What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Sion's 2013 Top 10 Greatest & Most Shocking Moments of the IC

Sion
Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited December 2013 in The Forum of Fame
It's back and this is the 2013 wrap up of The Most Shocking & Greatest Moments of the IC... now let me clarify first:

I just want to say LOLOL.... none of the points expressed represent my personal views of yall, I honestly don't care, I'm just reporting what happened. Most of it is from an outsider's view (half the time I was in tears laughing my ass off LOLOLOLOLOL, so there's prolly loopholes and stuff missing therefore, feel free to fill in the blanks where you see fit.

EDIT: Ms.Marley's exposure was #2 but apparently she had the admins remove her name off the list

10. (Tied) Darx gets roasted for being Homosexual

To this day I don't think Darx will ever crawl out of this shadow, this one I think was started by Chicity, Jamel and SixSickSins and then took off like wildfire. It started in the GnS pic thread and then exploded. Posters compiled 🤬 🤬 that Darx claimed to have done (such as recording the homeless 🤬 (and FINISH SMMFH), Six also CRUSHED Darx as they traded insults back and forth before Zee came in to beat the dying horse. I aint seen Darx since, this roast was way back in January (man how time flies). It was one of the first of many to come in 2013.

It had to make the list as one of the most Shocking and greatest moments. Thug Tearz were shed and 🤬 rage simped.....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/487141/darxwelldarkskies-you-gotta-defend-this-faggotry-slime-nh-and-ii/p14

10. (Tied) The Birth of the Playa's Lounge

This was a wonderful thread and had the true playa's of the IC congregate and drop pics of their finest hoes. Using the social dating site - PlentyofFish.com week after week 🤬 pulled hoes off the site knockin em down one after the other. Married 🤬 reminisced about their glory days, young playas showed their catch of the day, 🤬 were Scumbags breakin the hearts of thirsty hoes and old Gs dropped game for the youngins. This was truly a dope thread, even tho it was met with some resistance and hate from evilchuck and Pico it still rode and became a classic - which ironically enough - come to think of it I think Pico became a casualty of a young playa by the name of Billy_Poncho who met up with her and alleged to have took her down (Darx lost). It was a dope thread that eventually got FoF'd.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/498628/playa-s-lounge/p1

9. "Holy Batdicks Batman !!! 🤬 PICS GALORE !!!!" (N/H) - Dub Exposes Batman. for blatant acts of Faggotry

Dub kills me LOLOLOLOLOL, this was more hilarious than anything. The poster formally known as Batman. would be caught out in the open after Dub who was just lurking managed to get a snap shot of Batman. going into Powder Room in a thread titled "🤬 Pics Galore" SMMFH. It was first posted in a thread about a little girl who was shot (what a way to derail a thread and make light of somebody's plight LOLOLOLOL). The thread would do a 360 as posters laughed and ethered Batman. for being a 🤬 . Everywhere he went _DUB_ would post the pic (which is in the spoiler) until finally this 🤬 just up and left the IC, never again to be seen.
QCkZTCG.png
ud2JZt3.gif

8. Conflict Is Baybey ?

I cannot confirm nor deny if this is even real but talk about 🤬 and unusual... the IC would be introduced to a new poster by the name of Baybey, a ghetto bird with a love for 2Pac who from the jump, 🤬 never believed was truly female. Well in a stranger twist of events, on a routine scout for aliases Ill Bot and Minion would come to unravel perhaps one of the more shocking events on here... according to the mod logs Conflict and Baybey were actually sharing an account and might have been the same person all along. Not sure what else to say here but good 🤬 man the things that go down on here LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

#ConflictIsGayAndUnusual

7. blazini Baby Mother's Nudes Get dropped

This was an interesting one, in the pic thread, Blazini dropped pics of his baby mother. As posters were graced with the image of a beautiful woman, Blazini would bask in his new found glory as he posted up on 🤬 left and right who could not hold a candle to his chick. But as they say... envy has no bounds.... about a week later Max would drop a thread with nudes of Blazini's baby mother. Mods acted quickly but the damage was done. Blazini's Baby mother would go from being a respectable woman to a sanchez punchline....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/488846/blazinis-baby-mama-pics/p9

6. Supreme Minds Gets Outed as a 🤬

As if it couldn't get any weirder, self proclaimed black militant Supreme_Minds prided himself as an intelligent and staunch pro-black revolutionist in the 21st century and how 🤬 could never find a stain on his record (as he put it).... welp he must not have gotten the memo on here - if you issue a challenge best believe, sooner or later 🤬 will come out of the woodworks and find something. Now posters have the ability to show or hide their email addresses, well Supreme_Mind chose to show his and in a random google search, his email address seemed to match a profile at a website the holds a database of sexual predators across the United States n/h. On the website, an image of 🤬 was found with him sitting up lounging in a chair smiling like Sandusky hearing he's going to now be teaching at a school daycare.... "Somebody" happened to find the information and posted it in Donkey... all hell broke loose. This was one of the funniest exposures, and little would he know the work of Jamel & Sanchez at hand.....

