What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Create Your Own Label [2014 Edition] Vol. 2: TOURNAMENT: 2/12/14

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the points updated @govermentcheese ?

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Cheese should label the CEO's in the brackets I really cant tell
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might have to fix up the points rule. No points needed to buy beats and features. Deals would have to just be accepted by the label getting the offer and then have the host included as proof.

If a player gives out a unlimited deal, the player can no longer trade or refund that artist. Ot would make sense because how can a deal be unlimited unless that artist is with you forever?

The points system will just effect tournament seeding, rewards, and draft order.
  • GovernmentCheese
    @icebergtaylor I didn't set up the tournament yet, the brackets are empty.
  • GovernmentCheese
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I dropped an Andre solo last year too but It wouldn't hurt to drop another one.

You know Stew is going to cop it first day

Yo bruh.. real 🤬 , I felt like Outkast wasn't even worth having this round without Stew judging unless hes gonna be one of the community voters. Stew voted me everytime last round I think just solely off the fact that I had outkast.

His votes were really appreciated they got me to the finals

@icecoldstew is back as a judge, he don't be around much but he comes through in the clutch.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I dropped an Andre solo last year too but It wouldn't hurt to drop another one.

You know Stew is going to cop it first day

Yo bruh.. real 🤬 , I felt like Outkast wasn't even worth having this round without Stew judging unless hes gonna be one of the community voters. Stew voted me everytime last round I think just solely off the fact that I had outkast.

His votes were really appreciated they got me to the finals

@icecoldstew is back as a judge, he don't be around much but he comes through in the clutch.

Stew I got a TI album underwarps
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I might have to fix up the points rule. No points needed to buy beats and features. Deals would have to just be accepted by the label getting the offer and then have the host included as proof.

If a player gives out a unlimited deal, the player can no longer trade or refund that artist. Ot would make sense because how can a deal be unlimited unless that artist is with you forever?

The points system will just effect tournament seeding, rewards, and draft order.

This!

I was gonna ask what point the points served anyways but I forgot about that. Me and Icebergtaylor made an even deal without even using the points and I see more people doing this than using the points to get what they want. Last round I dont think I used half of my points to get the features I wanted.

I dont think that taking the points away would effect the game in a negative manner.

The players who put in the work to get the right features they want/need to will be the ones rewarded in the end.
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    More cover work dropping soon.......
  • GovernmentCheese
    With sub labels now in the game, the roster cap will go from 15 to 20 for the next game.

• GovernmentCheese
    Don't mind the updated changes, I'm just cleaning up some rules that are flawed.
  • GovernmentCheese

This!

I was gonna ask what point the points served anyways but I forgot about that. Me and Icebergtaylor made an even deal without even using the points and I see more people doing this than using the points to get what they want. Last round I dont think I used half of my points to get the features I wanted.

I dont think that taking the points away would effect the game in a negative manner.

The players who put in the work to get the right features they want/need to will be the ones rewarded in the end.

Yep, I agree. I don't want to make ya'll feel restricted and take the fun out if things. It's just a game so it should be fun for everybody that's in it.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    @Governmentcheese How do we show what artist are separated from the major label and signed under the sub label?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor The Spectacular Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I got such an incredible roster I feel a lil bad for whoever my opponent will be. Cause best believe the ether will be dropped once the artwork is out. Y'all will need Super Sayian Sion level 5 to save y'all
  • GovernmentCheese
    Ibex wrote: »
    @Governmentcheese How do we show what artist are separated from the major label and signed under the sub label?

I'll put the artist names under that artist label. If you want to make a logo for that label too...you could.
  • GovernmentCheese
    Oh, how much time do ya'll need to work on the album covers and tracklist?

A week? I can start the tournament in a week. Let me know what's good for ya'll
  • GovernmentCheese
    Allergens wrote: »
    what brackets yall talking about

@allergens the tournament bracket. It's in the OP but I didn't set things up yet.

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @governmentcheese or anyone that can answer, what constitutes a group album? just more than one?
  • GovernmentCheese
    edited January 2014
    @governmentcheese or anyone that can answer, what constitutes a group album? just more than one?

@morganfreemanking

A album that focuses on a group of artist on your label. For ex. Self Made by MMG or Cruel Summer by Good Music.

• SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we should get two weeks Bruh. Im working 30 hours a week, taking 18 credits to graduate on time, and my ladies like a full time job. lol
  • _Menace_
    Cosign two weeks.

Got a job aswell and maybe an assistant manager Position soon....

Plus I gotta focus on my own music
  • Ibex
    2weeks from today works for me to I think that's the 10th or 11th
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the two weeks thing.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited January 2014
    DAMN! I keep forgetting I got all these big name artist who have to be accommodated for..

While makin plans for my KRIT and Kanyes albums I just remembered I still got Jeezy, Usher & Chris Brown not to mention the people thats gonna be on the sub label that got releases.. but thats the beauty of this game I guess.. you gotta pick and choose what rounds you want to bring out certain 🤬 in.
  • Ibex
    DAMN! I keep forgetting I got all these big name artist who have to be accommodated for..

While makin plans for my KRIT and Kanye album I just remembered I still got Jeezy, Usher & Chris Brown not to mention the people thats gonna be on the sub label that got releases.. but thats the beauty of this game I guess.. you gotta pick and choose what rounds you want to bring out certain 🤬 in.

KRIT was the opening act on Macklemore's tour and is suppose to be dropping and album with Yelawolf..if you looking for that collab work holla at me
  • TonyDubbz
    Ibex wrote: »

While makin plans for my KRIT and Kanye album I just remembered I still got Jeezy, Usher & Chris Brown not to mention the people thats gonna be on the sub label that got releases.. but thats the beauty of this game I guess.. you gotta pick and choose what rounds you want to bring out certain 🤬 in.

KRIT was the opening act on Macklemore's tour and is suppose to be dropping and album with Yelawolf..if you looking for that collab work holla at me

Say word, i'm gone holla at you in the pm's once I get a few other things out the way. We can make that happen.
This discussion has been closed.