What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

My PS3 just YLOD.....

Sion
Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorMembers, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
edited January 2014 in IllGaming
Backwards compatible too SMMFH

I KNOW Cham fixed this 🤬 a while back I need help yall how do I fix it ? All I want is my save files from my PS1, PS2 games and one PS3 game save I have on there. 🤬 is the worse SMMFH. I can't even watch my DVDs :( . Anybody got any advice on how I can fix this 🤬 and save my old save files/game data ? Much help would be appreciated. Word I'll GOAT a poster for a whole week if they help me out.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arent your save files backed up to PS+?
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't have invested into Nintendo... that's what happens when you turn your back on the dark side for years.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    google oven fix for ps3

At first I thought this was a joke but got dayum this 🤬 is real...... one person recommended the blow dryer approach

It's suppose to be an airflow problem ? How does heat help ??

And my 🤬 Moonraker James Bond DVD is stuck in there too SMMFH.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    arent your save files backed up to PS+?

I don't know fam, how do I find that out tho ?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have ps+ first of all?

Ever since i got ps+, every time I turn on the ps3 it tells me my game files from the last time I played have been autosaved and uploaded to its cloud. so any new games u might be playing should be in the cloud. Old games, you would have had to upload them yourself.

I say do the oven fix trick, back up all ur files asap, and call it a day. ur ps2 files are worthless unless u get another backwards ps3 though.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now who am Im gonna whip up
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gopher mods
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrap it in a towel.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a sign to upgrade.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Gopher mods
    . Com
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    google oven fix for ps3

At first I thought this was a joke but got dayum this 🤬 is real...... one person recommended the blow dryer approach

It's suppose to be an airflow problem ? How does heat help ??

And my 🤬 Moonraker James Bond DVD is stuck in there too SMMFH.
    You can try that...

Otherwise, everything on the table in this thread is what you'll need:
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/465615/breaking-news-chammy-s-ps3-suffers-coma-yesterday-evening-in-critical-condition/p1

Fixed it long enough to upload the files I wanted to online storage and to play it a couple days. You have PS+ plus so you may have some of your 🤬 automatically saved to yours but you need to check just to make sure...especially PS2/1 games. Those def won't be on there. LOL @ you in that thread years ago crying about the day your PS3 goes dead.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Gopher mods

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP to your ps3
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Still nigga... Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I live in fear of the day anything goes wrong with my PS3
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 .............. I'm on my 3rd
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same 🤬 happened to me last week. I got PS+ so I ain't worried about the saves.. I'm more worried about the B/C function.. but if the ps4 delivers on its promise of gaikai I'll be alright
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Sion has a ps3 but never got down with ILCN?
  • Sion
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for all the feedback yall !!! All of my PS3 saves are backed up on PS+, gonna cop a PS4 & XB1 later on. I might have to replay my PS1 games I'm not sure PS+ backs those up.
    _Menace_ wrote: »

@_Menace_ What's "ILCN" ?
  • earth two superman
    it does, but only of youve played them recently (i think)
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Same 🤬 happened to me last week. I got PS+ so I ain't worried about the saves.. I'm more worried about the B/C function.. but if the ps4 delivers on its promise of gaikai I'll be alright

I think you should to some more research into PS Now because it's not what a lot of people think it is.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine when they first came out, imma hold a funeral for that 🤬 once it goes. Second best system I have had since the ps2.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Sion wrote: »
    Thanks for all the feedback yall !!! All of my PS3 saves are backed up on PS+, gonna cop a PS4 & XB1 later on. I might have to replay my PS1 games I'm not sure PS+ backs those up.

_Menace_ wrote: »

@_Menace_ What's "ILCN" ?

the-alpaca-sulk.gif

You don't even wanna know.....