^^^ in another twist of events Ill BOT's new protege - Minion would expose a poster Reggie80 for having an alias by the name of bigcockstevens n/h n/h n/h.... way to give new meaning to killing 2 birds with one stone N/H.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/490759/supreme-mind-sexual-predator-no-alien#latest

5. 🤬 🤬 Bruse Wane Gets Crushed by the IC

Blogger Bruse Wane is easily one of the saddest and wackest 🤬 ever to grace the internet SMMFH... this 🤬 decided to create an account to promote his future aspirations of becoming a rapper just one problem.... this 🤬 is 50, wack on the mic and just lame overall SMMFH. Creating aliases to promote himself and give himself cosigns and fabricating stories about stalked by the illuminati while being signed and dropped by DefJam the IC finally had enough and brought him to answer for his fuckery. In classic IC fashion 🤬 held no punches and roasted the 🤬 off the site.... good riddens... Bruse would later join the ranks of 🤬 🤬 not long after.
KeNqh8w.jpg

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/496795/bruse-wane-talks-about-losing-defjam-deal-over-anti-illuminati-song#latest

Comments

• Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    I'll be back at lunchtime.... I put the nudes in spoilers btw cuz I know yall post from work

Feel free to drop your favorite moments of 2013 on the IC, veteran and rookie posters are welcomed. If I missed anything let me know and I'll go back and make edits.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Been a good year...

I suppose Kat leaving with a letter of resignation and coming back and the yearly semi nude drop is just business as usual. Can't wait for next's years drop. ;p

The back story with Haf was funny tho...
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'M THE WORST DRUG DEALER, I'M THE BEST DRUG DEALER!" -Shenco
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOLLLLOLLOLOLLLLLLOLLLLOL.

Damn, I'd forgotten about thirdsupreme..🤬 🤬 . He mines doodoo grits with his 🤬 , smmfh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well put together
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    faintoutgif.gif

...I can't. Lol! Damn it was a good year for the IC. You can't really go wrong on the choices tho. Lol!

Can we take a moment of silence to pay tribute to the lives lost in that Shenco thread? Cuz 🤬 was dying left & right from laughter. Lol!

That Marley exposure was epic. Thank you Base Gawd...and Kat...for the pics and links. Lol! But then that SWIJ/Nolte Little/Illfate exposure took it a whole notha level. Had 🤬 doin 2 recaps in the Marley one, and 2-3 recaps I think in SWIJ one.

Lol @ had you kinda tamed for a minute. Zee forgive Kai. Stop being mad at her.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    I forgot about the SupremeMind thing Sanchez and Poncho was killing him in that thread.

The Marley thing was a giant snowball effect. I think everybody was caught off guard.

Shenco destruction roast was brutal 🤬 was making gifs and vids on every page.

SWJ debacle was funny then sad as 🤬 .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai aint been the same since that exposure thread.

she too careful now... making sure her post contain nothing that can have 🤬 reminding her that she is in fact a typical bird...

she aint reckless like kats ass... kat be going into threads titled "Who here is Wifey Material" then wondering why the 🤬 nobody mentioned her name...

Kinda like the black folks thread (forgot the title) where we warned her to just bounce outta the thread b/c it was something she didn't understand, and could backfire. Sho nuff...feelings caught.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited December 2013
    Oops. Wrong thread.
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah man
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2013
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like JG and the Coalition kept the IC afloat this yr

You're Welcome........
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Yeah JG had 🤬 reminiscing about the old IC. Before that it was tumblweed filled desert in these IC streets
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    What happened to #2
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    baybey was a female, so does that mean conflict is a female?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    What happened to #2
    I'm assuming that imgur link to a horde of nudes got it scrapped
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    What happened to #2

It's all in the doodoo grits...plus, @Sion was too busy laughing to count properly, lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Y'all can't tell me Nutella didn't see a rise in their stocks after those Marley pics dropped.
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah number 2 vanished and i understand why but at the same time let that 🤬 shine shawty
This discussion has been closed.