to do with MS (who has never changed anything to something positive) and is a natural progression like HD as the PS4 will do the same which was confirmed by COD developers for Ghost.Basically both consoles will make use of the cloud but as usual it is over hyped by Xbox fans as something unique or original to that console.

Goddn Goodie is a hypocrite LOL you always throwing shade while your hands are 🤬 b.You like focus lil sidekick.He is Mario and you ate Luigi.

LOL. That transparent "divide and conquer" 🤬 ain't working bruh. Kang is his own person with his own mind.

Anyway, Microsoft has very recently announced dedicated servers for all multiplayer games via their own cloud, Azure. Call of Duty: Ghosts will only have dedicated servers on PS4 because Activation is letting Sony use theirs. *smh* at a third party needing to bail Sony out. Killzone won't even have true dedicated servers.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Focus is not good with words right now... all he had to do was tell you to go look at the other thread he made... that's where his argument was trying to be made with actually cloud computing and not storage

I have nothing to do with the gaikai statements .. its just u accuse us for capong hard when u urself are caping to the defense of Sony

It takes one to kno one

What caping am I doing for Sony? What have I even said in support of Sony. Me pointing out that Azure and Gaikai are two different things is not a statement in support of Sony. Me pointing out that that test report has no bearing on how Cloud Computing will play out is not a statement in support of Sony. You dudes need to realize that pointing out that the stuff you guys are spewing in support of M$ is not caping for Sony. It's just calling out BS.
    focus wrote: »
    Monk we can bottom line all this right now

1. Azure is the #1 cloud service. Call it storage, call it streaming, call it computing, call it CSP, don't call it CSP, include Gaikai, don't include Gaikai, call Sony's cloud service something other than Gaikai...no matter how you slice it, this is a clear advantage for M$ and the XBOX One over Sony and the PS4.

2. Like @Kanggoodie said, if you really want to know more about Azure, cloud computing on XBOX One and how it will benefit games like Forza 5, Killer Instinct, TitanFall and every multiplayer game... you know where to look.
    Its better than Gaikai and PS4.

1. I never said Azure wasn't the #1 cloud service. Do you ever remember the things you say? You're the one that brought up Gaikai and tried to compare it. I just pointed out to you that Gaikai shouldn't even be in this discussion because it's not the same thing. You're the one that brought up cloud computing. I just pointed out that the test in your OP had nothing to do with that really. And Azure being the #1 cloud service is only a clear advantage for M$ if it really pans out the way they plan. That still remains to be seen.

2. I don't need to know more. I know what they have planned for cloud computing. You're the one that seems to be confused because you're the one that's comparing it to Gaikai and you're the one that's taking a rudimentary test of CSP capabilities and trying to draw major conclusions about cloud computing capabilities. Even in this post you're comparing it to Gaikai. If you understand it, why do you keep doing that because Azure and Gaikai are two completely different things.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E2S still using lines from 88.... 🤬 do you ever tell a non 🤬 joke... get some 🤬 you fat 🤬

blazini keep my name out of your posts and go back to raising one of Adrian Peterson's 15 kids
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloud service is the future. HDD etc is becoming a thing of the past.

Xbox has the number 1 service right now and I'm happy. These are the facts.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    The usual sonyggers in a xbone thread huh?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sony Stans are Woat.

• The Lonious Monk
    lol @ Sony Stans. Where are the Sony stans? Show me a post where anyone in this topic has boosted up Sony in any way.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited October 2013
    You know the saying about hit dogs right? LOL
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2013

So I can take that as confirmation that you can't find a time when I caped for Sony in this topic. Thanks for the confirmation.
  • focus

So I can take that as confirmation that you can't find a time when I caped for Sony in this topic. Thanks for the confirmation.

You did it again.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2013
    Let's not be silly. There are like three people in this topic he could possibly be talking about. And seeing the tactics you guys use, he's most likely talking about all of us.

It's sad really. You guys are X-box fans. That's cool. I don't even think it's a bad thing to be supportive of the system you like especially since multiple developers have said they're only going to develop for the most popular systems. But you dudes go too far and end up saying stupid 🤬 and making desperation posts to try and save face.
  • The Prodigalson
    LOL @ xbox guy when i have and play both system.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloud computing is the future but.... It's not now... I have no doubt Microsoft will have the best service out there but from what I've heard cloud computing is there's still issues to be worked out.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2013

Then why come in here and take shots at the "Sony stans?" Especially, when the topic itself and the way the info was presented was a far bigger example of stannery than anything that was said regarding Sony.

That seems to be the go to excuse though. "I can't be a stan because I play both systems." I don't care what system you play really. The stanning is in your actions in the forums not your gaming. Frankly, the people who only play one system and act that way make a hell of a lot more sense than those who claim to play both but still show such silly bias.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're still a 🤬 , focus.
  • Karl.
    Cloud computing is the future but.... It's not now...

Correct.

It's on November 22 when the Xbox One drops.
  • earth two superman
    Seeing focus and a few other doorknobs on this site shill and copy paste for the xbone just makes me want one less.

I may wait for the 2nd or 3rd model like pr said.
  • The Prodigalson

Then why come in here and take shots at the "Sony stans?" Especially, when the topic itself and the way the info was presented was a far bigger example of stannery than anything that was said regarding Sony.

That seems to be the go to excuse though. "I can't be a stan because I play both systems." I don't what system you play really. The stanning is in your actions in the forums not your gaming. Frankly, the people who only play one system and act that way make a hell of a lot more sense than those who claim to play both but still show such silly bias.

Show me where i displayed silly bias. I make a broad state about Sony fan boys and you came out with the cape. If it did pertain to you way respond? And quiet frankly people who only play one console is the reason people like you get offended when you call out the loyalism yall display for a system. You cant point out one post where i pledge allegiance to a single console. Simply by you putting so much effort into this 🤬 shows you're a sony stan. Talmbout some one console owner makes more sense. FOH that is the sole reason for all this console war 🤬 . I grew out of that 🤬 alooooooong time ago. It better to have both than a single console cause i get to play all the esclusive. If yoy choose not to thats on you.
  • Karl.
    Seeing focus and a few other doorknobs on this site shill and copy paste for the xbone just makes me want one less.

I've never seen you so butthurt.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn E2S you're painfully wack... U lost ya cosigners now u prob hit refresh and hope one 🤬 likes your jokes...
  • earth two superman
    Lol how am I hurting though? Just being dead ass honest. Cloud is impressive of course. But I'm not even interested in most of the exclusives right now so no need to invest in the xbone.

Blazini the only one who gets offended by and notices 🤬 jokes is you. think about that for a second. Come back to me when you have advice on raising non bastard kids. I'm always up for a good discussion on that.
  • focus

This post is a little too salty for my taste.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh u gasping for air right now ...no need for explaining...face it you're a fruit cake..if I stabbed u ...u would prob bleed rainbow
  • earth two superman
    Like I said blazini, I can't have a serious discussion with someone raising another man's son. The only reason u would be brave enough to stab me would be to see if I'm the father of ur kid. Dont worry, I'm not.