What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Its 90+ degrees in the CHI let the killings begin

Kidjudge
Kidjudge Members Posts: 147 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ok its going to be 90+ degrees during the day and 80 at night till at least Monday how many killings will there be?

Comments

• Ace Boon
    Ace Boon Members Posts: 880 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    it's hot everywhere 🤬 .
  • Kidjudge
    edited July 2010
    Boy, 16, shot and killed in Englewood
    July 15, 2010 9:47 AM | No Comments

A 16-year-old boy was shot and killed this morning in the South Side's Englewood neighborhood, Chicago police said.

The shooting happened shortly before 7 a.m. near West 66th and South Halsted streets.

The boy was shot in the chest and pronounced dead at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, police said. His name wasn't immediately available.

The shooter fled the scene and investigators were talking to possible witnesses.
  • Kidjudge
    edited July 2010
    Man shot in face in Lawndale neighborhood
    July 15, 2010 4:37 AM | No Comments | UPDATED STORY

A man was shot in the face in the Lawndale neighborhood by someone who drove up in a van, police said.

The shooting occurred at about 6:50 p.m. in the 3300 block of West Douglas Boulevard, according to Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Anne Dwyer.

Preliminary reports said the 22-year-old man was walking down the street when a dark-colored van drove up and someone inside fired several shots, striking him in the right eye.

Paramedics took the man to Mt. Sinai Hospital, where he was in critical condition Wednesday night.

No one was in custody, Dwyer said.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    These chicago cats be wilding i mean anything trigga these 🤬 off
  • Kidjudge
    edited July 2010
    5 injured in overnight shootings in Chicago
    July 15, 2010 4:38 AM | 5 Comments | UPDATED STORY

Five people were injured in overnight shootings on Chicago's South and West sides, officials said.

The first shooting happened late Wednesday night in Chicago's South Shore neighborhood.

A 19-year-old man was struck by gunfire about 11:38 p.m. in the 7100 block of South Bennett Avenue in the city's South Shore neighborhood, police said.

When officers arrived at the scene, they found the victim with a gunshot wound to his right knee. The man was taken in stable condition to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, police said.

About 12:20 a.m., a 20-year-old man was shot in the leg in the Lawndale neighborhood on the city's West Side, police said.

The shooting happened in the 1200 block of South Avers, police said. The victim was taken in stable condition to Mt. Sinai Hospital.

Earlier Wednesday evening in the Lawndale neighborhood, a 22-year-old man was shot in his right eye, police said.

Shortly before 7 p.m., the victim was found shot in the face in the 3300 block of West Douglas Boulevard. Reports said he was shot by someone in a dark-colored van.

The man was taken in critical condition to Mt. Sinai Hospital.

Two women were shot about 1:12 a.m. in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, police said.

Police responded to the 5400 block of South Halsted Street and found a 36-year-old woman with a gunshot to her leg. Another woman, 32, suffered a gunshot wound to her foot.

Preliminary reports said the women were sitting in the back seat of a vehicle when someone approached and shot both victims. Both women were taken in stable condition to Provident Hospital of Cook County, police said.

No one is in custody for any of the shootings. Calumet Area, Harrison Area and Wentworth Area detectives are investigating.
  • Yung Dicc
    Yung Dicc Members Posts: 88
    edited July 2010
    Pow pow pow pow pow pow Flocka! Flocka! Flocka!
  • smok3y
    smok3y Members Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    Chi town peeps be going crazy in this heat..

On a serious note, this 🤬 🤬 up!! 🤬 fuckas need to stop all this pointless shootings!!!!!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Damn is everybody strapped in the Chi?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ace Boon wrote: »
    it's hot everywhere 🤬 .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    U seem to be fascinated by the negativity of your city. I bet you wake up and grow wood (n/h) when U hear the news about the shootings in CHI. People loose they lives everywhere B.
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    🤬 Chicago.

Regards,

DC
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    🤬 Chicago.

