What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

How Many Chances Justin Bieber Get????

12346»

Comments

  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    This isn't a phase by the way. Dude has been down since Day One. lol

    800px-Teriy_Keys%2C_Smurfie_Syco_%26_Justin_Bieber.jpg

    ^ ^ JB in the hood.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Keep getting off with what tho?

    Being a kid with a lot of money and surrounded by yes men?

    19 yo's out there that are broke doing worse 🤬 ...

    Why he gotta be a role model?...🤬 annoys me. People look to celebs like they gotta behave cause they in the public eye? nah 🤬 ...

    If there is some 19 year old doing worse sit than this, the only reason they're getting off is because they haven't been caught yet.

    You been to college? Go on a college campus on a Saturday night and you'll find 19 year olds doing 100x worse than what Bieber did.

    What do 19 year olds commonly do that's worse than drag racing down the street while 🤬 ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My prediction....white privilege will prevail once again.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    BoldChild wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Keep getting off with what tho?

    Being a kid with a lot of money and surrounded by yes men?

    19 yo's out there that are broke doing worse 🤬 ...

    Why he gotta be a role model?...🤬 annoys me. People look to celebs like they gotta behave cause they in the public eye? nah 🤬 ...

    If there is some 19 year old doing worse sit than this, the only reason they're getting off is because they haven't been caught yet.

    You been to college? Go on a college campus on a Saturday night and you'll find 19 year olds doing 100x worse than what Bieber did.

    What do 19 year olds commonly do that's worse than drag racing down the street while 🤬 ?

    (some) 19 year old 🤬 be smokin weed in the car with the music loud, (some) 19 yead old whites be doin heroin like it's a sport...... Them pills in mommy and daddy medicine cabinet have some white kids twisted in the mind.......... Don't let the media fool you...................................................... The answer to your question is heroin....... (some) Young whites love heroin........................ Why? I don't know but I'm sure the reckless pill popping at a young age has something to do with it......................... Ask a young 🤬 to try heroin in 2014........ You gonna get that "🤬 please" response........... Herorin has been an "epidemic" in the white America for years now.......... So they arrest the blacks that sold it to them (give them outlandish sentences) and slap the white on the wrist for traveling 20 miles to buy that 🤬 (might get community service or a warning)...................... Crazy world..............................

  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    BoldChild wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Keep getting off with what tho?

    Being a kid with a lot of money and surrounded by yes men?

    19 yo's out there that are broke doing worse 🤬 ...

    Why he gotta be a role model?...🤬 annoys me. People look to celebs like they gotta behave cause they in the public eye? nah 🤬 ...

    If there is some 19 year old doing worse sit than this, the only reason they're getting off is because they haven't been caught yet.

    You been to college? Go on a college campus on a Saturday night and you'll find 19 year olds doing 100x worse than what Bieber did.

    What do 19 year olds commonly do that's worse than drag racing down the street while 🤬 ?

    I've said it before, there's walking felonies all over a college campus. All you have to do is look
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Keep getting off with what tho?

    Being a kid with a lot of money and surrounded by yes men?

    19 yo's out there that are broke doing worse 🤬 ...

    Why he gotta be a role model?...🤬 annoys me. People look to celebs like they gotta behave cause they in the public eye? nah 🤬 ...

    If there is some 19 year old doing worse sit than this, the only reason they're getting off is because they haven't been caught yet.

    You been to college? Go on a college campus on a Saturday night and you'll find 19 year olds doing 100x worse than what Bieber did.

    What do 19 year olds commonly do that's worse than drag racing down the street while 🤬 ?

    I've said it before, there's walking felonies all over a college campus. All you have to do is look

    Unless you talking about 🤬 stealing 🤬 , of 🤬 🤬 girls, or someine getting their ass whooped, I really never saw anything worse than drag racing while 🤬 .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So justin beiber snitched on his supplier smfh
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Keep getting off with what tho?

    Being a kid with a lot of money and surrounded by yes men?

    19 yo's out there that are broke doing worse 🤬 ...

    Why he gotta be a role model?...🤬 annoys me. People look to celebs like they gotta behave cause they in the public eye? nah 🤬 ...

    If there is some 19 year old doing worse sit than this, the only reason they're getting off is because they haven't been caught yet.

    You been to college? Go on a college campus on a Saturday night and you'll find 19 year olds doing 100x worse than what Bieber did.

    What do 19 year olds commonly do that's worse than drag racing down the street while 🤬 ?

    I've said it before, there's walking felonies all over a college campus. All you have to do is look

    Unless you talking about 🤬 stealing 🤬 , of 🤬 🤬 girls, or someine getting their ass whooped, I really never saw anything worse than drag racing while 🤬 .

    Edit: if you are speaking of drug dealing and such, while yes, that would get someone prison time, I don't think it's worse than the act of drag racing while 🤬 .

