What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Medical Personnel Witness Possessed Boy Walk Up Wall

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    How can science explain something that didnt happen?

How do you know it didn't happen?

Even if this particular incident didn't happen, others have.

Why can't y'all ever agree with 'science and religion can't explain everything'.? It has to be one or the other with y'all, huh?

Because everyone wants to inflict there worldview on everyone else.

religious people are to wrapped up in their subjective view of reality and people who place too much trust in science find it hard to believe in anything that falls outside mankinds limited understanding of reality
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen this isnt 1200 ad kid.

If some out of the ordinary 🤬 happens today, people will have pictures and video. Especially in the case of repeat occurrences.

If a poor 🤬 on the corner told you he was a millionaire and if you lend him 100 he going to pay you right back..you coming off 100?
  • ExtinctionEvent
    ExtinctionEvent Members Posts: 23
    edited January 2014
    How can science explain something that didnt happen?

How do you know it didn't happen?

Even if this particular incident didn't happen, others have.

Why can't y'all ever agree with 'science and religion can't explain everything'.? It has to be one or the other with y'all, huh?

I'm not the type of person that believes in supernatural things just because someone says so.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said, we live in an information-based, technological world. The fact that zero documentation beyond verbal testimony accompanies these stories renders them unbelievable. You mean to tell me that no one ever catches any of this 🤬 on camera or anything, ever? In 2014?

The 🤬 outta here.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he was a 🤬 he wouldn't be a millionaire, but I get what you're trying to say. I don't believe that if there was any other evidence people would change their opinions either.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shid if a person showed me a video of a child walking up a wall out of the blue it sure would change my perception of what is possible.

Im a reasonable person.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Not saying any of this is true or the law. BUT why would 3 nurses, a child protective agent, 4 cops and a police chief say this 🤬 happen or at least have eye witness accounts to this happening.

I understand people saying where's the vid but if you see some weird shot pop off are you 100% sure you would video it? I don't know man some things we witness cannot be washed away with science not saying this is one of those cases but who knows.
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

demons_0.jpg
    The story reads like an amalgam of terrifying scenes from movies like The Amityville Horror, The Exorcist and Paranormal Activity. And according to reputable witnesses, including the police, it's all real.

As per UK's Daily Mail, it was in November of 2011 that Latoya Ammons, her mother and her three young children moved into a rental home in Gary, Indiana, and soon thereafter began experiencing strange activity that led many to believe Ammons was either crazy, abusive or a combination of both. It began with an infestation of flies and even strange wet boot prints across the living room floor, and quickly escalated to full on demonic possession, with Latoya claiming that she and her three children were all possessed. After her 12-year-old daughter levitated high above her bed, Latoya says she contacted a clairvoyant, who warned her that more than 200 demons were calling her house home.

Very few believed Latoya's stories over the ensuing months, though recently surfaced reports indicate that many others witnessed the same horrifying things that she did. While at the hospital, a nurse and the family's case manager both witnessed Latoya's 9-year-old son walking backwards up a wall, both of them reporting that his movements were completely unnatural. At an earlier doctor's appointment, the doctor reported that the children all cursed at him in low, demonic voices.

As for local police, they say they very much believe Latoya's claims, and the captain was said to be too scared to even enter the home or investigate the premises. According to the photo you see at the top of this post, which appears to show a figure inside the house when nobody was home, that was a smart decision!

Since fleeing from the home, the Ammons family has experienced no further paranormal activity. New tenants in the rental have reported nothing out of the ordinary.

- See more at: http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/indiana-family-terrorized-200-demonic-entities#sthash.BGx61z9L.dpuf
  • Go figure
    Go figure Sion the GoGuests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont believe this story in particular but im on the fence about supernatural occurrences.

i'd bet if anyone saw any of that 🤬 actually happning right before their eyes they wouldn't think to grab a camera. if u know a fight is about to go down or people are getting loud, we're all used to that, lets get this 🤬 on world star. but a child walking up a wall? imagine your mind trying to comprehend what your eyes are watching take place right then and there. you'd be racing through a million thoughts and emotions, i doubt u'd be thinking about your cell phone. so i understand why there wouldn't be footage if this was true.

i used to go to 'haunted' cemeteries in the chicagoland area with friends when i was younger and a lot of times i would make up some freak 🤬 happening and half the people with us would go along with my 🤬 story before u know it all of us believe its true then we went n told other ppl what happened n it was all 🤬 . i still dont know if my friends knew i was bullshitting i think we just took it for a good story to tell. people do 🤬 like that, especially if they wanna see or believe something. your own mind tricks u sometimes.

with the same group of friends we used to 🤬 with the ouija board asking questions, learning the rules, the right time to do it during the night with candles n 🤬 just to 🤬 around. we didn't expect much tho just wanted to see if anything would happen. nothing. tried it again years later wheni found it, nothing. threw the 🤬 out and it never reappeared inexplicably like ppl used to scare us into believing.

i cant rule the 🤬 out completely but im not quick to believe these stories either.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    major pain wrote: »
    A guy claims to be able to summon demons, yet posts on the internet.. demons can possess people, but cant get internet in hell?

