What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Cruel 🤬 of the Old Testament and evil in the Bible

135

Comments

  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    It's fine that it's not the topic. I just don't think you can just talk the good and evils of the Bible and not mention anything about sin. The way I see it, if you really knew what sin was in respect to the Bible, this thread would self destruct.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »
    It's fine that it's not the topic. I just don't think you can just talk the good and evils of the Bible and not mention anything about sin. The way I see it, if you really knew what sin was in respect to the Bible, this thread would self destruct.

    Oh really so children were sinning when they made fun of a prophet and 42 of them deserved to be mauled by 2 she bears? These kids were evil sinners for laughing at a bald headed man right?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Mankind are sinners since conception. It goes much deeper than morals. There is nothing good that man can do to earn 🤬 's Favor.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »
    Mankind are sinners since conception. It goes much deeper than morals. There is nothing good that man can do to earn 🤬 's Favor.

    According to your belief... babies arent born sinners deserving to be put to death or mauled by bears for laughing at a bald headed man.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    No one is innocent according to the Bible.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »
    No one is innocent according to the Bible.

    Right. so your 🤬 likes to create babies and have them grow up to be mauled by a bear for laughing? Their born in sin so they should be put to death right?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    🤬 hates sin because there is something wrong with it...not because there is pleasure in it. His Actions are such to express that so that we may know that there is something wrong.

    There is this impression you think that being a child makes you innocent by default; that a child's actions should be forgiven on the fact that they are young; that they can be rude and disrespectful to adults and not deal with any consequences. You see it today where kids are cursing out their parents and there is nothing the parents do about it. Kids even 🤬 their parents in this day and age. Kids unknowing think they have power over their parents and mock them. And chances are, if no one intervenes, there just going to become adults that continue to have this mentality.

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    So in other words its okay to discipline children by sending bears on them for laughing? If you were a child im sure you would do the same. thats apart of most of our childhoods. we laugh, make jokes, and have fun. so now you think children deserve to be eaten alive by wild animals instead of talking to them.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This 🤬 has an unhealthy obsession with king james it's like he does not believe that there are other version of the bible.

    The 🤬 of the bible does not condone slavery as we know it
    the so called "children" were really young men not 7 years olds
    People had to under go circumcision as a sign of their commitment it also set them apart from others.
    From gods perspective no one ever dies so he can't really murder and real death does not happen on earth.
    And in times of war since he is also a war 🤬 he let the isralites slaughter their enemies all for the greater good
    and in his mercy he let some of the women live.

    Yeah they were older teenagers like 17 and up to 19 so they really weren't children.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    It's not my place to say what is or what isn't in respect to 🤬 ...which is what you want me to do. The issue isn't with the laughter itself. It is the motives behind it...which neither you or I know. You don't know what they have been led to believe about anything at that point so you can't really say that their laughter is done out of "innocent" fun. That is what you want it to be.

    You seem to be hung up on this children thing like being a child is the standard of innocence. Also, you seem to think that by 🤬 "talking" to them, they will make the conscious choice to follow Him. The adults in the Bible can't even do that and they have had every miraculous thing happen to them as to say...uh, maybe we need to follow 🤬 this time. Because of sin, we neither want 🤬 nor do we want to seek Him.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »
    It's not my place to say what is or what isn't in respect to 🤬 ...which is what you want me to do. The issue isn't with the laughter itself. It is the motives behind it...which neither you or I know. You don't know what they have been led to believe about anything at that point so you can't really say that their laughter is done out of "innocent" fun. That is what you want it to be.

    You seem to be hung up on this children thing like being a child is the standard of innocence. Also, you seem to think that by 🤬 "talking" to them, they will make the conscious choice to follow Him. The adults in the Bible can't even do that and they have had every miraculous thing happen to them as to say...uh, maybe we need to follow 🤬 this time. Because of sin, we neither want 🤬 nor do we want to seek Him.


    Religion Keeps Blacks in Fear (Episode 33) SLAVE SERMONS

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rmLjgSVrzao

    @zombie
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This 🤬 has an unhealthy obsession with king james it's like he does not believe that there are other version of the bible.

    The 🤬 of the bible does not condone slavery as we know it
    the so called "children" were really young men not 7 years olds
    People had to under go circumcision as a sign of their commitment it also set them apart from others.
    From gods perspective no one ever dies so he can't really murder and real death does not happen on earth.
    And in times of war since he is also a war 🤬 he let the isralites slaughter their enemies all for the greater good
    and in his mercy he let some of the women live.

    Yeah they were older teenagers like 17 and up to 19 so they really weren't children.