    Which is just another case of me thinking America's laws are dumb.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    BesvXmdCAAAL5Jj.png:large

    TMZ been wrong too many times and rarely do they admit it. I doubt majority of the 🤬 they report unless it's confirmed by actual news sources
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    If Justin were a real 🤬 , he'd make an effort to prove if he were a black rapper, 🤬 would be a whole lot different right now.

    So a real 🤬 would try to go to prison?

    FOH.

  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said he was bawling in jail lmao
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    "then i flee scot-free & 🤬 🤬 on the steps..he's got no respect"

    A real 🤬 need to get in his ear & let him know he 🤬 up. Bunch of yes men, gang of money, nothing but time on your hands is no good.

    I read some comments on the CNN story & most were "he's only 19, kids do stupid things"....

    iono know bout what the 🤬 they were doing @ 19, but a 🤬 was in college, paying for his own whip & rent tryna stay out of trouble.

    You were responsible. Nothing wrong with that.

    Its not reality though. At 19, you're one year removed from high school. Most people at 19 years old are freshman or sophomores in college getting white boy wasted every friday, 🤬 anything that moves and still have the tendency not to think about anything beyond the next two weeks. I remember what I was like at 19. If you handed me $160 million dollars back then, I can only imagine the dumb 🤬 I would've gotten myself into.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    They said he was bawling in jail lmao

    Not an uncommon thing at all. A lot of these 🤬 who claim to be hard on the outside start crying once they get locked up.

    Despite them crying, the most amazing thing is once they get out, they start doing the same 🤬 , and get locked up once again.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude makes $60 million a year smh I need to raise a boy band...
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn yall were right.. now the focus is being shifted from Justin to the chick who was in the car with him.. model Chantel Jeffries.

    chantel-jeffries-35.jpg
    a1f47ae2041a11e2bb3e22000a1de78b_7.jpg

    Got damn I just found out she from Jacksonville, NC... I just wanna go to her and talk to her about her life, let her know she aint gotta live like this..
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Maalik wrote: »
    "then i flee scot-free & 🤬 🤬 on the steps..he's got no respect"

    A real 🤬 need to get in his ear & let him know he 🤬 up. Bunch of yes men, gang of money, nothing but time on your hands is no good.

    I read some comments on the CNN story & most were "he's only 19, kids do stupid things"....

    iono know bout what the 🤬 they were doing @ 19, but a 🤬 was in college, paying for his own whip & rent tryna stay out of trouble.

    You were responsible. Nothing wrong with that.

    Its not reality though. At 19, you're one year removed from high school. Most people at 19 years old are freshman or sophomores in college getting white boy wasted every friday, 🤬 anything that moves and still have the tendency not to think about anything beyond the next two weeks. I remember what I was like at 19. If you handed me $160 million dollars back then, I can only imagine the dumb 🤬 I would've gotten myself into.

    Wait, I'm 30+ and I still do that. So what are you saying??

    lol


    For real though, what you say is true. The thing is a lot of white folks are gonna say that he's getting in trouble because he's hanging with blacks.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Maalik wrote: »
    "then i flee scot-free & 🤬 🤬 on the steps..he's got no respect"

    A real 🤬 need to get in his ear & let him know he 🤬 up. Bunch of yes men, gang of money, nothing but time on your hands is no good.

    I read some comments on the CNN story & most were "he's only 19, kids do stupid things"....

    iono know bout what the 🤬 they were doing @ 19, but a 🤬 was in college, paying for his own whip & rent tryna stay out of trouble.

    You were responsible. Nothing wrong with that.

    Its not reality though. At 19, you're one year removed from high school. Most people at 19 years old are freshman or sophomores in college getting white boy wasted every friday, 🤬 anything that moves and still have the tendency not to think about anything beyond the next two weeks. I remember what I was like at 19. If you handed me $160 million dollars back then, I can only imagine the dumb 🤬 I would've gotten myself into.

    Wait, I'm 30+ and I still do that. So what are you saying??

    lol


    For real though, what you say is true. The thing is a lot of white folks are gonna say that he's getting in trouble because he's hanging with blacks.

    Dont be difficult man. Its Friday. You know damn well if you hand 99% of 19 year olds $160 million dollars, that they're gonna be doing a whole lot of 🤬 immature 🤬 . That's way too much money to have at that age.


    Edit: I didnt read the end of your post to see you was joking lol
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-b-pao.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1620531_582657341820410_197038318_n.png[/img]
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Media's blaming the father (try to maintain your surprise) -

    Justin Bieber’s dad is a ‘bad influence’ on pop star as others close to him push for rehab
    Jeremy Bieber, 38, was partying with his famous son at SET nightclub in Miami Wednesday night and was in the SUV caravan that allegedly blocked traffic so the “Baby” singer could drag race, a well-placed source told the Daily News.
Sign In or Register to comment.