What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ocean 11 VS Ta'lore. Let's revisit this

2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
you got 11 dudes against one. They all had to use each persons expertise just to match him when they broke into the safe.

dude did some slick 🤬 just to get into the museum with the break dancing, that takes skill.

I think Ta'lore actually is the better thief.

Comments

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchin this right now. Aint got 🤬 on the first movie.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    What and who is Ta'lore?

Edit: nevamind
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Bruh, he was being played from the jump... Took the L before he knew it .... But Ta'lore was a good villain, played by a great actor.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how was he played from the jump when he started all the 🤬 .
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they got the prize from La Marc, who had the real egg, before the competition even started. It was over before it began.

On the other hand, asking La Marc to give you the egg isn't stealing it. Its cheating, which was cool because they had to win but it doesn't prove they are better thieves at all.

In a fair competition, the Oceans 11 and Ta'lore could both be argued over each other, but Ta'lore is the best individual thief of all of them by a factor of hundreds.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    la'marc didnt give them the egg . he told them where it would be and they got on the train an stole it.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ocean and Rusty are the greatest thieves...

Like dude said it was over before it began...

They have more connections and like Ocean said

"I know all the guys you have coming after me... they like me better than you"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeMarc s swag was on a 1000 though...especially when he jacked the egg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hated how they did him in the 3rd movie but I find the 3rd movie highly entertaining...Al Pacino was hilarious