Regards,

DC

They go hard in DC.. I dont know why this 🤬 helmet thinks it only pops off in CHI.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    and they wanted lebron to come there......
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010
    They go hard in DC.. I dont know why this 🤬 helmet thinks it only pops off in CHI.

Because of the proportion Death is dealt in the Windy City!
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2010
    Kidjudge wrote: »
    Man shot in face in Lawndale neighborhood
    July 15, 2010 4:37 AM | No Comments | UPDATED STORY

A man was shot in the face in the Lawndale neighborhood by someone who drove up in a van, police said.

The shooting occurred at about 6:50 p.m. in the 3300 block of West Douglas Boulevard, according to Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Anne Dwyer.

Preliminary reports said the 22-year-old man was walking down the street when a dark-colored van drove up and someone inside fired several shots, striking him in the right eye.

Paramedics took the man to Mt. Sinai Hospital, where he was in critical condition Wednesday night.

No one was in custody, Dwyer said.

this 🤬 happened down the street from my house. the same EXACT BLOCK WHERE I HIT THAT LIL GIRL WITH MY CAR
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    this 🤬 happened down the street from my house. the same EXACT BLOCK WHERE I HIT THAT LIL GIRL WITH MY CAR

I know that shorty moms who u almost killed.Non drivin 🤬 had shorty in the ICU
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited July 2010
    I know that shorty moms who u almost killed.Non drivin 🤬 had shorty in the ICU

u foreal??

and i know how to drive. the lil girl ran in the street, from behind a van. everybody saw it wasnt my fault and the girl ok. i checked on it. just a fractured leg
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    They filimg another first 48 epidsode right now as we speak in tha D...
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited July 2010
    Yea 🤬 wtf Im make it up for they live on central park right off 16th

The kid good now.But real talk 🤬 coulda got ugly for you but luckily im a good guy who dont pick on cornballs

Thank me later
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited July 2010
    Yea 🤬 wtf Im make it up for they live on homan right off 16th

The kid good now.But real talk 🤬 coulda got ugly for you but luckily im a good guy who dont pick on cornballs

Thank me later

REAL TALK..... it was so many people right there when it happened. they could have killed me. but i hoped right out cause i was so scared for the lil girl. i made a thread about it. but anyway.

my insurance paid for it. if you know the lady foreal. call her and tell her im sorry, and im glad the lil girl doing ok. if it matters to them. im still shook when i get in my car
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010
    Yea 🤬 wtf Im make it up for they live on central park right off 16th

Thank me later

LMAO

Did them lil 🤬 come back and beat ur ass yet?
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited July 2010
    Shorty got a broken arm,broken leg and had a fractured skull she had to have emergency surgery she's good now.

I know how shortys and people in general be walking/running in the middle streets I almost hit a couple kids
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    edited July 2010
    Shorty got a broken arm,broken leg and had a fractured skull she had to have emergency surgery she's good now.

I know how shortys and people in general be walking/running in the middle streets I almost hit a couple kids

i didnt know all that. smh.

but you said she doing good, mannn

i tried calling mt sinai but they wouldnt tell us any info. but. i wasnt even trying to think about it but. at least I KNOW she ok now.

drastic
  • Tommy Billfiger
    edited July 2010
    Yea I know its drastic

She out the hospital she'll be aiiight.I saw u had made that thread and I forgot to mention that 🤬 .

Im just gonna say this drastic I helped you little boy,You dont even know 🤬 but I helped you

Nah westside lose I thought 🤬 was gonna try to assassinate me but Im good just gotta go to court in a few weeks
  • louis the great
    edited July 2010
    Yea I know its drastic

She out the hospital she'll be aiiight.I saw u had made that thread and I forgot to mention that 🤬 .

Im just gonna say this drastic I helped you little boy,You dont even know 🤬 but I helped you

Nah westside lose I thought 🤬 was gonna try to assassinate me but Im good just gotta go to court in a few weeks

LOL so now you just helpin random IC 🤬 out in the mean streets of Chicago huh? Aight son!