What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Harley Quinn Preview

Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guess she got her own solo series happenin.

2-18e261082b.jpg

3-a5c7ecd3ed.jpg

4-00fcec9c25.jpg

Comments

• Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never given a 🤬 about this character. I just hope this doesn't mean she's going to start popping up in books that I actually read.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i really read that has her is the new 52 Suicide Squad. Not my favorite book, but its enjoyable. I havent read it since issue 16 though.
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I know she's there I read the first couple of issues of that and didn't like it. Didn't do the Suicide Squad brand any justice and I much preferred Secret Six from pre-reboot. I just hope this doesn't give her a greater presence in the DCU as a whole. I read some bat books so I don't want to see her in there much. Just was never a fan of The Joker having a sidekick.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Just was never a fan of The Joker having a sidekick.

neither is he. thats what makes it funny.

So far its ok. Not really superhero book. Some funny parts, good art.
    I don't find domestic violence and verbal abuse funny either.