What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ladies, whats something a man can do to attract 🤬 ?

ineedpussy
ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck!Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in The Powder Room
you know beyond the money and fame and 🤬 . real answers. check the s/n
«1

Comments

  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "IneedMOpussy"
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "IneedMOpussy"

    U need to be gettin 🤬 before gettin "MO" 🤬 .

  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On sum real 🤬 fam, there's no profound answer that u r looking for. We are in a new age don, 🤬 these days r only checkin 4 glitter n gold. Ain't no point trying to give them something with substance coz they can't see beyond the money, swag, power and fame. But yall 🤬 don't hear me tho....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Pull out your wallet
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    🤬 are like job interviews, its up to you to get the job not her. either that or put a gun to her head without looking thirsty, it works for rappers I hear. idk.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Pull out your wallet

    Spoken like a honest golddigger.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23125145 wrote: »
    🤬 are like job interviews, its up to you to get the job not her. either that or put a gun to her head without looking thirsty, it works for rappers I hear. idk.

    🤬 if you gotta go in like a job interview you already lost. never let a 🤬 know you applying to be her BF. you gotta make the 🤬 do the job huntin'.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    23125145 wrote: »
    🤬 are like job interviews, its up to you to get the job not her. either that or put a gun to her head without looking thirsty, it works for rappers I hear. idk.

    🤬 if you gotta go in like a job interview you already lost. never let a 🤬 know you applying to be her BF. you gotta make the 🤬 do the job huntin'.

    Its not as though the same concept wouldn't apply to a woman. It should be a mutual effort.

    I mean you really ARE attempting to sell yourself when you break it down.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sound so selfish and self absorbed for real, that's not a good look.

    But anyway you'd have to sell your looks for example..you ain't Idris, honey.

    But you sell it with your other positive attributes, maybe it's your 🤬 size/🤬 game, your stability, your awesome sense of humor..whatever.

    Some people have to do less to sell themselves initially, especially if they have an attractive exterior.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, even if you have those attributes, you have them.
    They are naturally on display. You don't sell that 🤬 .

    Now, if dudes walking around in muscle shirts, or women wearing next to nothing, they are selling it.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    23125145 wrote: »
    🤬 are like job interviews, its up to you to get the job not her. either that or put a gun to her head without looking thirsty, it works for rappers I hear. idk.

    🤬 if you gotta go in like a job interview you already lost. never let a 🤬 know you applying to be her BF. you gotta make the 🤬 do the job huntin'.

    Its not as though the same concept wouldn't apply to a woman. It should be a mutual effort.

    I mean you really ARE attempting to sell yourself when you break it down.

    THIS is why relationships fail. boths sides tryna "sell" the other...when you should go in with NO expectations and get a guage on the true personality of the opposite sex.

    For example @Kat...if you was out with me and you didn't have any panties on, I would compliment you for going commando instead of acting like it's awkward like most nerds on first dates would do.....those that act awkward miss out on a chance to 🤬 because it's obvious you came out the house with no panties on to test my moxie and if I would be turned off or on or just blah...And when you get that "Damn this 🤬 will 🤬 me tonight"...you get that true personality and not the chump that wanna open a door for you when that's not what I do....Again it's about having no expectations.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    Some sprezzatura can definitely help you along the way, sadly not enough guys are up on style.

    Here are some style risks you peasants ought to be taking this winter

    http://www.complex.com/style/2013/11/style-risks-to-take-this-winter/?utm_campaign=complexSTYLE+10+2013&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

    Thank me later when you'll pick and choose amongst girls because you paired a YSL leather jacket with a Brooks Brother denim shirt while you other peasants are still rocking XXL Avirex jackets.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but yall still aint answering my question though. what can i do? @kat you the one who made me make this thread. help a brother out. i have a beautiful smile. thats it.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ladies, whats something a man can do to attract 🤬 ?



    Thread Starters poster name is "ineedpussy"







    SMH







    Too easy!!!!!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    but yall still aint answering my question though. what can i do? @kat you the one who made me make this thread. help a brother out. i have a beautiful smile. thats it.

    you messed up for asking a 🤬 just to let you know. that's not a good start.
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pull out yuh 🤬
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mzkb I appreciate yo honesty
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    23125145 wrote: »
    🤬 are like job interviews, its up to you to get the job not her. either that or put a gun to her head without looking thirsty, it works for rappers I hear. idk.

    🤬 if you gotta go in like a job interview you already lost. never let a 🤬 know you applying to be her BF. you gotta make the 🤬 do the job huntin'.

    Its not as though the same concept wouldn't apply to a woman. It should be a mutual effort.

    I mean you really ARE attempting to sell yourself when you break it down.

    what type 🤬 you 🤬 with?
    you supposed to let her audition to be on YOUR team.
    🤬 a 🤬 look like trying to get accepted?

    We have the bait!
    Everything a women wants ,we have.
    Yall only have 1 thing we want, and its other hoes giving that 🤬 out like free samples...........
    so.............

    🤬 trying to sell thereselves, lost.

    Look at all the women, (a lot of people would say most) who unexplicably pick 🤬 that you know they shouldn't.
    So what we look like selling ourselves to females that will look past all the 🤬 they "should" want, in favor of stupid 🤬 like swag, treating them like 🤬 , and all that other 🤬 lol.

    We wouldn't know what to sell lol.

    For the lack of having a hand clap gif on me

    * standing Ovation *
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since none of you broads said fresh breath, I'll post that up since I make sure my breath don't smell like 🤬 and 🤬 when I talke to a 🤬 . as a guy, 🤬 wit bad breath is a turn off so I'm sure yall feel the same way.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ to piggy back the homie 🤬 up here and take it a step further make sure your Teeth dont look like a heater vent with a 🤬 color hue to it. 🤬 underestimate going to the dentist regularly and making sure the mouth is in order. Mints can only do so much for you gingivitis plaque mouth halitosis cats. It aint even for the chicks tho, you should want straight and white teeth for your own self esteem

  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