What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Church goers: What's the point? honest question. honest answer please.

2»

Comments

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as h
    aving amount to nothing more than ignorance.


    Guess wat? I dont take religious freaks or atheist serious. you both are blinded fools. and the intellect of most ppl on this site is subpar. look at wat site they socialize on. im only here strictly in the religious forum.

    No one is coming to save ya'll. Get off your behinds, stop behaving like damsels in distress, grow up, take responsibility and accountability for your life, know that you have 0 control when you transition from this life, youre not special or chosen because of the religion you chose, you have the same life hardships as Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, and Buddhist etc such as bills, illnesses, relationship issues, death, natural disasters etc. NONE of those things have never, and will never skip over you because of the religion you chose. Its proven to you daily you are not in some sort of elite category here in this life, and you will not be in an elite category in the next life. Its made up folly that has killed millions and keeps us divided and suffering as a people. Its 2014, time to wake up Unlike · 4 · 40

    The hardships of life falling on everyone good or bad is part of most christian doctrine. Your way of seeing things we consider to be wrong it's as simple as that. It is not religion that has kept humanity divided, it's simply not in our nature to be united or peaceful. We will be at each other throats forever. Our various religions has helped us deal with this AND sometimes they do exacerbate the problems that already exist. You want to wake people up but yet you still have not detailed what you want to wake them up into. What do you believe in? come right on out and give me a detailed explanation without bashing the religious beliefs of others if you cannot at least do that then you are just blowing hot air.

    My faith has helped me and my family financially, emotionally and has taught us so much wisdom and has given me so much mental focus that i climbed myself out of poverty and my family has climbed ourselves out of a third world nation. so when i hear people like you talk i know that you are wrong and my life is a living testament to your falsehood.

    I seek truth from many sources.. There is a spiritual battle between light and darkness and the truth is the one you call 🤬 in the Old Testament is of darkness. Regardless of your personal battles that has nothing to do with truth that needs to be exposed.

    I am now reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ

    and I will quote some of what I just came across. It sounds like it's describing your Old Testament 🤬 .

    14) If you would ask me what to study I would say, your selfs; and when you well
    had studied them, and then would ask me what to study next, I would reply,
    your selfs.
    15) He who knows well his lower self, knows the illusions of the world, knows of
    the things that pass away; and he who knows his higher self, knows 🤬 ; knows
    well the things that cannot pass away.
    16) Thrice blessed is the man who has made purity and love his very own; he has
    been ransomed from the perils of the lower self and is himself his higher self.
    17) Men seek salvation from an evil that they deem a living monster of the
    nether world; and they have gods that are but demons in disguise; all powerful,
    yet full of jealousy and hate and 🤬 ;
    18) Whose favors must be bought with costly sacrifice of fruits, and of the lives
    of birds, and animals, and human kind.
    19) And yet these gods possess no ears to hear, no eyes to see, no heart to
    sympathize, no power to save.
    20) This evil is myth; these gods are made of air, and clothed with shadows of a
    thought.
    Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ--Dowling
    12
    21) The only devil from which men must be redeemed is self, the lower self. If
    man would find his devil he must look within; his name is self.
    22) If man would find his savior he must look within; and when the demon self
    has been dethroned the savior, Love, will be exulted to the throne of power.
    23) The David of the light is Purity, who slays the strong Goliath of the dark
    and seats the savior, Love, upon the throne.

    Personal testament carries more weight than anything you want to expose because you have nothing to expose that belongs to you. We all decide what we want to believe, you don't like 🤬 as presented in the bible you rather believe in 🤬 as presented BY the aqurian gospel. EVEN THOUGH it was written in 1908 by a white guy because that 🤬 closer fits your own opinions of what a 🤬 should be.

    You want a 🤬 that will act the way you want him to, you think he should think the way you want him too think.

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    [quote="beenwize
    ;6685282"]
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as h
    aving amount to nothing more than ignorance.


    Guess wat? I dont take religious freaks or atheist serious. you both are blinded fools. and the intellect of most ppl on this site is subpar. look at wat site they socialize on. im only here strictly in the religious forum.

