What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

EUROPEAN CONFESSIONS - "African Americans" are the real Israelites, chosen people of 🤬

Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭


Comments

  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as a chosen people, just egomaniacs. We are all apart of the universe and same consciousness. Enough of this segregation.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are. True Story
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    I have a question if Hebrew Israelites claim King James was black and that they ruled Europe would not they have KNOWN Esau? The scripture says they were suppose to be taken by a nation they did not know..

    deut 28:36 The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    I have a question if Hebrew Israelites claim King James was black and that they ruled Europe would not they have KNOWN Esau? The scripture says they were suppose to be taken by a nation they did not know..

    deut 28:36 The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

    bruh...i think you're on to something here...
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this cracka @beenwize tho.......



    Esau is Jacob's (Israel) brother............... It is obvious that the children of Israel's fathers (including Jacob), knew who he was........ really, to be honest, if you were going to make the argument that they knew the nation, thats what you should have said..... exposing they knew Esau from the beginning....


    but wait..........


    ................



    .....The Scripture doesnt even say they were taken by a nation they didn't know......


    it says they were taken TO a nation they didn't know..... USA/America (it didnt even exist at the time of the prophecy)...



    .... had mansamusa67 not quoted you and admitted your post was intriguing, i wouldnt have even responded... thank your brother
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Judah Back wrote: »
    this cracka @beenwize tho.......



    Esau is Jacob's (Israel) brother............... It is obvious that the children of Israel's fathers (including Jacob), knew who he was........ really, to be honest, if you were going to make the argument that they knew the nation, thats what you should have said..... exposing they knew Esau from the beginning....


    but wait..........


    ................



    .....The Scripture doesnt even say they were taken by a nation they didn't know......


    it says they were taken TO a nation they didn't know..... USA/America (it didnt even exist at the time of the prophecy)...



    .... had mansamusa67 not quoted you and admitted your post was intriguing, i wouldnt have even responded... thank your brother

    You are the Christian yet, you start off name calling... This was a question not a statement of fact. However, there were slaves taken from Africa to Europe as well and many other places other than North America.. If you ever heard of the Omelecs they were either a African ppl or decendents of Africans and they were in the America's before slavery. Your 12 tribes chart list Native American Indians as well as Mexicans and a lot of them were already in this land before slavery so how can they fulfill that so called prophecy of being taken to a land not theirs when they were already in this land?

    And for reference purposes you might want to read up on some history of America before Columbus.

    41K0S6ANYEL.jpg

    http://www.amazon.com/They-Came-Before-Columbus-Presence/dp/0812968174
    They Came Before Columbus reveals a compelling, dramatic, and superbly detailed documentation of the presence and legacy of Africans in ancient America. Examining navigation and shipbuilding; cultural analogies between Native Americans and Africans; the transportation of plants, animals, and textiles between the continents; and the diaries, journals, and oral accounts of the explorers themselves, Ivan Van Sertima builds a pyramid of evidence to support his claim of an African presence in the New World centuries before Columbus. Combining impressive scholarship with a novelist’s gift for storytelling, Van Sertima re-creates some of the most powerful scenes of human history: the launching of the great ships of Mali in 1310 (two hundred master boats and two hundred supply boats), the sea expedition of the Mandingo king in 1311, and many others. In They Came Before Columbus, we see clearly the unmistakable face and handprint of black Africans in pre-Columbian America, and their overwhelming impact on the civilizations they encountered.

