What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor

Splackavelli
Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!!Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
I saw this game mentioned in the news banners on the bottom margin of all hip hop pages I had to go to youtube to check it out the game is set in the lord of the rings universe with assasins creed like elements also with innovative gameplay and concepts check it out

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this last week looks dope but one of the dudes who worked on assassiNs creed said they coppied the assassian creed game code. Which i see some similarities but most of it looks different
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 , that looks 🤬 sick.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it doesn't have tons of bugs
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    satyrone wrote: »
    Saw this last week looks dope but one of the dudes who worked on assassiNs creed said they coppied the assassian creed game code. Which i see some similarities but most of it looks different

somebody on this video commented that the creators disclaimed that and that this game doesn't copy their code. they also said that assasins creed was originally going to be another prince of Persia but they wan't to do something new and it became assasins creed. also think of the games of this generation that borrow little elements from assasins creed like stealth climbing parkour like moves strategic takedowns etc.(uncharted series batman arkham series etc.).
  • satyrone
    satyrone wrote: »

somebody on this video commented that the creators disclaimed that and that this game doesn't copy their code. they also said that assasins creed was originally going to be another prince of Persia but they wan't to do something new and it became assasins creed. also think of the games of this generation that borrow little elements from assasins creed like stealth climbing parkour like moves strategic takedowns etc.(uncharted series batman arkham series etc.).

Oh yea i tottaly agree. I think this game has some simimlarities and a lot of differences. I will be copping this game mos def. mght be the first LOTR game i ever 🤬 with heavy
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game looks nice, might cop it.

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm definitely checking for it
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at who the dev is makes this game sketchy. Game play is unimpressive too.Maybe when the price drops if I don't have nothing else to play.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for this game for a minute. Prolly not a first day cop but i always play lord of the rings games at some point.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Just seen the review for this on IGN.

I can't front, this game looks better than I thought. They compared the combat to Batman Arkham a lot, which is the type of 🤬 I like. Might have to Gamefly it, though. Doubt I'll play it again once I beat it.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9.3 from IGN? Damn........
  • lord nemesis
    Guess its time to put Destiny down next week.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really a fan of lotr but this looks good
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    Just seen the review for this on IGN.

I can't front, this game looks better than I thought. They compared the combat to Batman Arkham a lot, which is the type of 🤬 I like. Might have to Gamefly it, though. Doubt I'll play it again once I beat it.

the amazing spiderman movie games 1 and 2 use the batman arkham combat system also.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting it for ps4
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting it for ps4

just ordered
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks better than it did a few months ago.Not sure if I will drop $60 on it. I seen the PS4 walkthrough,but I still don't trust a game that is on so many consoles especially last gen. Nothing else coming out I want til LBP though.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in consideration to be copped
  • louis rich
    louis rich BeantownMembers Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    great game...
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wish they had a combat target system instead of that free swinging 🤬 .
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz No Prep, No Glory Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game got mad good reviews, sleeper hit, gonna cop it mos def. Seems to be a very dark and obscure game, taking Mordor seriously
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Don't jt come out same day as 2k,?? Ima cop this in the winter time then
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't jt come out same day as 2k,?? Ima cop this in the winter time then

came out 2 days ago
  • satyrone
    downloading this right now....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm heating the Nemesis system can be fun as hell if someone you almost killed runs away and comes back later talking mad 🤬 .