What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ladies, what do you think is your best non-physical trait?

Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox PopuliMembers Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's talk about it

Comments

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 ..this is like one of those interview questions where you have to big up yourself.

I hate those.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    🤬 ..this is like one of those interview questions where you have to big up yourself.

I hate those.

Low self-worth post

I hate those.

Low self-worth post

You answer and then I'll answer.

I hate when people don't even answer the question that they want everybody else to answer.

Okay go.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she calling u a lady on the low...
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I <3@kat feelings

her best non physical trait
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm a loving person

I can make you feel like we are the only 2 people in a room full of hundreds.

I genuinely care what we are talking about and give great advice if needed or sometimes just listen.

I'm everyone's best friend

dammit this is in the powder room... i cant call you 🤬 ...

QUIT LYIN!

Come visit me in Austin ....you'll leave with a bestie and a UT hoodie

The STRONG era has begun .....Hook em !!!!
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a loving person

I can make you feel like we are the only 2 people in a room full of hundreds.

I genuinely care what we are talking about and give great advice if needed or sometimes just listen.

I'm everyone's best friend

dammit this is in the powder room... i cant call you 🤬 ...

QUIT LYIN!

Come visit me in Austin ....you'll leave with a bestie and a UT hoodie

The STRONG era has begun .....Hook em !!!!

Say word
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate those.

Low self-worth post

You answer and then I'll answer.

I hate when people don't even answer the question that they want everybody else to answer.

Okay go.

Deflecting because of low self-confidence post
    Irony.
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsS already said my traits- cs her statements

Big Heart
    Caring

• twatgettatwatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broads always claim they best trait is they easy to talk to, that's only becuase they wanna know all your damn business....ol' gossipin' ass hoes.
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody fill up the space between me and twatgetta's post so that I can reply
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind,I got it.
    Yeah, that's far enough.
    Anyways, my best traits are my quick wit and my ability to adapt to any environment while remaining true to myself. I'm comfortable in all settings and people tend to seek me out because they sense it.
    Allergens wrote: »
    Somebody fill up the space between me and twatgetta's post so that I can reply
    Never mind,I got it.
    Yeah, that's far enough.

that came off 🤬 as 🤬 ...keep going
    Lol only you would turn a non sexual thread into something 🤬 .

Hi :)
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one of you has no redeemable traits whatsoever?

You're perfect. Pm me.