    No one is coming to save ya'll. Get off your behinds, stop behaving like damsels in distress, grow up, take responsibility and accountability for your life, know that you have 0 control when you transition from this life, youre not special or chosen because of the religion you chose, you have the same life hardships as Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, and Buddhist etc such as bills, illnesses, relationship issues, death, natural disasters etc. NONE of those things have never, and will never skip over you because of the religion you chose. Its proven to you daily you are not in some sort of elite category here in this life, and you will not be in an elite category in the next life. Its made up folly that has killed millions and keeps us divided and suffering as a people. Its 2014, time to wake up Unlike · 4 · 40

    The hardships of life falling on everyone good or bad is part of most christian doctrine. Your way of seeing things we consider to be wrong it's as simple as that. It is not religion that has kept humanity divided, it's simply not in our nature to be united or peaceful. We will be at each other throats forever. Our various religions has helped us deal with this AND sometimes they do exacerbate the problems that already exist. You want to wake people up but yet you still have not detailed what you want to wake them up into. What do you believe in? come right on out and give me a detailed explanation without bashing the religious beliefs of others if you cannot at least do that then you are just blowing hot air.

    My faith has helped me and my family financially, emotionally and has taught us so much wisdom and has given me so much mental focus that i climbed myself out of poverty and my family has climbed ourselves out of a third world nation. so when i hear people like you talk i know that you are wrong and my life is a living testament to your falsehood.

    I seek truth from many sources.. There is a spiritual battle between light and darkness and the truth is the one you call 🤬 in the Old Testament is of darkness. Regardless of your personal battles that has nothing to do with truth that needs to be exposed.

    I am now reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ

    and I will quote some of what I just came across. It sounds like it's describing your Old Testament 🤬 .

    14) If you would ask me what to study I would say, your selfs; and when you well
    had studied them, and then would ask me what to study next, I would reply,
    your selfs.
    15) He who knows well his lower self, knows the illusions of the world, knows of
    the things that pass away; and he who knows his higher self, knows 🤬 ; knows
    well the things that cannot pass away.
    16) Thrice blessed is the man who has made purity and love his very own; he has
    been ransomed from the perils of the lower self and is himself his higher self.
    17) Men seek salvation from an evil that they deem a living monster of the
    nether world; and they have gods that are but demons in disguise; all powerful,
    yet full of jealousy and hate and 🤬 ;
    18) Whose favors must be bought with costly sacrifice of fruits, and of the lives
    of birds, and animals, and human kind.
    19) And yet these gods possess no ears to hear, no eyes to see, no heart to
    sympathize, no power to save.
    20) This evil is myth; these gods are made of air, and clothed with shadows of a
    thought.
    Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ--Dowling
    12
    21) The only devil from which men must be redeemed is self, the lower self. If
    man would find his devil he must look within; his


    name is self.
    22) If man would find his savior he must look within; and when the demon self
    has been dethroned the savior, Love, will be exulted to the throne of power.
    23) The David of the light is Purity, who slays the strong Goliath of the dark
    and seats the savior, Love, upon the throne.

    Personal testament carries more weight than anything you want to expose because you have nothing to expose that belongs to you. We all decide what we want to believe, you don't like 🤬 as presented in the bible you rather believe in 🤬 as presented BY the aqurian gospel. EVEN THOUGH it was written in 1908 by a white guy because that 🤬 closer fits your own opinions of what a 🤬 should be.

    You want a 🤬 that will act the way you want him to, you think he should think the way you want him too think.

    [/quote]


    Actually Iwant the truth.. I don't want a 🤬 according to me. The fact is your KJV bible is not the truth and it is the giod that king james wanted and that you have accepted. the aquarian gospels were written by someone accessing records. truth is truth regardless of who presents it. king james gave you your bible and he was as white as a lilly.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    [quote="beenwize
    ;6685282"]
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    speak for your 🤬 self and the church your mama took you too growing up

    Stop crying 🤬 and act likeva grown man...

    3. Had the news of salvation by Jesus Christ been inscribed on the face of the sun and the moon, in characters that all nations would have understood, the whole earth had known it in twenty-four hours, and all nations would have believed it; whereas, though it is now almost two thousand years since, as they tell us, Christ came upon earth, not a twentieth part of the people of the earth know anything of it, and among those who do, the wiser part do not believe
    It


    WHERE did you copy and paste this from

    Thats a quote from Thomas Paine... and here is more. Your Holy Helios Sun book will be exposed 🤬 .

    . What is it the Bible teaches us? - 🤬 , cruelty, and murder. What is it the New Testament teaches us? - to believe that the Almighty committed debauchery with a woman engaged to be married, and the belief of this debauchery is called faith.

    29. When I see througho
    ut this book, called the Bible, a history of the grossest vices and a collection of the most paltry and contemptible tales and stories, I could not so dishonor my Creator by calling it by His name. [Thomas Paine, in Toward The Myster

    I don't care about thomas paine or his thoughts. You never think for yourself all you do is copy and paste from what other people say about religion. I have no problem with
    any of the actions 🤬 took
    in the bible.