    Amazon.com Review

    This controversial book by Ivan Van Sertima, the Guyanese historian, linguist, and anthropologist, claims that Africans had been to the New World centuries before Columbus arrived there in 1492. Citing--among other things--the huge Negroid-looking Olmec heads of Central Mexico and the similarities between the Aztec and Egyptian calendars and pyramid structures, Van Sertima pieces together a hidden history of pre-Columbian contact between Africans and Native Americans. He also puts forth the possibility that Columbus may have already known about a route to the Americas from his years in Africa as a trader in Guinea. The ideas in this book have been debated and discussed since its first publication in 1976; even those who choose not to believe Van Sertima's theories should take his argument seriously. --Eugene Holley, Jr. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 outta here wit yo crying and yo amazon reviews 🤬 . I brought that damn book to the IC, check the sticky 🤬 🤬 , its only 2 pages

    How about you address how I just shut you down. You a 🤬 liar bruh, a deciever. Your father is the devil, tell your 🤬 id 🤬 on his face if I knew he aint like it (but he does cuz hes a 🤬 ). 🤬 him and all his seed that choose not to repent.

    We gave your brethen our holy Word to give you a chance to be grafted into the Covenant and you all tried to bury my 🤬 and cut them off from their heritage, well guess what my 🤬 .... We back from the dead. Spiritually dead that is.
    When that trumpet gets sounded, its no mercy on the wicked. The LORD says He will use His elect to judge the world and believe its gonna be vengeance against you lying ass crackas
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    🤬 outta here wit yo crying and yo amazon reviews 🤬 . I brought that damn book to the IC, check the sticky 🤬 🤬 , its only 2 pages

    How about you address how I just shut you down. You a 🤬 liar bruh, a deciever. Your father is the devil, tell your 🤬 id 🤬 on his face if I knew he aint like it (but he does cuz hes a 🤬 ). 🤬 him and all his seed that choose not to repent.

    We gave your brethen our holy Word to give you a chance to be grafted into the Covenant and you all tried to bury my 🤬 and cut them off from their heritage, well guess what my 🤬 .... We back from the dead. Spiritually dead that is.
    When that trumpet gets sounded, its no mercy on the wicked. The LORD says He will use His elect to judge the world and believe its gonna be vengeance against you lying ass crackas

    this is the quickest way to derail a thread.. Instead of continuing on the dialogue in a civilized manner you acting like a little 🤬 🤬 . How am I deciving by asking questions that you still have yet to answer? Go back to my "prior" post and answer those questions or are you now confused and cofounded?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    🤬 outta here wit yo crying and yo amazon reviews 🤬 . I brought that damn book to the IC, check the sticky 🤬 🤬 , its only 2 pages

    How about you address how I just shut you down. You a 🤬 liar bruh, a deciever. Your father is the devil, tell your 🤬 id 🤬 on his face if I knew he aint like it (but he does cuz hes a 🤬 ). 🤬 him and all his seed that choose not to repent.

    We gave your brethen our holy Word to give you a chance to be grafted into the Covenant and you all tried to bury my 🤬 and cut them off from their heritage, well guess what my 🤬 .... We back from the dead. Spiritually dead that is.
    When that trumpet gets sounded, its no mercy on the wicked. The LORD says He will use His elect to judge the world and believe its gonna be vengeance against you lying ass crackas

    this is the quickest way to derail a thread.. Instead of continuing on the dialogue in a civilized manner you acting like a little 🤬 🤬 . How am I deciving by asking questions that you still have yet to answer? Go back to my "prior" post and answer those questions or are you now confused and cofounded?

    I answered yo question now what, devil. 🤬 ass 🤬 tryna play the victim when ur the one always attacking the Word of 🤬 and its followers. You a liar. You call me confused but you continue to prove you dont know how to read.

    Youre an idiot and anyone that chooses not to see the ignorance in your post is playing stupid. You talk about me calling you names, get out yo feelings this aint 5th grade recess. Play stupid and you get treated as stupid

    You dont know what civilized means, Hebrews taught you civilization. You a troglodyte NIGER(yeah scientifically you're the 🤬 ), a neanderthal, a cave man that think he used to be a monkey. Lyin ass cracka , make your own thread about your 🤬 ass 🤬 /idol.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as a chosen people, just egomaniacs. We are all apart of the universe and same consciousness. Enough of this segregation.

    So all of a sudden when Negroes find out who they are, now we wanna throw away our own book that weve believed in for thousands of years... ok....


