What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Falcon VS Angel/Archangel

Sour-CreamSour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in Quite Comical
Who's winning?

Falcon VS Angel/Archangel 11 votes

Falcon
27%
NothingButTheTruthSour-Creamevoljeanyes 3 votes
Angel/Archangel
72%
akomaxdalyricalbanditlouis richragemiamivice305KNiGHTSDrMindbender122Lord_Hades_08 8 votes

Comments

• Sour-CreamSour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falcon
    Ultimate-Comics_The-Falcon.jpg

Warren_Worthington_III_%28Earth-616%29_0033.jpg

archangel-1.jpg
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My blackness won't allow me to vote.
    Falcon
    Both them 🤬 got wings, I dunno....

@evoljeanyes

@drmindbender

@jaxn

@TheLoniousMonk

@Broddie

can't think of any other very knowledgeable comic book heads.
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falcon
    Conceptually this is a good fight...but falcon mud stomps angel...he isn't fast of strong enough...to bang with him.
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Angel/Archangel
    Archangel would 🤬 the Falcon and not bat an eye.

With those metal wings with the paralysis poison on the feathers, this is a no contest. Falcon has no defense against them.

Archangel is Apocalypse's most prized horseman and his bloodlust rivals that of Wolverine's. Non-believers need to look no further than Uncanny X-Force's Dark Angel saga to see just how much of a beast dude really is.

He damn near killed Wolverine when they were forced to fight back in the day. Those wings damn near tore Wolverine apart (although, Wolverine didn't have his healing factor at the time).

He's faster in flight than Falcon, too.

The Angel version of WW3 might give the Falcon the "W", though.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Angel/Archangel
    Archangel rolled with Apocalypse so i vote for him
    Falcon
    🤬 ...falcon would beat the dog 🤬 out of Logan...lol. falcon is 46-60 tons strength wise and can fly sound speed.how is angel winning this...his strength is captain America status...he can not win
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Angel/Archangel
    🤬 ...falcon would beat the dog 🤬 out of Logan...lol. falcon is 46-60 tons strength wise and can fly sound speed.how is angel winning this...his strength is captain America status...he can not win

chappelle-show-charlie-murphy.gif

marvel.wikia.com/Samuel_Wilson_(Earth-616)

Falcon is average, Bro. U or I could cop that wing harness set-up and be the new Falcon.

Unless he had a power upgrade over the years, I've never ever heard of Dude being anything above the average human's abilities.

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angel
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angel/Archangel
    Falcon vs. Normal Angel. OK. I could see that as a real scrap.

Archangel? We might as well be talking about a baby mouse vs. a tiger, baby in a stroller vs. a grown-ass man, me or you vs. Prime Ali after calling him Cassius.

Hate to 🤬 on a black man, but...
    Falcon
    Did falcon not get a huge powerup?
    Falcon
    Nope, they did it briefly and brought him back to square one. He's basically a regular army brat with wings.
    Falcon
    Damn my bad...🤬 it...angel wins then....
    Falcon
    Yea, I had to look it up. The sentinels even let him go cause they found out he wasn't a mutant. Marvels black heroes suck.

DC >>>>
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I had to look it up. The sentinels even let him go cause they found out he wasn't a mutant. Marvels black heroes suck.

DC >>>>
    Black panther and blue marvel>>
    Falcon
    Black panther is kinda weak and blue marvel gets underused. They put Thor, surfer and sentry above him.

Icon, martian manhunter >> blue marvel, panther.
  • Triple B'sTriple B's Members Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    Angel wins this. Archangel destroys falcon tho
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Falcon vs Angel would be a Falcon win

Falcon vs Archangel wouldn't be a contest
  • jaxnjaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah Archangel literally kills Falcon. He treated Wolverine like a nuisance during that Madelyne Prior demon arc in Uncanny Xmen