What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Medical Personnel Witness Possessed Boy Walk Up Wall

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    A guy claims to be able to summon demons, yet posts on the internet.. demons can possess people, but cant get internet in hell?

Sounds legit.

the ability to summon demons and use the internet are not mutually exclusive. and there is no hell yet you ignorant 🤬

Right so these demons aint mad at you telling their business on the net?

Sounds legit.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy claims to be able to summon demons, yet posts on the internet.. demons can possess people, but cant get internet in hell?

Sounds legit.

the ability to summon demons and use the internet are not mutually exclusive. and there is no hell yet you ignorant 🤬

Sounds legit.

Jus playing Devils advocate but would it matter if he is telling their business to people who don't believe it? It's almost like not telling them
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

I have not told anyone anything, did i tell you how to summon a demon ? no. i just said that i know how to and that it can be done so what the 🤬 are you talking about ? shut the 🤬 up if you have nothing to say and just to let you know these things want people to call on them so they would want me to tell you.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    its funny that people wanna disprove this 🤬 from a keyboard. Yet you have credible witnesses who have no reason to lie and have their jobs and reputations on the line saying that that 🤬 is real.

I don't even know these people, so personally their so no reason for me to assume they have no reason to lie. As far as disproving, they don't have any evidence, so there is nothing to disprove.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

Why would they be mad? Demons want to be in your life
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

I have not told anyone anything, did i tell you how to summon a demon ? no. i just said that i know how to and that it can be done so what the 🤬 are you talking about ? shut the 🤬 up if you have nothing to say and just to let you know these things want people to call on them so they would want me to tell you.

explain
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    BoldChild wrote: »
    its funny that people wanna disprove this 🤬 from a keyboard. Yet you have credible witnesses who have no reason to lie and have their jobs and reputations on the line saying that that 🤬 is real.

I don't even know these people, so personally their so no reason for me to assume they have no reason to lie. As far as disproving, they don't have any evidence, so there is nothing to disprove.

apparently you didn't read the op and or follow the link.

multiple eyewitness accounts and testimonies I admit there was no video evidence though
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

multiple eyewitness accounts and testimonies I admit there was no video evidence though

I read it, I just don't believe them.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator

I read it, I just don't believe them.

oh.....
  • zombie
    No one actually believes until they experience it themselves that's why i say if you want to see 🤬 look for the devil. 🤬 with demons and unclean spirits will change your whole view of reality.

No one can give you evidence for this 🤬 you have to go looking for it yourself And if you are an atheist you will have little to no protection at all so good luck. 🤬 stay wanting to discredit 🤬 they look for him don't find him and decide that he does not exist. But they never look for the devil and if you look for the devil you will find him and you will know he exist and if things like him exist then by default 🤬 must exist even if his movements are harder for us to understand or see.

dark and the light might not be the way we think of them but i know for a fact that these forces do exist.
  • zombie

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

explain

what is there to explain. I thought that response was very to the point.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea because when you see a child crawling up the ceiling, your first thought is to pull up your cell phone camera and record.

Well 🤬 the first thing people do is grab a cam and holler worldstar ignorantly for anything so.. why not
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So WorldStarHipHop can get video of everything from 60 person brawls to 🤬 chicks getting fingered in alleyways, but whenever 🤬 like this is brought up, there is never any video proof even under circumstances like a psyche eval where the events are often recorded as a matter of protocol?

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

• ExtinctionEvent
    ExtinctionEvent Members Posts: 23
    Boldchild wrote:
    I think this is a plot to bring credibility back to the Catholic Church, if this is real, Catholicism gets big ups.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who's "credible"?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaan we in the age of information.

If there aint pics or videos of the 🤬 IT AINT HAPPEN.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

Why would they be mad? Demons want to be in your life

GOAT'd for the avi.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demonic possession is one of those things you either believe or don't.
    I believe it though. Because if you rule out mental instability what else is there? Science can't explain a child walking on walls.
  • blacktux
    How can science explain something that didnt happen?
  • zombie

How do you know it didn't happen?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you know it didn't happen?

Even if this particular incident didn't happen, others have.

Why can't y'all ever agree with 'science and religion can't explain everything'.? It has to be one or the other with y'all, huh?
  • blacktux
    I don't.

But seeing as there is no concrete proof, i have no reason to feel it actually occurred.

If it wasnt for conditioning, no one would.
  • zombie
    I don't.

But seeing as there is no concrete proof, i have no reason to feel it actually occurred.

If it wasnt for conditioning, no one would.

The proof is in the people who saw it. Just because you did not see something that does not mean something is not real.
  • zombie
    No one conditions anyone people will believe what they themselves experience who the 🤬 are you to tell them what they just saw was not real unless you can prove it was not real.