What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Charlamagne 🤬 on Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These dudes could do that ritual 🤬 right in front of you and you would still try to play it down.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Alex jones says there are lizard people and he is considered crazy but people will believe a 🤬 rose from the dead and walked on water
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol 🤬 in this thread name-calling and 🤬 and posting about everything else but still hasn't answered my question.

Matter fact, none of yall "awake" 🤬 have answered my question which is

what do yall plan to do to rid the world of these secret societies

Me personally, I'm not one of those "Grab your guns and overthrow the gov't" types. Nor do I believe that Black rappers, actors, etc. are any more in the illuminati than the white entertainers. I just don't like having my intelligence insulted by these people in entertainment and the government who constantly say "hey, there's nothing to see here, what secret society?" If that is the case, then why all the symbolism and hand gestures?

Until all of this somehow impacts MY life literally, I don't really give a 🤬 . But for those in entertainment, how can you get mad when people assume some crazy 🤬 , when they (entertainers) are ALL providing the ammunition that feed these thoughts?
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Call that 🤬 whatever you want, the Illuminati, Freemasons, etc. something ain't right about Hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole. It don't got 🤬 to do with being black, that all seeing eye 🤬 is everywhere, in rap music, in movies, in children's cartoon shows, in sports, in fashion. Literally everywhere. Everybody throwing devil horns and 🤬 with their hands, and want to keep saying "You conspiracy theorist are crazy." Yeah ok, if it's nothing wrong, then why the hell is that 🤬 EVERYWHERE? Explain that, please.

That all seeing eye is on your money too. If you hate the imagery so much give me all your money so you won't look like a hypocrite.

Which is even more of a reason to question what the 🤬 is really going on, don't you think?

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn at the amount of feelings in here
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    The thing is that I hate when ppl say that the whole Illuminati thing is about black ppl hating other black's when the illumanati has been talked about well before rap or blacks had success in America. The whole Illumanati thing isn't just a rumor made up about only black ppl with success

Look IDK what Jay Z or (insert famous name) does behind closed doors so I can't say he's anything, but there do be some suspect 🤬 going on

if those symbols and statements aren't proof of some type of 🤬 then it's a gimmick being used by artists, but there do be some suspect 🤬 in these videos. A lot of 🤬 ain't coincidence.

666,pentagrams,pyramids, the eye of Osiris and a few things are in like half the major vids out

I'm not saying they do magic, but there may be a group who do study ancient pagan/lucifarean knowledge

I've seen enough proud masons in the music game to at least know they are connected to the music industry

I saw a group of masons in LA.They were a young crew of them dressed in these weird Mike Jackson type clothes.they had the G symbol on their clothes with the compass.

I have fell back from looking too deep,but even trying to ignore it I see some suspect 🤬 all the time

On the flip I know industry ppl who I doubt worship satan so Idk

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    These dudes could do that ritual 🤬 right in front of you and you would still try to play it down.

But no ritual 🤬 has happened before my eyes, unless you bout to lace this thread with some proof....
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    So Alex jones says there are lizard people and he is considered crazy but people will believe a 🤬 rose from the dead and walked on water

I don't believe in that 🤬 neither 🤬

Call that 🤬 whatever you want, the Illuminati, Freemasons, etc. something ain't right about Hollywood and the entertainment industry as a whole. It don't got 🤬 to do with being black, that all seeing eye 🤬 is everywhere, in rap music, in movies, in children's cartoon shows, in sports, in fashion. Literally everywhere. Everybody throwing devil horns and 🤬 with their hands, and want to keep saying "You conspiracy theorist are crazy." Yeah ok, if it's nothing wrong, then why the hell is that 🤬 EVERYWHERE? Explain that, please.

That all seeing eye is on your money too. If you hate the imagery so much give me all your money so you won't look like a hypocrite.

Which is even more of a reason to question what the 🤬 is really going on, don't you think?

