What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies, school me on....

deadeyedeadeye Walmart WarriorKat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in The Powder Room
4z hair.



*nh*



Does hair have different classifications like bra sizes or something?



If so, I was never aware of this phenomenon.



fascinante.jpg
«1

Comments

  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll sit this one out.
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hair typing is pointless, but there's no such thing as 4z. There's 1 to 4c. 1 being straight and 4c is supposed to be extremely kinky.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Kat wrote: »
    I'll sit this one out.



    2ns0xa8.jpg



    Why's that Kathryn?



    You know your input is always welcome :-)
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Westie wrote: »
    That hair typing is pointless, but there's no such thing as 4z. There's 1 to 4c. 1 being straight and 4c is supposed to be extremely kinky.

    Thanks for clearing that up for me.


    I didn't realize the context in which @Khaleesi mentioned it.


    I think I understand now though.


    @Westie



    Are there some classifications that are frowned upon in the natural hair community?



    Meaning, is there any underlying dissention among women of various hair types?

  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I have no idea
  • taebootaeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a minute I was like who the hell has a 4z hair type lol...

    Anywho I never really got into the whole hair typing thing. So I can't tell you much.
  • TheCoach757TheCoach757 Members Posts: 142 ✭✭
    hell if i know
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    That hair typing is pointless, but there's no such thing as 4z. There's 1 to 4c. 1 being straight and 4c is supposed to be extremely kinky.

    Thanks for clearing that up for me.



    @Westie



    Are there some classifications that are frowned upon in the natural hair community?



    Meaning, is there any underlying dissention among women of various hair types?

    Oh now I get the question. Instigating.

    Dissent? No, unless you act like you're in middle school. If you really give a 🤬 about someone else's curl pattern you have a problem. So someone dug up some "nappy headed hoes" joke? Yeah, like I said, middle school.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Of course he is @Westie

    @deadeye is known for trying to start drama amongst the females here

    Smh
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    It's 1-4 and the than there is A-D, for example I have 4C hair. The kinkiest of all is 4D, while the straightest is 1A. Pico hair is 3C. You can google the different types to have a better understanding.

    This is 3C hair

    12.jpg

    4C Hair

    How-to-Grow-4c-Hair-Long-1024x682.jpg

    2C Hair

    4398d1247026933-question-about-hair-type-2c-3a-p7070092small.jpg

    1C Hair

    clip-in-hair-extensions-1c-3_1024x1024.jpg
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Of course he is @Westie

    @deadeye is known for trying to start drama amongst the females here

    Smh

    @MsSouthern

    Not true.

    I'm disappointed in both of you for trying to besmirch my good name.

    I'm known for being a creepy 43yr old stalker who always asks the ladies about the last time their respective buttocks' have been compromised.

    Never been known for instigating 🤬 "amongst the females here" and I challenge you to reference any examples of me doing so.

    Granted, this thread was inspired by a statement that @Khaleesi made on the backstreets......but I only referenced what she said about 4z hair.

    I never mentioned anything pertaining to the animosity between her and some of the other ladies of the IC.

    I was genuinely curious about 4z hair because I had never heard of anything like that before.
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013

    It's 1-4 and the than there is A-D, for example I have 4C hair. The kinkiest of all is 4D, while the straightest is 1A. Pico hair is 3C. You can google the different types to have a better understanding.

    This is 3C hair

    12.jpg

    4C Hair

    How-to-Grow-4c-Hair-Long-1024x682.jpg

    2C Hair

    4398d1247026933-question-about-hair-type-2c-3a-p7070092small.jpg

    1C Hair

    clip-in-hair-extensions-1c-3_1024x1024.jpg


    [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121103235339/uncyclopedia/images/f/fb/🤬 .gif[/img]
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywhereMembers Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
  • MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaMembers Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proud of my 3c/4a tresses :D
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Of course he is @Westie

    @deadeye is known for trying to start drama amongst the females here

    Smh

    @MsSouthern

    Not true.

    I'm disappointed in both of you for trying to besmirch my good name.

    I'm known for being a creepy 43yr old stalker who always asks the ladies about the last time their respective buttocks' have been compromised.

    Never been known for instigating 🤬 "amongst the females here" and I challenge you to reference any examples of me doing so.

