What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Xbox One’s Azure Cloud Computing Solution Ranked #1

Comments

• focus
    focus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Like I said blazini, I can't have a serious discussion with someone raising another man's son.

LOL. Who cares about any of this tho? How is it even a bad thing?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ xbox guy when i have and play both system.

Then why come in here and take shots at the "Sony stans?" Especially, when the topic itself and the way the info was presented was a far bigger example of stannery than anything that was said regarding Sony.

That seems to be the go to excuse though. "I can't be a stan because I play both systems." I don't what system you play really. The stanning is in your actions in the forums not your gaming. Frankly, the people who only play one system and act that way make a hell of a lot more sense than those who claim to play both but still show such silly bias.

Show me where i displayed silly bias. I make a broad state about Sony fan boys and you came out with the cape. If it did pertain to you way respond? And quiet frankly people who only play one console is the reason people like you get offended when you call out the loyalism yall display for a system. You cant point out one post where i pledge allegiance to a single console. Simply by you putting so much effort into this 🤬 shows you're a sony stan. Talmbout some one console owner makes more sense. FOH that is the sole reason for all this console war 🤬 . I grew out of that 🤬 alooooooong time ago. It better to have both than a single console cause i get to play all the esclusive. If yoy choose not to thats on you.

Rigggght, so you have no bias, you just come in topics that are really nothing more than blatant X-box fanboyism and take shots at the non-existant Sony fanboys. Because again, no one in the entire topic has said anything at all in support of Sony or the PS4. Either its a display of bias or retardation. I'll leave the choice to you.

And some of us only get one console, not because we are so married and in love with that particular console, but because gaming is not so big to us that we need both. There is absolutely no reason I would need two consoles. I've got a backlog of good games on the PS3 I haven't even played, so having a second or third system would just be overkill. I stick with Sony because their systems have more of the games that I like. If that somehow switched to another system, I'd switch too.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    A fanboy is a fan boy unfortunately you missed my digs at all other system fan boys or you only pay attention to my digs at Sony fanboys. *Shrugging*
  • The Lonious Monk
    I only saw the one in topic honestly. So yeah, if you spread them out across the consoles I missed it. I still say you're biased though. Like I said, the agenda of this topic is blatant fanboyism, but you came in here and threw shots at a group that really wasn't saying much. That just seems weird to me, but it's not serious enough to argue back and forth about, so we can dead it.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Stan I kno that has both systems is focus. . But he hasn't been stunning lately .. just dropping articles for people who actually care about whats gonna be on their system of preference.
  • kanggoodie
    Hold up.. did I just read right did monk say that Sony faboys are none existent on the IC?? Lol
  • focus
    edited October 2013
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    The only Stan I kno that has both systems is focus.

LOL. Which is an oxymoron.

And not just "both" systems...ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL systems. The only one on the entire board, including all Sony systems past and present.
  • kanggoodie
    I thought u said u didn't have a vita 🤬 . And wii u don't count cuz nobody cares about Nintendo lol...

Naw but u do cape for M$ at times ... just not recently.. they tryna clown you for dropping facts

You can still be a Stan and have all systems.. cuz I kno the only reason I even have a ps3 right now is because of TLOU .. other than that I think ps3 as a whole is wack af
  • focus
    edited October 2013
    I thought u said u didn't have a vita 🤬 . And wii u don't count cuz nobody cares about Nintendo lol...

Naw but u do cape for M$ at times ... just not recently.. they tryna clown you for dropping facts

You can still be a Stan and have all systems.. cuz I kno the only reason I even have a ps3 right now is because of TLOU .. other than that I think ps3 as a whole is wack af

LOL. Sorry, I always forget about VITA. I don't own a VITA.

But you really can't own all systems AND be a "stan" or cape. That...just makes no sense to me. But like you said, facts are facts and 🤬 get offended for no reason.

The only time I can think of that I really went at the PS3 was All-Stars Battle Royale because it was a blatant rip-off that looked, reviewed, and sold terribly so really, I was right.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sony stans are worse than the M$ stans at the moment. It used to be the other way round though.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    This board has always been overrun with biased posters though. Always. Then again such is the case with most video game message boards and not just this subforum. Truthfully when it comes to reading up on games and platform discussions I just stick with NeoGaf. It's the only one left that truly has any balance. Majority of the people there actually stay on topic over there and discuss games & hardware whether it's Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo or PC accordingly based on their respective merits or drawbacks without turning every topic into a repetitive system war convo.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Karl. wrote: »
    Cloud service is the future.

More like the present. It's pretty much becoming the defacto corporate infrastructure. At least here in the US.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2013
    Hold up.. did I just read right did monk say that Sony faboys are none existent on the IC?? Lol

No, I said in this topic. Nobody was really caping for Sony in this topic. I was just point out how silly focus' argument was. E2S was attacking focus. And maybe 1 other person came and her and made light of getting excited about cloud storage. No one was in here specifically trying to boost up Sony or the PS4 though.

And I know I've called other people X-box fanboys, but truthfully, focus is the only ridiculous fanboy I've even noticed on the board really. Others say some ridiculous things from time to time or make their bias clear here and there, but only he goes above and beyond to hype his preferred system.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he is an arcade 🤬 , too.

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azure is made for enterprise cloud deployments. Not just gaming systems. Of course the new Xbox would take advantage of another M$ development that can directly tie into gaming.
  • focus
    only he goes above and beyond to hype his preferred system.

LOL. I'm buying it. It's the start of a new gen. This is a gaming forum. Why is me being excited about XBOX One a personal attack on you and other Sony ponies?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Dawg, you purposely made a pointless Gaikai comparison just to get a reaction. That's trolling, and who else but a fanboy would resort to that?
  • focus
    Dawg, you purposely made a pointless Gaikai comparison

LOL. It's only considered "pointless" when Sony is at a disadvantage. You have this need to spin everything in their favor, just like you did with their camera, OS and now with their "cloud".
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO ......
  • The Lonious Monk
    focus wrote: »
    Dawg, you purposely made a pointless Gaikai comparison

LOL. It's only considered "pointless" when Sony is at a disadvantage. You have this need to spin everything in their favor, just like you did with their camera, OS and now with their "cloud".

No it's pointless because it's apples and oranges. Gaikai and Azure are two different services so your comparison of the two is stupid. If you started it off by comparing Azure to Rackspace and said Azure was better than Rackspace, so whatever Sony plans to do with Rackspace will be at a disadvantage you'd have a reasonable point for discussion. But you didn't do that because you're not interested in real discussion about the merits of the systems. You're just trolling in favor of the XB1.

And what spinning have I done?

I've said the Kinect 2 is a better piece of technology, but the Eye 2's compatibility makes it more versatile for gaming. That's not spin. Those are facts.

I've said the XB1 OS is based on Windows 8, so it will probably be very versatile. I never said the PS4's would be just as good. I just said it's too early to say what the PS4's can't do because Sony hasn't gone in depth about it's capabilities yet. Again that's not spin, it's a simple fact. You can't see that because you're a blind fanboy and troll.
  • focus
    No way I'm reading all that 🤬 .
  • The Lonious Monk
    focus wrote: »
    No way I'm reading all that 🤬 .

Translation: I really can't argue with you because I'm a troll and have nothing of merit to say, so I'll duck out and try to save face in the most pathetic manner I can.

Ok I got you, and I accept your concession.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 🤬
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    yall 🤬 🤬

I'd rather be 🤬 than a YMCMB fan.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »