What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Question: Can you WILLINGLY deny the deity of Jesus Christ and still be saved?

2»

Comments

  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    [quote=
    "beenwize;6704954"]🤬 incarnates on earth through a female, but we have Father Son and Holy Ghost.. No mention of a divine feminine in this.. As above as so below? Not in this case and i see you have no scripture you religious fundamentalist lunatic.

    Like I said, you have no point.

    If you claim that Jesus is 🤬 and he was inside of a 🤬 woman at birth and sucking her breast milk and getting his diapers changed by her I have a very big point thats been valid since 2,000 years ago.
    Your talking about nonsense. 🤬 is a spirit. A spirit has no gender. Thus there is no such thing as a "divine feminine". your talking gibberish trying to sound smart. "As above, so below". Your ridiculous. Repent and believe the gospel. Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose from the dead to justify you! Believe on Him and be saved! Amen

    In that case why are you calling it Father Son and Holy ghost and not Mother Son And holy ghost?

    🤬 revealed Himself

    as such. That is why. [/quote]

    Therefore, my question still stands. Either you love being ignorant or you are on a mission to keep ppl dumb death and blind wit re-legion

  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    [quote=
    "beenwize;6704954"]🤬 incarnates on earth through a female, but we have Father Son and Holy Ghost.. No mention of a divine feminine in this.. As above as so below? Not in this case and i see you have no scripture you religious fundamentalist lunatic.

    Like I said, you have no point.

    If you claim that Jesus is 🤬 and he was inside of a 🤬 woman at birth and sucking her breast milk and getting his diapers changed by her I have a very big point thats been valid since 2,000 years ago.
    Your talking about nonsense. 🤬 is a spirit. A spirit has no gender. Thus there is no such thing as a "divine feminine". your talking gibberish trying to sound smart. "As above, so below". Your ridiculous. Repent and believe the gospel. Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose from the dead to justify you! Believe on Him and be saved! Amen

    In that case why are you calling it Father Son and Holy ghost and not Mother Son And holy ghost?

    🤬 revealed Himself

    as such. That is why.

    Therefore, my question still stands. Either you love being ignorant or you are on a mission to keep ppl dumb death and blind wit re-legion

    [/quote]

    Repent and believe the gospel.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Believe the ghost spell i mean gospel as you have rejected knowledge for blind belief. i rather not live in such ignorance.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    [quote=
    "beenwize;6704954"]🤬 incarnates on earth through a female, but we have Father Son and Holy Ghost.. No mention of a divine feminine in this.. As above as so below? Not in this case and i see you have no scripture you religious fundamentalist lunatic.

    Like I said, you have no point.

    If you claim that Jesus is 🤬 and he was inside of a 🤬 woman at birth and sucking her breast milk and getting his diapers changed by her I have a very big point thats been valid since 2,000 years ago.
    Your talking about nonsense. 🤬 is a spirit. A spirit has no gender. Thus there is no such thing as a "divine feminine". your talking gibberish trying to sound smart. "As above, so below". Your ridiculous. Repent and believe the gospel. Jesus Christ died for your sins and rose from the dead to justify you! Believe on Him and be saved! Amen

    In that case why are you calling it Father Son and Holy ghost and not Mother Son And holy ghost?

    🤬 revealed Himself

    as such. That is why.

    Therefore, my question still stands. Either you love being ignorant or you are on a mission to keep ppl dumb death and blind wit re-legion

    Repent and believe the gospel.[/quote]

    So according to your belief, 🤬 was birthed on earth by a woman. He was inside his mothers 🤬 for 9 months. He was birthed and had his diapers changed, was fed breast milk, and trained how to walk. All of this and yet you preach Father, Son, and Holy Ghost...

    If As above as so below then where is the divine feminine in Father, Son, and Holy Ghost? lol

    go quote some scriptures on that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus is NOT 🤬 .

    🤬 is NOT Jesus.

    Jesus speaks about him being the "son of 🤬 " and being "one with 🤬 ", basically putting himself on a 🤬 level.

    There's verses that state he is 🤬 in the flesh, but that can't be the case when Jesus contridicts that with different statements.

  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @beenwize you are correct it's to get rid of the balance in nature and in the universe. You have protons and neutrons, you have dualities that work together for the building blocks of life. The Christian or abrahamic religions do not or do not go by those principles. Which is why I don't go for that either the creator posses both or their are two creators. No other explanation for that. You can't have 2 father's or 2 mother's so how can you have a father, son, and holy ghost know as a "gentleman"? It lacks logic and says the creators didn't give you the common sense to see that inconsistency.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Jesus is NOT 🤬 .

    🤬 is NOT Jesus.

    Jesus speaks about him being the "son of 🤬 " and being "one with 🤬 ", basically putting himself on a 🤬 level.

    There's verses that state he is 🤬 in the flesh, but that can't be the case when Jesus contridicts that with different statements.
    Vibe.

    "Let 🤬 be true and all men liars."
    Romans 3:4


    Come back to the fold, The LORD is patiently waiting for your return. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see it like jesus was man with 🤬 born in him. So he lived ate, 🤬 , loved and felt just like any other man had the same emotions like all of us except he was not born like the rest of us and he had the holy spirit in him from the start.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Jesus is NOT 🤬 .

    🤬 is NOT Jesus.

    Jesus speaks about him being the "son of 🤬 " and being "one with 🤬 ", basically putting himself on a 🤬 level.

    There's verses that state he is 🤬 in the flesh, but that can't be the case when Jesus contridicts that with different statements.

    right... The reason I am referring to Jesus is 🤬 is because DoYouwant2go2heaven says he is 🤬 . That's his belief that 🤬 was birthed on earth getting diaper changes, drinking milk from his mother's breast, and learning how to walk.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @beenwize you are correct it's to get rid of the balance in nature and in the universe. You have protons and neutrons, you have dualities that work together for the building blocks of life. The Christian or abrahamic religions do not or do not go by those principles. Which is why I don't go for that either the creator posses both or their are two creators. No other explanation for that. You can't have 2 father's or 2 mother's so how can you have a father, son, and holy ghost know as a "gentleman"? It lacks logic and says the creators didn't give you the common sense to see that inconsistency.

    The Ancient Africans understood this balance.

    AusetBabyHeru.jpg%3Fwidth%3D352%26height%3D564

    Kemet%2BTrinity.jpg
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Osiris & Christianity - The Christian Adoption of Egyptian

  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious ..in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only warMembers Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The deity of Jesus Christ has been a topic of discussion since He came into the world and His own received Him not. One just has to read the gospel of John to see that the unbelieving Jews of Jesus day, condemned Jesus Christ for claiming to be 🤬 , even though He was a man. Here goes a few excerpts:

    1. Jews wanted to 🤬 Jesus because He made Himself equal to 🤬

    "16So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jewish leaders began to persecute him. 17In his defense Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” 18For this reason they tried all the more to 🤬 him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling 🤬 his own Father, making himself equal with 🤬 ."
    John 5:16-18

    2. Jews wanted to 🤬 Jesus because He claimed to be 🤬

    "30I and the Father are one.” 31Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” 33“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be 🤬 .”
    John 10:30-33

    3. Jews wanted to 🤬 Jesus because He used the very name that 🤬 used when He revealed Himself to Moses in the burning bush

    "58“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds." John 8:58-59

    Here goes the burning bush passage, where 🤬 identifies Himself as "I AM"

    "🤬 said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
    Exodus 3:14


    So we see on 3 different occasions in the book of John that the Jews knew exactly what Jesus Christ was claiming to be. He was claiming to be 🤬 in human flesh and the Jews considered it blasphemy, thus they repeatedly tried to stone Him. Ultimately they would condemn Him to die on a cross. But praise be to 🤬 that it was all in His sovereign plan for it to happen. Hallelujah!

    But I ask you IC brethren and sister does salvation depend upon recognizing who Jesus Christ truly is, which is 🤬 in the flesh? Or can one still be saved, even though they WILLINGLY deny the deity of Jesus Christ, but yet they still have faith that He is the Savior?


    To+start+understand+the+difference+between+the+Ultramarine+chapter+of+_028924ba4d8fac6bfaa05f106063b827.jpg

    Bruh, there is a new movie out, maybe you have heard of it?

    [img]http://filmmusicreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/son-of-🤬 .jpg[/img]


    SON of 🤬 , not Jesus is 🤬 .

    That+title+is+under+the+protection+of+the+Space+Marines+_1b3a69a4fc79a97c5aa9b5e39a8f3517.jpg



  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus calling himself the son of 🤬 is not that big of a deal it's calling himself the son of man that is more important and has a deeper meaning but that's going over most of you fools heads
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious ..in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only warMembers Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Jesus calling himself the son of 🤬 is not that big of a deal it's calling himself the son of man that is more important and has a deeper meaning but that's going over most of you fools heads

    Heresy+_45d00054b2ab63ca9dc0da699703f3ef.jpg

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Jesus calling himself the son of 🤬 is not that big of a deal it's calling himself the son of man that is more important and has a deeper meaning but that's going over most of you fools heads

    Heresy+_45d00054b2ab63ca9dc0da699703f3ef.jpg

    In the old testament many people are given the title son of 🤬 the entire nation of israel is called sons of 🤬 . It is the title son of man that is greater.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Jesus calling himself the son of 🤬 is not that big of a deal it's calling himself the son of man that is more important and has a deeper meaning but that's going over most of you fools heads

    Heresy+_45d00054b2ab63ca9dc0da699703f3ef.jpg

    In the old testament many people are given the title son of 🤬 the entire nation of israel is called sons of 🤬 . It is the title son of man that is greater.

