What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Special ID

KingFreeman
KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
A cop and his team of comrades go undercover in one of China's most ruthless underworld organizations to stop a gang leader, only to put themselves in great danger after being exposed one by one.

Not as good as flashpoint, or SPL cause the story is lacking but the fight scenes are cold as 🤬 . He does a good job mixing mma and that raw street fight style to make the fights look more authentic. Good action film.

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2742519-Special-ID

Comments

• lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    props,will check this out.

Donnie tends to get overlooked imo
  • KingFreeman
    lazypakman wrote: »

Cosign. Hes definitely running the martial arts film game the last decade. He's killing the fight scenes and he's a legitimate actor.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s.free wrote: »
    lazypakman wrote: »

Cosign. Hes definitely running the martial arts film game the last decade. He's killing the fight scenes and he's a legitimate actor.

i admit i slept on him myself for a while,saw a couple of flicks that didn't impress me much (think dragon tiger gate was one of them) but my boy was going on about Ip man for years.once i watched that i was sold.

what else would you recommend? i know i've got flashpoint somewhere so will check that out soon.
  • KingFreeman
    S.P.L - 🤬 zone
    Dragon
    Bodyguards and assassins
    14 blades
    An empress and her warriors

Might be a few more but those are the ones I remember off the top. S.P.L - 🤬 zone is my favorite yen film. Him and sammo hung go in and the story is dope.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ip man series and Fist of legend 2 are my favorite Donnie Yen movies.