Look at your avi. There's clearly a triangle formed from strings on Rosa Acosta's left leg, hmmmm

Who's side are you really on?
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Judah Back wrote: »
    They bouta start chippin 🤬 next year and no that aint no fckin theory, its clearly written in the ACA

Is there a way to avoid getting chipped?.....
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the symbolism is co opted and misinterpreted. For example. The all seeing eye is expressly Masonic. Period. You can't seperate masonry from the US, because there wouldn't even be a United States in the form that it is without freemasonry. The principals of masonry set the foundation for men like the founding fathers to even begin to think that a nation built upon our principles could even begin to be fathomed.

Symbolism from the historical illuminati in music is practically non existent. Pretty much the only artist out there rockin illuminati symbolism for real is drake suprisinglly.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread again lol?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Emperor Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Illuminati stuff been around since before rap, 🤬 is this idiot talking about. Just because some 🤬 on youtube associated rappers with a historically known group doesnt mean 🤬 other than that black people are ignorant. The Illuminati is a known group that has been kicked out countries by rebellions, kicked out for taking over countries in secret. Thats known historical fact. You people attached onto one word and dont know 🤬 about the meaning. 🤬 have never even heard of the Bilderberg Group and want to talk about what they know isnt real. The only relevant thing he said was aint no 🤬 in it, which is true, but the jew execs that sign this 🤬 checks and own the entire music/media industries are and they dictate what music does and doesnt get pushed onto the people.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    A film people
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

Eyes Wide Shut staring Tom Cruise and his girl at the time Nicole Kidman

• Ear2DaSt
    edited December 2013
    (backwards Jay-Z message played forward has evil message)
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Naw it's definitely some 🤬 that goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about it.
    that ritual 🤬 is real. the music industry is a evil ass place
    I don't think it has anything to do with entertainers though.
    More likely leaders such as politicians, bankers, the vatican etc. those the real evil mfers
    🤬 really think they give a 🤬 about Jay or Diddy money? that 🤬 is baby money to them

but as far as 🤬 being succesful I would like to think that a 🤬 worked harder than the next man to get where he at.
    Tom Brady didn't become who he was because of no damn secret society.
    he got on his grizzly and became Tom 🤬 Brady.
    Look at 2 Chainz that 🤬 just got on.
    I'm pretty sure if he could've sold his soul he would've been did that 🤬
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    The Illuminati stuff been around since before rap, 🤬 is this idiot talking about.  Just because some 🤬 on youtube associated rappers with a historically known group doesnt mean 🤬 other than that black people are ignorant.  The Illuminati is a known group that has been kicked out countries by rebellions, kicked out for taking over countries in secret.  Thats known historical fact. You people attached onto one word and dont know 🤬 about the meaning.  🤬 have never even heard of the Bilderberg Group and want to talk about what they know isnt real.  The only relevant thing he said was aint no 🤬 in it, which is true, but the jew execs that sign this 🤬 checks and own the entire music/media industries are and they dictate what music does and doesnt get pushed onto the people.  
    Im supposed to take the opinion of a garbage rap radio host on serious topics such as this seriously? dont talk to me about Alex Jones, you do realize these "theories" were around before him right? btw I dont believe in conspiracy theories, I do believe in conspiracy facts tho and there are way more of those than halfwitted opinions of a tri-colored psuedo intellectual talking head.

Co sign. Hidden in plain sight.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    They bouta start chippin 🤬 next year and no that aint no fckin theory, its clearly written in the ACA

Is there a way to avoid getting chipped?.....