    While the Bible indicates that they were "little children" and not older children.

    2 Kings 2:23-24

    23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

    the word of little in Hebrew is qatan.

    qatan: least
    Original Word: קָטָן
    Part of Speech: Adjective
    Transliteration: qatan
    Phonetic Spelling: (kaw-tawn')
    Short Definition: least

    Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
    least, lesser, little one, smallest, one, quantity, thing, younger,
    Or qaton {kaw-tone'}; from quwt; abbreviated, i.e. Diminutive, literally (in quantity, size or number) or figuratively (in age or importance) -- least, less(-er), little (one), small(-est, one, quantity, thing), young(-er, -est).

    Elisha_by_Panistheman.jpg
  • bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [IMG]http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/🤬 %20you/grand/op_is_🤬 _gif.gif[/IMG]
  • bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    So in other words its okay to discipline children by sending bears on them for laughing? If you were a child im sure you would do the same. thats apart of most of our childhoods. we laugh, make jokes, and have fun. so now you think children deserve to be eaten alive by wild animals instead of talking to them.
    fa3.gif
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    beenwize wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    It's not my place to say what is or what isn't in respect to 🤬 ...which is what you want me to do. The issue isn't with the laughter itself. It is the motives behind it...which neither you or I know. You don't know what they have been led to believe about anything at that point so you can't really say that their laughter is done out of "innocent" fun. That is what you want it to be.

    You seem to be hung up on this children thing like being a child is the standard of innocence. Also, you seem to think that by 🤬 "talking" to them, they will make the conscious choice to follow Him. The adults in the Bible can't even do that and they have had every miraculous thing happen to them as to say...uh, maybe we need to follow 🤬 this time. Because of sin, we neither want 🤬 nor do we want to seek Him.


    Religion Keeps Blacks in Fear (Episode 33) SLAVE SERMONS

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rmLjgSVrzao

    @zombie

    I don't particularly see what this video has to do with understanding what the Bible is actually saying. When I make my posts, it is in hope that you take a different perspective than the one you have about the Bible. The fact that you seem to associate the Bible with the history of slavery in the American South has already have you thinking bad things about it. The Bible was just as much a contribution to the liberation of Blacks as well as the enslavement. MLK Jr. was a prime example of it so what was it that he was seeing that was totally different than the KKK given they were reading the same Bible?

    According to the Bible, sin is what makes mankind not fear 🤬 so it's not the problem. Mankind is always in defiance and the Bible is full of examples.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @beenwize I am a jamaican maroon. my people were not slaves for very long and worshipped our ancestors. so no slave sermon forced anything on me. so miss be with that 🤬 . it's 2014 people choose what they want to believe
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    @beenwize I am a jamaican maroon. my people were not slaves for very long and worshipped our ancestors. so no slave sermon forced anything on me. so miss be with that 🤬 . it's 2014 people choose what they want to believe

    That does not matter. its still fear based worship period. how did you like the bear scene gif? Praise Jehovah huh?
  • bambu
    bambu *Earth & Water* Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh 🤬 son!!!!!!

    This 🤬 getting ethered in his own thread!!!!!!!!!!

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Yeshua says "seek" and you shall find.. I knew deep within me that the Satan of the New Testament that approached Yeshua for worship was really Yahweh aka 🤬 of the Old Testament. I was just speaking on this not to long ago on this forum and most of y'all are my witness.

    I just started reading from the Essene Humane Gospel of Christ and lo and behold I find more evidence that Yahweh of the Old Testament that approached Yeshua is actually Satan in disguise.

    Here is a snippit. Click the link for more. http://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/The_Essene_Humane_Gospel_Of_Christ_Part_1.html

    And Yeshua looked at Satan, the father of every lie and false 🤬 of every evil and 🤬 , and said: "Again I say unto you, ignorant one, ye know scripture well, even as ye hath written much and corrupted the sacred truths. But hide not behind thy twisted interpretation of holy things, for thou art in darkness and seeth not the light as holy men see and know. Because of thy deviation, the Holy Law fleeth from thee, for what is holy and pure hath no fellowship with evil and sin. For there is no light in darkness and no truth in a lie, and ye hath taught the lie as truth and saith unto thy angels, thou alone art 🤬 , and there is no one else, but Holy Wisdom spake unto you and said, You lie, Satanail, for the Eternal All is above the Rest. For thou knowest it is written, 'Thou shalt worship the Eternal All and Him alone shalt thou serve in all purity of heart.' For ye knoweth well, ye have the authority over this world for a time, but the age cometh when all things shall enter into the Rest, and thy power and authority shall cease, yea even as every evil work shall cease and be no more. For in the beginning ye did offer Adam all things also, but when he chose the good over the evil, which ye thought not he would, ye sought after to destroy him and his seed, yea even causing a flood to ruin all things of the holy creation. But I spake unto Adam and Adam unto his sons, and Noah prepared an ark with mine angels and did save a holy remnant of the creation, and mankind did flourish after the flood. But the time draweth nigh when the righteous shall inherit the earth, and those of Humane Love will prosper in all things, and ye shall be no more over them, nor have power to corrupt the creation."