    Enough of segregation? Yeah thats what MLK said. Hows that been workin out of black ppl since?

    You tellin me every other group of ppl can thrive in their own communities and have pride but blacks have to be dependent and integrate? Wtf happened to you ajacks?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    this cracka @beenwize tho.......



    Esau is Jacob's (Israel) brother............... It is obvious that the children of Israel's fathers (including Jacob), knew who he was........ really, to be honest, if you were going to make the argument that they knew the nation, thats what you should have said..... exposing they knew Esau from the beginning....


    but wait..........


    ................



    .....The Scripture doesnt even say they were taken by a nation they didn't know......


    it says they were taken TO a nation they didn't know..... USA/America (it didnt even exist at the time of the prophecy)...



    .... had mansamusa67 not quoted you and admitted your post was intriguing, i wouldnt have even responded... thank your brother

    i was being sarcastic with that post. I dont be reading dudes posts for real. But that one I did for some reason.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    🤬 outta here wit yo crying and yo amazon reviews 🤬 . I brought that damn book to the IC, check the sticky 🤬 🤬 , its only 2 pages

    How about you address how I just shut you down. You a 🤬 liar bruh, a deciever. Your father is the devil, tell your 🤬 id 🤬 on his face if I knew he aint like it (but he does cuz hes a 🤬 ). 🤬 him and all his seed that choose not to repent.

    We gave your brethen our holy Word to give you a chance to be grafted into the Covenant and you all tried to bury my 🤬 and cut them off from their heritage, well guess what my 🤬 .... We back from the dead. Spiritually dead that is.
    When that trumpet gets sounded, its no mercy on the wicked. The LORD says He will use His elect to judge the world and believe its gonna be vengeance against you lying ass crackas

    this is the quickest way to derail a thread.. Instead of continuing on the dialogue in a civilized manner you acting like a little 🤬 🤬 . How am I deciving by asking questions that you still have yet to answer? Go back to my "prior" post and answer those questions or are you now confused and cofounded?

    I answered yo question now what, devil. 🤬 ass 🤬 tryna play the victim when ur the one always attacking the Word of 🤬 and its followers. You a liar. You call me confused but you continue to prove you dont know how to read.

    Youre an idiot and anyone that chooses not to see the ignorance in your post is playing stupid. You talk about me calling you names, get out yo feelings this aint 5th grade recess. Play stupid and you get treated as stupid

    You dont know what civilized means, Hebrews taught you civilization. You a troglodyte NIGER(yeah scientifically you're the 🤬 ), a neanderthal, a cave man that think he used to be a monkey. Lyin ass cracka , make your own thread about your 🤬 ass 🤬 /idol.

    You haven't answered 🤬 .. stop crying like a little girl and be a man.

    1. Slaves were taken to more places than North America including EUROPE... How were they then therefore taken to a nation they did not know when you say blacks ruled Europe?

    2. On your 12 tribes chart you list Native American Indians, Mexicans, etc how were they taken to a nation they do not know when they were already in the Americas before slavery?

    And since you skipped all of this I might as well post it again.

    This was a question not a statement of fact. However, there were slaves taken from Africa to Europe as well and many other places other than North America.. If you ever heard of the Omelecs they were either a African ppl or decendents of Africans and they were in the America's before slavery. Your 12 tribes chart list Native American Indians as well as Mexicans and a lot of them were already in this land before slavery so how can they fulfill that so called prophecy of being taken to a land not theirs when they were already in this land?

    And for reference purposes you might want to read up on some history of America before Columbus.