The bill doesn't include much info about it so I cant say in what manner theyll begin to push it
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So movies is real life now?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People always need something to grasp onto when they can't figure something out. Are there groups of rich and powerful individuals making moves to keep themselves rich and powerful... yes, hell who doesn't try to keep the money going, don't hear people calling the white Jews illuminati or the Indians or Chinese with their moves here in America and them jokers got damn near monopolies on 🤬 ...

but when it comes to blacks today (because you didn't hear this 🤬 about successful blacks back in the day like The Temptations or Miles Davis or Thurgood or Clarence Thomas) "the 🤬 had to have done something to be this successful, sold his soul" instead of it being just hard work and little bit of luck. And mind you this only seems to have something to do with musical performers, not lawyers or inventors or etc
    Thi
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People always need something to grasp onto when they can't figure something out. Are there groups of rich and powerful individuals making moves to keep themselves rich and powerful... yes, hell who doesn't try to keep the money going, don't hear people calling the white Jews illuminati or the Indians or Chinese with their moves here in America and them jokers got damn near monopolies on 🤬 ...

but when it comes to blacks today (because you didn't hear this 🤬 about successful blacks back in the day like The Temptations or Miles Davis or Thurgood or Clarence Thomas) "the 🤬 had to have done something to be this successful, sold his soul" instead of it being just hard work and little bit of luck. And mind you this only seems to have something to do with musical performers, not lawyers or inventors or etc
    Why do misinformed negroes think its only black folks who created this illuminati 🤬 ? There have been rumors about the illuminati since the late 1700's, you really think 🤬 conjured this 🤬 up? Gtfoh. There are a lot of entertainers who are white that have been linked to the Illuminati.

The truth is these entertainers are puppets for the REAL mf's who pulling the strings. Is Jay Z Illuminati? No, he's a high paid 🤬 . His role is be the token black guy that rubs it in every 🤬 face how rich he is (him & Beyonce). He's probably aware of the agenda but has no real power. The REAL mf's who control the world are the ones we don't see
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Lol 🤬 in this thread name-calling and 🤬 and posting about everything else but still hasn't answered my question.

Matter fact, none of yall "awake" 🤬 have answered my question which is

what do yall plan to do to rid the world of these secret societies

Me personally, I'm not one of those "Grab your guns and overthrow the gov't" types. Nor do I believe that Black rappers, actors, etc. are any more in the illuminati than the white entertainers. I just don't like having my intelligence insulted by these people in entertainment and the government who constantly say "hey, there's nothing to see here, what secret society?" If that is the case, then why all the symbolism and hand gestures?

Until all of this somehow impacts MY life literally, I don't really give a 🤬 . But for those in entertainment, how can you get mad when people assume some crazy 🤬 , when they (entertainers) are ALL providing the ammunition that feed these thoughts?

People say there's nothing to see here because idiots take 🤬 like Jay Z throwing up the ROC sign and make 1hr long youtube videos talking about how that means he's evil
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ this troll thread.
    @Trillaaaaaaa your ignorance and arrogance on this topic doesn't amuse me because you're a smart dumb 🤬 that loves the fantasy of entertainments and those that deliver it.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NY 🤬 should of never taught you other 🤬 about the illuminati. 🤬 is outta hand.

Anyway these illuminati talk stems from religious groups demonizing groups of people. Same way FreeMason help create the U.S but now the mantra is "The U.S was founded as a Christian nation" even though most of the Founding fathers weren't christians. Evangelicals targeted the masons in the 19th century.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All seeing eye, hmm. Eyes, sight, wisdom, nah most people shouldn't give a 🤬 about that. Devil horns don't exist but you know what does? Cattle horns.

Rocafella pre 98: Struggling company forced to go indie. Not in Illuminati

Rocafella 2000+: Successful, dominate and of course they all Illuminati just look at the name, yet nobody said 🤬 pre 98.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illuminati chased Charlamagne around in traffic
  • Ear2DaSt
    In the end people gone believe and listen to who they wan't.
    🤬 gave us all free choice and a conscience.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing to do is hide 🤬 in plain sight.
    People think its so farfetched that they won't believe it.
    Its more psychological than anything. But as far as this goes 🤬 paying attention to the wrong 🤬 . Gotta look at the people behind the scenes