    Granted, this thread was inspired by a statement that @Khaleesi made on the backstreets......but I only referenced what she said about 4z hair.

    I never mentioned anything pertaining to the animosity between her and some of the other ladies of the IC.

    I was genuinely curious about 4z hair because I had never heard of anything like that before.

    @Kat,


    Why did you no-sign this Kathryn?


    Do you have any supporting evidence to substantiate @MsSouthern and @Westie's claims that I'm known for instigating?

  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My supporting evidence is watching you work..you ain't fooling nobody @deadeye.


  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Kat wrote: »
    My supporting evidence is watching you work..you ain't fooling nobody @deadeye.



    @Kat


    Assuming your observations are accurate, what do I have to gain by doing anything like that?


    There's no pleasure to be derived from what you all are accusing me of.


    Now, I'm not saying that the beef between the ladies isn't entertaining in and of itself.....but instigating it doesn't really do anything for me.


    I actually think that @Khaleesi and @sixsicksins would be good friends under different circumstances.


    So much so, that I'd like to invite both of them to my humble abode in Virginia for the holidays in hopes that.....under my strict supervision and guidance......they can work out their differences and find some common ground.


    I'd just act as an observer and mediator for the most part.


    I sincerely hope they'll both consider my invitation.


    They'd definitely be glad that they came.


  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Proud of my 3c/4a tresses :D
    Yeah, I have the same hair type. The question is who gives a 🤬 ? It's not an accomplishment dumb 🤬 .

    Sorry @mssouthern I know it's not the place. Happy @deadeye?
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    And there goes the creepy posts


    @deadeye ...just cause I'm blonde does not mean I'm dumb . You are not fooling anyone . Women's hair is that fascinating to you .....stop it


  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Proud of my 3c/4a tresses :D
    Yeah, I have the same hair type. The question is who gives a 🤬 ? It's not an accomplishment dumb 🤬 .

    Sorry @mssouthern I know it's not the place. Happy @deadeye?

    lmao..minus the dumb 🤬 part, co-sign!

    I will never understand taking pride in some 🤬 you can't control.

    I mean I get self-acceptance and loving yourself no matter what hand you're given, but how do you take pride in some hair? Should I be proud that my hair came out straight? Or should it have been curly?

    I just don't get it.
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Proud of my 3c/4a tresses :D
    Yeah, I have the same hair type. The question is who gives a 🤬 ? It's not an accomplishment dumb 🤬 .

    Sorry @mssouthern I know it's not the place. Happy @deadeye?

    lmao..minus the dumb 🤬 part, co-sign!

    I will never understand taking pride in some 🤬 you can't control.

    I mean I get self-acceptance and loving yourself no matter what hand you're given, but how do you take pride in some hair? Should I be proud that my hair came out straight? Or should it have been curly?

    I just don't get it.

    I get it to an extent when it's something that you're told you're "lesser" for having. It's a self affirmation because you get so much negative for things that are beyond your control (I.e. Hair and skin). The need to verbalize that can be to let those know that denigrate you basically 🤬 your opinion. But I agree loving yourself is most important.

    This hoe is trying to put her hair type above someone with a kinkier texture, which makes her a dumb 🤬 , like I said.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    And there goes the creepy posts


    @deadeye ...just cause I'm blonde does not mean I'm dumb . You are not fooling anyone . Women's hair is that fascinating to you .....stop it


    What's creepy about wanting to be a peacemaker?

    I'm not fascinated by women's hair in particular.....just the classifications of different hair types.

    I never knew there were specific designations for them: 4b, 2a, 1c, etc.
    Westie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Proud of my 3c/4a tresses :D
    Yeah, I have the same hair type. The question is who gives a 🤬 ? It's not an accomplishment dumb 🤬 .

    Sorry @mssouthern I know it's not the place. Happy @deadeye?


    That actually makes me sad @Westie.

    I'm sad now :-(

    If you'd like, I'm willing to extend my holiday invitation to you as well :-)

    One big slumber party with you, Khaleesi, Six....and Skylar would also be welcome.

    She'd just have to leave the kid with @Du_Du and @Ladydu.

    Give him a chance to get to know his half-brother.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Ya ok lol
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my 3C hair gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
Sign In or Register to comment.