What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

From the allhiphop homepage: Do you think he should get custody?

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elseMembers Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in Growing Pains
paulyd.jpg?w=600

What’s done is done and Pauly D is officially a father says the DNA test. He seems to be accepting his circumstances now but he initially wanted his jump-off-turned-baby-mama to get an abortion. Said baby mama is now trying to sell the text messages he sent to her urging her to end her pregnancy.

Via TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/24/pauly-d-baby-mama-texts-abortion-daughter-child-custody-selling-las-vegas/):

Amanda Markert is trying to hawk the text messages to various media outlets in which Pauly asked her to end the pregnancy and he offered to foot the bill.
Sources tell TMZ … at the time Pauly felt it was the right thing to do, partly because of the way the baby was conceived. There was no plan to have a child … and the fact is it was a one-night stand.
As TMZ first reported … Pauly has come around in a big way, not only trying to see the baby but he’s fighting for custody.
By the way, get this — sources close to Pauly say Amanda actually took the money for the abortion, but then … obviously … decided to keep the child.

From the allhiphop homepage: Do you think he should get custody? 14 votes

Yes
57%
dalyricalbanditqawshunBussy_Getta FyHunnitCocoa_ButterTurfaholicCashmoneyDuxLUClEN 8 votes
No
42%
700Mr.LVLou CypherHafBaykedMzKBBazz-B 6 votes

Comments

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Pics of said strumpet

1023-pauly-d-baby-mama-05-480w.jpg
    pauly-d-baby-mother-photos-0110-480w.jpg
    pauly-d-baby-mother-photos-015-480w.jpg
    pauly-d-baby-mother-photos-0112-480w.jpg
    1023-pauly-d-baby-mama-02-480w-1.jpg
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby is 🤬 either way....meh
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    naw 🤬 that cracka i hope his life is hell
  • CopperCopper The WickMembers Posts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Yes
    🤬 kept the money and aint go through with the abortion so give that man the child
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Plap Star wrote: »
    naw 🤬 that cracka i hope his life is hell

• sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He sounds like he wants to do right by the child. He wants to have the court ruling done in Nevada so he can get custody, even though it means paying more per month.

The whole cast of that show were scumbags. But of them all, Vinny was the only normal one, w/ some semblence of self-respect. But of the rest, he was the least scummy. So I can see him possibly wanting to do right by the child.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coulda got a way badder baby mom
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question.....

If you're banned, how is it that you're still able to post?
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one is banned here bruh.
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elrawd wrote: »
    paulyd.jpg?w=600

What’s done is done and Pauly D is officially a father says the DNA test. He seems to be accepting his circumstances now but he initially wanted his jump-off-turned-baby-mama to get an abortion. Said baby mama is now trying to sell the text messages he sent to her urging her to end her pregnancy.

Via TMZ (http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/24/pauly-d-baby-mama-texts-abortion-daughter-child-custody-selling-las-vegas/):

Amanda Markert is trying to hawk the text messages to various media outlets in which Pauly asked her to end the pregnancy and he offered to foot the bill.
    Sources tell TMZ … at the time Pauly felt it was the right thing to do, partly because of the way the baby was conceived. There was no plan to have a child … and the fact is it was a one-night stand.
    As TMZ first reported … Pauly has come around in a big way, not only trying to see the baby but he’s fighting for custody.
    By the way, get this — sources close to Pauly say Amanda actually took the money for the abortion, but then … obviously … decided to keep the child.

🤬 , this ain't people magazine.
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    🤬 you for posting this TMZ 🤬 .

In short, hoes STILL winning.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    🤬 no....regular 🤬 got reasons they 🤬 up....and still get dogged by the courts

This 🤬 famous and im assuming he got a lil bread.....u cant be nuttin up in 🤬 chicks cuz

May the strong arm of the system knock the gel out yo goku fade!!

*fist pumps*
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who?
  • sullysully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question.....

its+the+magic+school+bus+_d771ae1d026decdebc529cf868c9f3f1.gif
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got what he deserved.

That's what happens when you 🤬 a 🤬 you don't plan on marrying, raw.

🤬 probably has no skill or real assets yet he nutted inside her.

Getting pregnant by a dude with money is what these hoes aim for.

I hope he suffers.

And he got a wack haircut.
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right hereMembers Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question.....

save this imagepN3LQ7EO0R3SD.png then make it your profile pic

Magic isn't real

• Mr.LVMr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Custody nah you about to get child support out the ass this strumpet is about to retire for the next 18 years.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look like brother and sister.
  • qawshunqawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Only because she trying to sell the texts she gives no 🤬 not the kid
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    He makes more money
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    He makes more money

meme-nicolas-cage-you-dont-say-wide.jpg
  • MzKBMzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    no