    Son of man is not 🤬 either so your replies to him have nothing to do with anything. Son of man or Son of 🤬 is still not is 🤬 .
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS?

    IF THIS IS WHAT IT IS, THEN I CAN COME INTO BETTER GRIPS WITH THE EXPLANATION OF THE WHOLE THING

    2lnzls8.png

    I see it as this, you have a family and a son that carries the characteristics of you but outside of that family if someone else's child misbehaves, that child is not particularly your son but if your son ask you to take that child in as his, you would treat him as so, all the other children are not yours. They have their own parents.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm under the impression 🤬 doesn't not judge you for what you do not know, so seeing as how we will never know the truth about religion ,how can we be judged? ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    I believe Jesus existed, but i'm not a Christian for obvious reasons.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS?

    IF THIS IS WHAT IT IS, THEN I CAN COME INTO BETTER GRIPS WITH THE EXPLANATION OF THE WHOLE THING

    2lnzls8.png

    That flowchart is fundamentally imperfect & logically flawed. Nowhere does it describe what 🤬 is not, & suggests an infinite loop of contradictions & imbalance. If all members of an all-male trinity(nh) is 🤬 , every corresponding counterpart excluded ie: Mother, Daughter, Reality,etc... must not be 🤬 . Or maybe it's left incomplete & purposely distorted to exclude the others for whatever sinister reason.

    I'm having a problem understanding how THE FATHER is not THE SON but both THE FATHER and THE SON are 🤬 . Logically, if THE FATHER and THE SON were indeed 🤬 , then THE FATHER would be THE SON.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    I'm under the impression 🤬 doesn't not judge you for what you do not know, so seeing as how we will never know the truth about religion ,how can we be judged? ?

    🤬 judges based on the light you have received. The book of Romans goes into great detail about this. That is why we have a conscience that convicts us of right and wrong. But thanks be to 🤬 that you don't have to stand before His judgment seat on the last day if you accept the sacrafice He provided through His Son, the LORD Jesus Christ.

    Jesus Christ bore the punishment that sin deserves on the cross. He bore the judgment for sin and by His stripes all who confess Him as Lord and Savior are healed. Thus, no one who accepts Jesus as their savior will ever be judged for their sins because Jesus already bore the punishment on calvary 2,000 years ago. Hallelujah!

    "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS?

    IF THIS IS WHAT IT IS, THEN I CAN COME INTO BETTER GRIPS WITH THE EXPLANATION OF THE WHOLE THING

    2lnzls8.png

    That flowchart is fundamentally imperfect & logically flawed. Nowhere does it describe what 🤬 is not, & suggests an infinite loop of contradictions & imbalance. If all members of an all-male trinity(nh) is 🤬 , every corresponding counterpart excluded ie: Mother, Daughter, Reality,etc... must not be 🤬 . Or maybe it's left incomplete & purposely distorted to exclude the others for whatever sinister reason.

    🤬 is a spirit so your point is invalid.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Jesus existed, but i'm not a Christian for obvious reasons.

    What are the "obvious reasons" my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS?

    IF THIS IS WHAT IT IS, THEN I CAN COME INTO BETTER GRIPS WITH THE EXPLANATION OF THE WHOLE THING

    2lnzls8.png

    That flowchart is fundamentally imperfect & logically flawed. Nowhere does it describe what 🤬 is not, & suggests an infinite loop of contradictions & imbalance. If all members of an all-male trinity(nh) is 🤬 , every corresponding counterpart excluded ie: Mother, Daughter, Reality,etc... must not be 🤬 . Or maybe it's left incomplete & purposely distorted to exclude the others for whatever sinister reason.

    I'm having a problem understanding how THE FATHER is not THE SON but both THE FATHER and THE SON are 🤬 . Logically, if THE FATHER and THE SON were indeed 🤬 , then THE FATHER would be THE SON.

    You can't use logic when trying to understand the infinte. 🤬 is wholly other. He is incomprehensible. Logic and 🤬 don't compute because the wisdom of this world is foolishness to 🤬 . The trinity is meant to be explained, understood, or grasped. The triune Godhead is to be accepted and believed by faith. Nothing more and nothing less.

    "And without faith it is impossible to please 🤬 , because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6

    That scripture will not return to 🤬 void. It's only by faith that 🤬 can be known. Not by logic. Amen.

Sign In or Register to comment.