    Actually i posted it because we share similar views. and for the record Yahweh is not the divine Creator. your helios aka Sun book will be exposed. this is only the beginning. ofcourse you dont have a problem about what that demon did in the OT because you are either blinded or of the darkness like him.

    blah blah blah NO one takes you serious not even the atheist on the forum. You cry and complain like a butt hurt little 🤬 on and on about how bad the christian 🤬 is. What you lacking understanding in is that to evil the actions of good are bad and to good the actions of evil are bad.

    Your own personal moral judgements on the actions of a being that has the power that yahweh is described as h
    aving amount to nothing more than ignorance.


    Guess wat? I dont take religious freaks or atheist serious. you both are blinded fools. and the intellect of most ppl on this site is subpar. look at wat site they socialize on. im only here strictly in the religious forum.

    No one is coming to save ya'll. Get off your behinds, stop behaving like damsels in distress, grow up, take responsibility and accountability for your life, know that you have 0 control when you transition from this life, youre not special or chosen because of the religion you chose, you have the same life hardships as Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, and Buddhist etc such as bills, illnesses, relationship issues, death, natural disasters etc. NONE of those things have never, and will never skip over you because of the religion you chose. Its proven to you daily you are not in some sort of elite category here in this life, and you will not be in an elite category in the next life. Its made up folly that has killed millions and keeps us divided and suffering as a people. Its 2014, time to wake up Unlike · 4 · 40

    The hardships of life falling on everyone good or bad is part of most christian doctrine. Your way of seeing things we consider to be wrong it's as simple as that. It is not religion that has kept humanity divided, it's simply not in our nature to be united or peaceful. We will be at each other throats forever. Our various religions has helped us deal with this AND sometimes they do exacerbate the problems that already exist. You want to wake people up but yet you still have not detailed what you want to wake them up into. What do you believe in? come right on out and give me a detailed explanation without bashing the religious beliefs of others if you cannot at least do that then you are just blowing hot air.

    My faith has helped me and my family financially, emotionally and has taught us so much wisdom and has given me so much mental focus that i climbed myself out of poverty and my family has climbed ourselves out of a third world nation. so when i hear people like you talk i know that you are wrong and my life is a living testament to your falsehood.

    I seek truth from many sources.. There is a spiritual battle between light and darkness and the truth is the one you call 🤬 in the Old Testament is of darkness. Regardless of your personal battles that has nothing to do with truth that needs to be exposed.

    I am now reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ

    and I will quote some of what I just came across. It sounds like it's describing your Old Testament 🤬 .

    14) If you would ask me what to study I would say, your selfs; and when you well
    had studied them, and then would ask me what to study next, I would reply,
    your selfs.
    15) He who knows well his lower self, knows the illusions of the world, knows of
    the things that pass away; and he who knows his higher self, knows 🤬 ; knows
    well the things that cannot pass away.
    16) Thrice blessed is the man who has made purity and love his very own; he has
    been ransomed from the perils of the lower self and is himself his higher self.
    17) Men seek salvation from an evil that they deem a living monster of the
    nether world; and they have gods that are but demons in disguise; all powerful,
    yet full of jealousy and hate and 🤬 ;
    18) Whose favors must be bought with costly sacrifice of fruits, and of the lives
    of birds, and animals, and human kind.
    19) And yet these gods possess no ears to hear, no eyes to see, no heart to
    sympathize, no power to save.
    20) This evil is myth; these gods are made of air, and clothed with shadows of a
    thought.
    Aquarian Gospel of Jesus, the Christ--Dowling
    12
    21) The only devil from which men must be redeemed is self, the lower self. If
    man would find his devil he must look within; his


    name is self.
    22) If man would find his savior he must look within; and when the demon self
    has been dethroned the savior, Love, will be exulted to the throne of power.
    23) The David of the light is Purity, who slays the strong Goliath of the dark
    and seats the savior, Love, upon the throne.

    Personal testament carries more weight than anything you want to expose because you have nothing to expose that belongs to you. We all decide what we want to believe, you don't like 🤬 as presented in the bible you rather believe in 🤬 as presented BY the aqurian gospel. EVEN THOUGH it was written in 1908 by a white guy because that 🤬 closer fits your own opinions of what a 🤬 should be.

    You want a 🤬 that will act the way you want him to, you think he should think the way you want him too think.