    41K0S6ANYEL.jpg

    http://www.amazon.com/They-Came-Before-Columbus-Presence/dp/0812968174
    They Came Before Columbus reveals a compelling, dramatic, and superbly detailed documentation of the presence and legacy of Africans in ancient America. Examining navigation and shipbuilding; cultural analogies between Native Americans and Africans; the transportation of plants, animals, and textiles between the continents; and the diaries, journals, and oral accounts of the explorers themselves, Ivan Van Sertima builds a pyramid of evidence to support his claim of an African presence in the New World centuries before Columbus. Combining impressive scholarship with a novelist’s gift for storytelling, Van Sertima re-creates some of the most powerful scenes of human history: the launching of the great ships of Mali in 1310 (two hundred master boats and two hundred supply boats), the sea expedition of the Mandingo king in 1311, and many others. In They Came Before Columbus, we see clearly the unmistakable face and handprint of black Africans in pre-Columbian America, and their overwhelming impact on the civilizations they encountered.

    Amazon.com Review

    This controversial book by Ivan Van Sertima, the Guyanese historian, linguist, and anthropologist, claims that Africans had been to the New World centuries before Columbus arrived there in 1492. Citing--among other things--the huge Negroid-looking Olmec heads of Central Mexico and the similarities between the Aztec and Egyptian calendars and pyramid structures, Van Sertima pieces together a hidden history of pre-Columbian contact between Africans and Native Americans. He also puts forth the possibility that Columbus may have already known about a route to the Americas from his years in Africa as a trader in Guinea. The ideas in this book have been debated and discussed since its first publication in 1976; even those who choose not to believe Van Sertima's theories should take his argument seriously. --Eugene Holley, Jr. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    This 🤬 worshipping an evil entity that claims to be 🤬 .. he is not 🤬 he madquerades as 🤬 . Yahweh said he will "rejoice" to DESTROY you and you think this bloodthirsty entity is worthy of worship.. i don't see how a loving 🤬 can rejoice while you are being lynched, burned, and enslaved for hundreds of years. you are insane to worship that demon. you know he is only 🤬 of "this world" like Jesus said because that's why he only punishes on this earth innocent babies to the 3rd and 4th generation.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    "Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon than the word of 🤬 . It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel." -- Age of Reason (18th century), by Thomas Paine. Funny that he spoke of it being the words of a demon, when it really is!
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    and as I thought you are lost and cofounded... You promoting a 12 tribes of Israel chart that you can't even prove to be truth..
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    “TAKE EGYPT OUT AND THE WHOLE STRUCTURE OF THE ISRAELITES’ TALE WOULD INSTANTLY FALL.”

    Dr. Ashraf Ezzat

    Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).

    Obviously, Egypt must have played a vital role in the history of the Hebrews otherwise it wouldn’t have been such a recurring theme in the Jewish holy book.

    Egypt was, and still is, the magnificent overture to the Israelites’ story. Take Egypt out and the whole structure of the Israelites’ tale would instantly fall.

    The land of the Nile has been the theater for the Israelites’ epic stories of alleged enslavement, divine retaliation, wandering in the wilderness and finally a breath-taking and logic-defying exit.

    But on the other hand, do you know how many times Israel or the Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records? … Well, and according to history and the ancient Egyptian meticulous records – get ready for the surprise- once or … maybe none at all.

    Since relentless excavations of Canaan/Palestine by Israeli and western archeologists since the beginning of the twentieth century only widened the gap between the historical truth as academics know it and the tales of the Hebrew bible, I thought maybe we could look for the missing part somewhere else. And since more consistent and reliable documentation is needed, we should therefore try and look for the truth in Egypt.

    So the territory known today as Palestine/Israel, Jordan, Lebanon and South Syria was practically under Egyptian sovereignty with fortified military garrisons and castles all over the area. And hence the hilarious part of the exodus tale is exposed. For you don’t exit the US by fleeing New York and heading for Massachusetts. Sinai and Canaan was very much Egyptian territory at the time.

    http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-ancient-egypt-canaan-revisited-without-israel/
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have no evidence or anything like that, just a thought. i been suspecting blacks were the chosen people for a while simply by the way they are treated by the people in charge. they hated Jesus and killed Him and His disciples... so why wouldnt they continue this treatment? keep them down.
Sign In or Register to comment.