    Satan at hearing these things spoken by Yeshua, remained silent for a short time, then decided to end the temptations, and thus departed from Yeshua, knowing for a certainty this was the Son of 🤬 , knowing good from evil, and light from darkness.



    ^as you see you kjv bible thumpers don't know good from evil or light from darkness. you believe the bear scene incident is holy. you think that murderers that 🤬 entire towns and keep 🤬 women children as property is a holy act. smh!
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    @Judah Back @zombie @alissowack

    wow! this is mind blowing.. I have been speaking these truths from deep within myself and to find ancient scripture teaching what my intuition was telling me is mind blowing. I been telling you all that the 🤬 you serve is Satan in disguise and not the 🤬 that Yeshua came to reveal. Even tho the KJV New Testament is not free from corruption still the Christ in there never mentions the Old Testament 🤬 by name. He refers to his 🤬 only as Father, but most of you have been blinded by the 🤬 of this world who is Yahweh aka Old Testament 🤬 so you cant see the truth that's in your face even in your own book.

    http://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/The_Essene_Humane_Gospel_Of_Christ_Part_2.html


    The Pharisees Charge Yeshua With Blasphemy

    And one day after Yeshua healed a man with palsy, and told him "thy sins are forgiven thee," the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason among themselves, that Yeshua speaketh blasphemies. They reasoned, “Who can forgive sins, but 🤬 alone?”
    But when Yeshua perceived their thoughts, he looked upon them and said: "Why do ye reason this way in your heart? Can even 🤬 Himself forgive sins, if man repent not? Whether it is easier to say, 'Thy sins be forgiven thee;' or to say, 'Rise up and walk,' know ye that the Son of Man hath power upon earth to discern, and declare the forgiveness of sins; for any who put their faith in me and my law ,their sins will be forgiven, and they shall become purified."
    And many on hearing these words of Yeshua, glorified 🤬 , and were filled with the Spirit of Reverence, for they believed Yeshua to be the Son of the Holy Father.
    Then another of the Pharisees approached Yeshua and said unto him, "Why teacheth thy disciples, '🤬 is not a jealous 🤬 '? Hath not Moses in scripture sayeth thus, even: have no other Gods before my face? Thou speaketh blasphemy against Moses and 🤬 from whom ye say ye art sent forth."
    And Yeshua turned to the Pharisee and said unto himl "If ye know not the Son, ye know not the Father who sent the Son. Ye speak according to the ignorance ye live by, for thy 🤬 is one with Satan, inventor of the lie and every evil in man. My Father Who sent me unto the earthly sons of man is above earthly matters, wherein every deception and falsehood originated. Ye speaketh well when ye say thy 🤬 is a jealous 🤬 , for what hath the Maker of all things Who ruleth and owneth the universe reason for jealousy, He Who is all Love, and all Wisdom, and all Power, and all Grace? Thy 🤬 is over earth, my 🤬 over All Created Good; in your deception ye speak corruption unto the sons of man, for thy 🤬 is inferior and ignorant and knoweth not the Holy Things, nor cometh near to them. If ye understood Moses, ye would understand me, for Moses spake of me and the TRUE 🤬 , but ye listened to him not, but corrupted his words, for ye wish not truth yourselves and wish not others to find it either."
    And the people nearby listened to Yeshua' words, but the Pharisees walked away murmuring to themselves, not satisfied with Yeshua' answer.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    You could have started another thread on this subject...but I guess that was your call. There is a verse in the Bible that says that the heart is deceitful above all things and is beyond cure...who can understand it (Jeremiah 17:9)? How can you understand 🤬 when you can't even understand yourself? And yes...the same question applies to me. You are on here treating knowledge as some trophy to show off to those you think pose some sort of competition. There is nothing grand about having the knowledge of good and evil if we can't grasp what that means to ourselves; how that applies to who we are. There is a certain "responsibility" we have to ourselves that our hearts are too corrupt to take on because of sin. We would rather point out the speck in other people's eyes and not notice the plank in our own eyes.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    alissowack wrote: »
    You could have started another thread on this subject...but I guess that was your call. There is a verse in the Bible that says that the heart is deceitful above all things and is beyond cure...who can understand it (Jeremiah 17:9)? How can you understand 🤬 when you can't even understand yourself? And yes...the same question applies to me. You are on here treating knowledge as some trophy to show off to those you think pose some sort of competition. There is nothing grand about having the knowledge of good and evil if we can't grasp what that means to ourselves; how that applies to who we are. There is a certain "responsibility" we have to ourselves that our hearts are too corrupt to take on because of sin. We would rather point out the speck in other people's eyes and not notice the plank in our own eyes.