    Actually Iwant the truth.. I don't want a 🤬 according to me. The fact is your KJV bible is not the truth and it is the giod that king james wanted and that you have accepted. the aquarian gospels were written by someone accessing records. truth is truth regardless of who presents it. king james gave you your bible and he was as white as a lilly. [/quote]

    I don't even use the kjv of the bible as the ultimate source it's not seen as the perfect translation by me. The aquarian gospel was written by a presbyterian preacher who did not like the concept of hell as being everlasting. The records he claimed to access were inventions of his mind.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He believe that he developed physic powers that let him communicate with ascended masters and they gave him the aqurian gospel.

    funny enough the occultist who influenced the nazis also believe the same kind of 🤬 .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    King james liked the idea of hell being everlasting because your belief system is government based. it comes from king james of europe. since when did 🤬 become a respector of persons to earthly kings? He cares not about them and your book is what the government authorized for you. they don't represent pure truth. the true Yeshua was against government and religion so wat makes you think he used an earthly king in europe to authorize truth to the world? The powers that be have you all brainwashed. the powers that be decided what type of 🤬 you can believe in and you accepted it. that bible waz forced on the masses. if ppl followed the living Yeshua by the thousands why would his book need to be forced on the masses when they followed him on earth? Truth is that's not his book. that's king james book. you blinded by government propaganda that the kjv bible is the only truth on earth.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    beenwize wrote: »
    King james liked the idea of hell being everlasting because your belief system is government based. it comes from king james of europe. since when did 🤬 become a respector of persons to earthly kings? He cares not about them and your book is what the government authorized for you. they don't represent pure truth. the true Yeshua was against government and religion so wat makes you think he used an earthly king in europe to authorize truth to the world? The powers that be have you all brainwashed. the powers that be decided what type of 🤬 you can believe in and you accepted it. that bible waz forced on the masses. if ppl followed the living Yeshua by the thousands why would his book need to be forced on the masses when they followed him on earth? Truth is that's not his book. that's king james book. you blinded by government propaganda that the kjv bible is the only truth on earth.

    Maybe you missed the part where i said i don't consider the kjv to be the perfect translation or cannon. I could care less about king james or why he translated the scriptures. Yeshua was not against the concept of government he was against bad government and evil rulership. give to ceasar what was due ceasar and to 🤬 what is due to 🤬 . The concept that hell would last forever did not start with king james evidence for this concept is found in all translations of the bible.

    🤬 has his own government, the kingdom of 🤬 is not just a reference to heaven but also to the why 🤬 governs things on a spiritual level. No one brainwased me into anything i chose my faith of my own freewill after much study

    If you want truth look in the 🤬 mirror the only truth is that we choose what we want to believe.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    King james liked the idea of hell being everlasting because your belief system is government based. it comes from king james of europe. since when did 🤬 become a respector of persons to earthly kings? He cares not about them and your book is what the government authorized for you. they don't represent pure truth. the true Yeshua was against government and religion so wat makes you think he used an earthly king in europe to authorize truth to the world? The powers that be have you all brainwashed. the powers that be decided what type of 🤬 you can believe in and you accepted it. that bible waz forced on the masses. if ppl followed the living Yeshua by the thousands why would his book need to be forced on the masses when they followed him on earth? Truth is that's not his book. that's king james book. you blinded by government propaganda that the kjv bible is the only truth on earth.

    Maybe you missed the part where i said i don't consider the kjv to be the perfect translation or cannon. I could care less about king james or why he translated the scriptures. Yeshua was not against the concept of government he was against bad government and evil rulership. give to ceasar what was due ceasar and to 🤬 what is due to 🤬 . The concept that hell would last forever did not start with king james evidence for this concept is found in all translations of the bible.

    🤬 has his own government, the kingdom of 🤬 is not just a reference to heaven but also to the why 🤬 governs things on a spiritual level. No one brainwased me into anything i chose my faith of my own freewill after much study

    If you want truth look in the 🤬 mirror the only truth is that we choose what we want to believe.

    Get the 🤬 out of here. you saying you dont consider kjv perfect canon, but saying render to ceasar wats his which is kjv. your bible came from the government so of course it would say that u blind fool.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    King james liked the idea of hell being everlasting because your belief system is government based. it comes from king james of europe. since when did 🤬 become a respector of persons to earthly kings? He cares not about them and your book is what the government authorized for you. they don't represent pure truth. the true Yeshua was against government and religion so wat makes you think he used an earthly king in europe to authorize truth to the world? The powers that be have you all brainwashed. the powers that be decided what type of 🤬 you can believe in and you accepted it. that bible waz forced on the masses. if ppl followed the living Yeshua by the thousands why would his book need to be forced on the masses when they followed him on earth? Truth is that's not his book. that's king james book. you blinded by government propaganda that the kjv bible is the only truth on earth.

