What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

dont sleep on sevyn streeter..

damobb2deep
damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
im not gonna lie when she first came out with her 1st single I wasn't feeling her... but that song half way grew on me.. but when " it wont stop" came out I was hooked and 2 come 2 find out she can really sing.. she will be around for awhile imo... she got the co-sign from beyonce.. I will officially say that im a fan...

jus in case some of yall don't kno who she is...

1st single

it wont stop..

sex on the ceiling ( grown n sexy)

she did aaliyah justice with this..

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stuck on his It Won't Stop track...love it.

Duet version >>>
  • damobb2deep
    Kat wrote: »
    Stuck on his It Won't Stop track...love it.

Duet version >>>

real 🤬 ... im stuck on it 2... (its been out 4 a min) i dont remember the 1st time i heard it (prolly was high) but have been hooked from the 1st time i heard it...
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't know she was Chris Brown's artist
  • damobb2deep
    Didn't know she was Chris Brown's artist
    yea.. she helped write "fine china"
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *zzzzz* *zzzzz*
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw an interview where she explained her ep is a cycle of a relationship from beginning to end. Love it!
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    I was feeling the songs she put out around last summer. Then she dropped the video with Chris Brown and saw how she looked with her 🤬 up mug and never looked back.
  • damobb2deep
    I was feeling the songs she put out around last summer. Then she dropped the video with Chris Brown and saw how she looked with her 🤬 up mug and never looked back.

she not fine she average...but let her start actin like Rhianna and 🤬 will not give a damn...
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think she's pretty...would've never guessed she was 27 tho
  • damobb2deep
    she 27? (smh i was finna say "damn i thought she was in my age range" then realized i will be 26 this year)
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope song but I didn't like the video
  • jazzybella
    she 27? (smh i was finna say "damn i thought she was in my age range" then realized i will be 26 this year)

Yea she said it on her latest breakfast club interview
  • damobb2deep
    jazzybella wrote: »

Yea she said it on her latest breakfast club interview

i saw that one and dont remember her saying that smh..
  • jazzybella
    Dang, maybe it was her first breakfast club one..its the one with her parent was there and Charlemagne was throwing out some sexual innuendos and then asked her age afterwards
  • damobb2deep
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Dang, maybe it was her first breakfast club one..its the one with her parent was there and Charlemagne was throwing out some sexual innuendos and then asked her age afterwards

lol yea prolly was cuz i haven't seen that one... i kno on her second interview they did mention her dad was there for her 1st...
  • jazzybella
    Hopefully she makes more videos for that episode tho

• KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2014
    Yeah the EP is dope. Album 🤬 be nice too.

Y'all know she was one of the girls in that group TG4 about 12 years ago?

And of course she was in Rich Girl too....

• damobb2deep
    lol i remember that "virginity" song...
  • jazzybella
    Man she's been hustling for a while...glad she finally made it tho
  • NuLife
    NuLife ...............Members Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Sevyn is pretty cool.. I like her style.. average vocalist though. Ep is good, looking forward to what the album will be like.
  • damobb2deep
    NuLife wrote: »
    Sevyn is pretty cool.. I like her style.. average vocalist though. Ep is good, looking forward to what the album will be like.

sevyn>>>> any newer artist out right now...
  • NuLife

Does Elle Varner count or is she not considered as new as sevyn? Cause I'd beg to differ
  • damobb2deep

Does Elle Varner count or is she not considered as new as sevyn? Cause I'd beg to differ
    Elle Varner is nice dont get me wrong... but voice wise i think sevyn has a better range then she does..
  • NuLife

Elle Varner is nice dont get me wrong... but voice wise i think sevyn has a better range then she does..

Whoa whoa whoa... You're just kidding right? Sevyn's voice is average at best, absolutely nothing special or unique about it and she doesn't really have that much control or power.
  • damobb2deep

Whoa whoa whoa... You're just kidding right? Sevyn's voice is average at best, absolutely nothing special or unique about it and she doesn't really have that much control or power.

lol have u listened 2 that acappella of Aaliyah's "come over" i posted?