    the message of the scripture went over your head. you still on some other 🤬 instead of taking heed to the message that was posted. there will be a thread created, but for now stay on topic instead of acting emotional.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Yeshua continues to expose the Old Testament 🤬 Yahweh is a liar and a devil..

    http://www.essene.com/TheEsseneHumaneGospel/The_Essene_Humane_Gospel_Of_Christ_Part_3.html

    And Yeshua hearing their words, said unto them: "Verily, these are your fellow creatures of the great Household of the Eternal Being. Yea, they indeed are thy brethren and sisters, and have the same breath of life in the Eternal 🤬 , they being precious souls breathing the Spirit of Life, good and holy before 🤬 . And I tell ye, truly, whosoever careth for one of the least of these innocent creatures, and giveth it to eat and drink in its need, the same doeth it unto me. And whoso willingly allows one of these my creatures to be in want, and defendeth it not when evilly threatened, the same one allows the evil as if done unto me; for as ye have done wrongly in this life and caused harm to the great Household of 🤬 , so shall it be charged against thy soul. For I tell ye truly, the wicked one prepareth a place for the evil and a judgment; and none unrighteous shall escape, for by evil, the evil one judges and condemns the souls of many. How then are ye to flee the judgment of Gehenna if ye ill-treat my innocent creatures? Know ye, bloodguilt of man or beast is the crime of demons, for it originated with the evil one and 🤬 is far from those who sin in this manner.
    "Flee ye, bloodguilt; but care for the innocent creatures even as ye care for thy own young, whom ye love and cherish. And fall not into the judgment of the evil one, for this one demands an eye for an eye and life for a life; for vengeance and revenge belongeth only to this evil one who claimeth to be like 🤬 , but in truth is a liar and the founder of the lie.
    "For I tell ye, thy Father-Mother 🤬 in heaven seekest not revenge nor to avenge, but is above the thoughts of self-professed false gods who through their ignorance rule the earth in error and in sin. For what relationship hath light with darkness, or how cometh something clean and pure from something unclean and defiled? I tell ye, it cannot be, for the evil one speaks according to the evil of ignorance and bathes in the darkness of self-creation, whereas the holy ones dwell in the unapproachable light, where no darkness cometh near. Yea, evil cometh from evil roots and goodness cometh from holy roots; know ye thy roots and be free from slavery and the 🤬 of Satan."
    And the people in the village were amazed at Yeshua' words and wondered greatly of his wisdom of all things, and did take heed and wanted to learn more of the holy way of life...
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    I don't see what is emotional about what I posted. But, you are free to click which ever button you like. It just doesn't seem like you are content with where you stand on the issues of 🤬 . I remember a thread you was on where it was all about the Demiurge. You start this thread on saying that 🤬 is evil. Now you're are on this Essene Humane thing.

    I don't think you understand the nature of lies. A lie doesn't have to be obvious. I've mentioned before that Satan can place nice; can tell you what is true...or what's in the Bible. Satan could preach the Bible in it's entirety and we not find "fault" in it. It's become a lie when we perceive it to be something other than what it was intended for. Because of sin, we will never be able for ourselves to come to the proper conclusions.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    alissowack wrote: »
    I don't see what is emotional about what I posted. But, you are free to click which ever button you like. It just doesn't seem like you are content with where you stand on the issues of 🤬 . I remember a thread you was on where it was all about the Demiurge. You start this thread on saying that 🤬 is evil. Now you're are on this Essene Humane thing.

    I don't think you understand the nature of lies. A lie doesn't have to be obvious. I've mentioned before that Satan can place nice; can tell you what is true...or what's in the Bible. Satan could preach the Bible in it's entirety and we not find "fault" in it. It's become a lie when we perceive it to be something other than what it was intended for. Because of sin, we will never be able for ourselves to come to the proper conclusions.


    I would appreciate for you to stop replying since you cant stick to topic. each reply is something personal when this is about sharing knowledge for those that have eyes to see unlike you
Sign In or Register to comment.