    Maybe you missed the part where i said i don't consider the kjv to be the perfect translation or cannon. I could care less about king james or why he translated the scriptures. Yeshua was not against the concept of government he was against bad government and evil rulership. give to ceasar what was due ceasar and to 🤬 what is due to 🤬 . The concept that hell would last forever did not start with king james evidence for this concept is found in all translations of the bible.

    🤬 has his own government, the kingdom of 🤬 is not just a reference to heaven but also to the why 🤬 governs things on a spiritual level. No one brainwased me into anything i chose my faith of my own freewill after much study

    If you want truth look in the 🤬 mirror the only truth is that we choose what we want to believe.

    Get the 🤬 out of here. you saying you dont consider kjv perfect canon, but saying render to ceasar wats his which is kjv. your bible came from the government so of course it would say that u blind fool.

    it says that in every translation even in the gospel of Thomas. Christianity is not limited to its western translations.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paraphrased and did not even use the word render.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    listen beenwize at first I was disgusted by your intellectual dishonesty but now you have my pity. you are foundation less and stand on nothing except your hatred of Yahweh.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    listen beenwize at first I was disgusted by your intellectual dishonesty but now you have my pity. you are foundation less and stand on nothing except your hatred of Yahweh.

    The foundation that I stand on is myself and divine universal truth. not religious or king james version bs as you do. Yahweh is not the Creator.. You worship a demon...
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    listen beenwize at first I was disgusted by your intellectual dishonesty but now you have my pity. you are foundation less and stand on nothing except your hatred of Yahweh.

    The foundation that I stand on is myself and divine universal truth. not religious or king james version bs as you do. Yahweh is not the Creator.. You worship a demon...

    So like i said you are looking for a version of 🤬 that thinks the way you do, the only truth is that we choose what we want to believe and for the 12th time i don't care about king james
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the 🤬 out of here. you saying you dont consider kjv perfect canon, but saying render to ceasar wats his which is kjv. your bible came from the government so of course it would say that u blind fool.

    Most ignorant statement made about the Bible, ever.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Get the 🤬 out of here. you saying you dont consider kjv perfect canon, but saying render to ceasar wats his which is kjv. your bible came from the government so of course it would say that u blind fool.

    Most ignorant statement made about the Bible, ever.

    Yet you walking around with a King James authorized Bible.. A book named after a king of a nation. Lol.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    King james liked the idea of hell being everlasting because your belief system is government based. it comes from king james of europe. since when did 🤬 become a respector of persons to earthly kings? He cares not about them and your book is what the government authorized for you. they don't represent pure truth. the true Yeshua was against government and religion so wat makes you think he used an earthly king in europe to authorize truth to the world? The powers that be have you all brainwashed. the powers that be decided what type of 🤬 you can believe in and you accepted it. that bible waz forced on the masses. if ppl followed the living Yeshua by the thousands why would his book need to be forced on the masses when they followed him on earth? Truth is that's not his book. that's king james book. you blinded by government propaganda that the kjv bible is the only truth on earth.

    Maybe you missed the part where i said i don't consider the kjv to be the perfect translation or cannon. I could care less about king james or why he translated the scriptures. Yeshua was not against the concept of government he was against bad government and evil rulership. give to ceasar what was due ceasar and to 🤬 what is due to 🤬 . The concept that hell would last forever did not start with king james evidence for this concept is found in all translations of the bible.

    🤬 has his own government, the kingdom of 🤬 is not just a reference to heaven but also to the why 🤬 governs things on a spiritual level. No one brainwased me into anything i chose my faith of my own freewill after much study

    If you want truth look in the 🤬 mirror the only truth is that we choose what we want to believe.

    Get the 🤬 out of here. you saying you dont consider kjv perfect canon, but saying render to ceasar wats his which is kjv. your bible came from the government so of course it would say that u blind fool.

    it says that in every translation even in the gospel of Thomas. Christianity is not limited to its western translations.

    Since you want to reference the Gospel of Thomas lets show a part where he goes against the Old Testament.



    [53]. His disciples said to him: "Is circumcision useful or not?" He said to them: "If it was useful, their father would beget them from their mother <already> circumcised. But <only> the true circumcision in the spirit gives all profit!"
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

    yeah, that's your church, brah. You should really fix that.
Sign In or Register to comment.