What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I'm Going To Do The Big

PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in The Powder Room
Chop.

I've been thinking about it. Now, I am going to do it. Ill do my transition for 9 months and chop it. @sixsicksins and skylar what should I do?

Comments

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *SMH*
    ...........Why CHicks wanna Get Taper Fades so bad Nowadays. ???
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *SMH*

🤬 🤬 .
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Chop.

I've been thinking about it. Now, I am going to do it. Ill do my transition for 9 months and chop it. @sixsicksins and skylar what should I do?

nah, go with that natural. That 🤬 was nice as hell.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I m behind you @evilchuck
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *SMH*

🤬 🤬 .

Lol.......Don't be like that .
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont leave the title in suspense for 🤬 like cutting your hair, DM that chick, dont nobody care

Im going to say the same thing when you beg jamel for exercising tips because youre tired of being obese.

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should do it!!! Support right here.
    Thanks a jack.

Allergens you fat bastard.
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I texted you evil ass women. Now I'm angry.
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're an ignant, unlearned fool in here speaking on what you don't know i.e natural hair:::get the 🤬 out.
    -Natural Hair Management

That is roughly how long I transitioned before cutting the ends. I had like 3.5 inches of hair. Ask any specific questions you may have...what to expect, hair care techniques, product recommendations, etc. You know I'm glad to help :D
  • THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have like 2 inches of texlaxed hair left...I've been transitioning for 18 mos. I'm a 🤬 and I refuse to big chop because I have a big ass head and short hair is not becoming on me...plus my buns look fluffier with the extra length. I've been slowly hacking away at them every 3-4 months, taking like 1 1/2 inches off. I'm at bra strap length stretched with the texlaxed ends. If I cut them off now, I'd be grazing armpit length. I'm planning on just keeping the last two inches till I reach waist length (probably march of next year) and just maintain that length while I trim those last two inches off. The ends really don't bother me because they're not bone straight and they blend so well with my natural hair when dry.

Before I offer any advice, are you already transitioning or just starting?
    I have like 2 inches of texlaxed hair left...I've been transitioning for 18 mos. I'm a 🤬 and I refuse to big chop because I have a big ass head and short hair is not becoming on me...plus my buns look fluffier with the extra length. I've been slowly hacking away at them every 3-4 months, taking like 1 1/2 inches off. I'm at bra strap length stretched with the texlaxed ends. If I cut them off now, I'd be grazing armpit length. I'm planning on just keeping the last two inches till I reach waist length (probably march of next year) and just maintain that length while I trim those last two inches off. The ends really don't bother me because they're not bone straight and they blend so well with my natural hair when dry.

Before I offer any advice, are you already transitioning or just starting?

Im jusst starting.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This natural trend is THE MOST wack 🤬 ever bruh. 🤬 looks 🤬 stupid. I don't wanna think about characters from Good times when I see a fine ass girl. Y'all need to chill with this 🤬 . Please im begging yall
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thelma was so damn fine. She had that rump too.
    So, I decided to start with the Havana twists. Pics coming soon this week.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    This natural trend is THE MOST wack 🤬 ever bruh. 🤬 looks 🤬 stupid. I don't wanna think about characters from Good times when I see a fine ass girl. Y'all need to chill with this 🤬 . Please im begging yall

🤬 , get you a white woman or something. @silverfoxx
    mmmm what the 🤬 . @kai_valya delete these unrelated posts please.
  • Leviathan616Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Natural is the way to go, girl. It's one decision you'll never regret. If these 🤬 got some 🤬 to say about it, then 🤬 em.
    Natural is the way to go, girl. It's one decision you'll never regret. If these 🤬 got some 🤬 to say about it, then 🤬 em.

I agree!
    thanks bae.

welcome to the ic. :)
  • Leviathan616Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭

I agree!
    thanks bae.

welcome to the ic. :)

You're welcome.

• BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck, Chuck!

I'm still transitioning but I just put bantu knots in my hair for the first time.

What made you decide to chop it all off?
    Good luck, Chuck!

I'm still transitioning but I just put bantu knots in my hair for the first time.

What made you decide to chop it all off?

I haven't chop it all off. I have like 2 different textures (from straightening my hair. no relaxers) and I like my kiny hair. plus, I wanted to learn how to really take care of my hair.

I'm in the transition phase right now.

I'm excited.
    I love bantu knots. they are so sexy.
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely! I'm still trimming off my relaxed ends and I haven't processed my hair since January so i understand the two textures, lol

But there's alot of creative styles to help blend. What websites have you visited and do you know what you'd like your end result to be?
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thelma was so damn fine. She had that rump too.

smh

Someone actually deleted that post too.

@MsSouthern

Explain yourself.