What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Swimsuit Thread

SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder.Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
Okay, so I'm on the hunt for the perfect bikini. Now is a great time to buy, as it's off season. So post up any cute, sexy, unique swimsuits and anything you've got your eye on. I'm looking to make a purchase!

Comments

• SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A halter suit is good to support the girls...this is kinda cute:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmH66-9_6URVMxrkP6D7xS6LERW1mv8l4O0ZCtnRL9f2McTq9J

Simple:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgbsI8fStHKgjCpLuH05OimssUBS0UekmJTzaosxLV0uSvmHMc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFO_qHlIj2LCpWAQS9GWPEupxc6CVV9_aLXLEmlGMKnMt5PrErHg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkEAb1BjpvQnQMkXGYWLAlpAkt0Kr9sZ-reeAKYPkn_mefpNkm

Love this top:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAOt1CF2WrdtQlzeYUWrGcxTEiZkmI6hHffoldJFzUdt0yF8ZkGw
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint none of them made to fit your black ass.You hate whites but you want to wear their product.
    Lol @ swim wear being a "white thing". KYS.
  • Heavy In The GameHeavy In The Game got the discipline of a worker and the passion of a boss Members Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thread is a waste without pics of you actually in a bikini
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna provide some good ideas for swim wear for ya. Man's idea

Thread wasn't created to tickle the fancy of your occipital lobe...it was made FOR THE LADIES to discuss swimwear. Your presence is unnecessary.
  • Heavy In The GameHeavy In The Game got the discipline of a worker and the passion of a boss Members Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014

Thread wasn't created to tickle the fancy of your occipital lobe...it was made FOR THE LADIES to discuss swimwear. Your presence is unnecessary.

@SixSickSins listen here bae, I can help you

Just post a pic of you wearing a bikini and I tell u how u look in it okay
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ swim wear being a "white thing". KYS.

Im talking that particular swimwear dingbat.Look who they even got modeling it.

Anyway what ever you choose hit my inbox with a pic of you wearing it.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

@Kat

Excellent taste Kathryn.

She's an attractive young lady.