Sounds legit.

the ability to summon demons and use the internet are not mutually exclusive. and there is no hell yet you ignorant 🤬

Right so these demons aint mad at you telling their business on the net?

Sounds legit.

I have not told anyone anything, did i tell you how to summon a demon ? no. i just said that i know how to and that it can be done so what the 🤬 are you talking about ? shut the 🤬 up if you have nothing to say and just to let you know these things want people to call on them so they would want me to tell you.

Boy you have a hard time reading. I never said you told anyone how to summon demons. I don't care. I just think you're lying and these angry responses helps that thought. So enlightened but arguing with people on the Internet. Vehemently.

Sounds legit.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whole thread on this a few links up
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because everyone wants to inflict there worldview on everyone else.

religious people are to wrapped up in their subjective view of reality and people who place too much trust in science find it hard to believe in anything that falls outside mankinds limited understanding of reality

reposted for truth

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Not saying any of this is true or the law. BUT why would 3 nurses, a child protective agent, 4 cops and a police chief say this 🤬 happen or at least have eye witness accounts to this happening.

I understand people saying where's the vid but if you see some weird shot pop off are you 100% sure you would video it? I don't know man some things we witness cannot be washed away with science not saying this is one of those cases but who knows.

Why would they?

Maybe because it's getting attention?

Nurses don't mean 🤬 .

Cops don't mean 🤬 , well, I guess they do when you want them to support something you believe, other than that....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »
    As others have said, we live in an information-based, technological world. The fact that zero documentation beyond verbal testimony accompanies these stories renders them unbelievable. You mean to tell me that no one ever catches any of this 🤬 on camera or anything, ever? In 2014?

The 🤬 outta here.

word because when the sudden realization that

1.There are demons
    2. there are demons in your presence
    3. you seeing a first hand possession
    4. just realized 🤬 is real
    5.your life is now in immediate horrible danger
    6.you are now in risk of going to hell or maybe in fact in hell
    7.your just might die a horrible death nobody can explain
    8 you cant explain none of the 🤬 you saw/heard felt
    9.you are more than likely crippled with fear
    10.trying to keep ya draws clean
    11.trying to find a away out
    12. other craziness that not told when the situation happens
    13.Worrying about your sanity
    14.wondering in that moment if you deserve that 🤬 and or if you are eligible for hell your dam self

a 🤬 going to pull out his iphone and take a seLFIE with a demonic entity FOH
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do a selfie, sacrifice for the truth
  • major pain
    HOL UP... FOUND SOME FOOTAGE..
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shid if a person showed me a video of a child walking up a wall out of the blue it sure would change my perception of what is possible.

Im a reasonable person.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »

The 🤬 outta here.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would do a selfie, sacrifice for the truth

Thats because your a wierdo , your one of the 🤬 in a horror movie who trys to bake the monster a cake to get to his inner feelings and gets gutted like a blunt
  • zombie
    A guy claims to be able to summon demons, yet posts on the internet.. demons can possess people, but cant get internet in hell?

Sounds legit.

the ability to summon demons and use the internet are not mutually exclusive. and there is no hell yet you ignorant 🤬

Sounds legit.

I have not told anyone anything, did i tell you how to summon a demon ? no. i just said that i know how to and that it can be done so what the 🤬 are you talking about ? shut the 🤬 up if you have nothing to say and just to let you know these things want people to call on them so they would want me to tell you.

Boy you have a hard time reading. I never said you told anyone how to summon demons. I don't care. I just think you're lying and these angry responses helps that thought. So enlightened but arguing with people on the Internet. Vehemently.

Sounds legit.

CLEARLY you have never had a discussion with me on here before 90% of all my responses on any subject comes off as being angry. YEAH you festering 🤬 i can have knowledge and still be angry 🤬 i am not gandi.

Do you have anything to bring to the conversion if not you can get the 🤬 out.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    LOL that's why I say my piece and I peace. You can't talk to people about this 🤬 . Even if you did show videos, tell your real life experiences with some crazy 🤬 , folks still won't believe you. All that "show me a video" is just some more 🤬 . They debating like females. A female at every angle will just say something just to have a counter. If you continue arguing with her, the end argument won't have anything to do with the beginning problem.

You either wit it or you're not.

Another moment to drop Matrix reference.

"Agents. Inside the Matrix, they are everyone and no one"

But if you were to tell somebody in the matrix about agents "hacking" people's avatars, would they believe you? No.

"...they are so helplessly inert, so dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it"

So folks that know about this, the discussion with the ignorant is pointless. You're arguing with brick walls. Common sense, education, and wisdom lead me to the absolute truth. That nothing is destroyed. On hands experience taught me that there are evil presences unseen by the common eye. That if people can have near death experiences, Ouija board, the Keys of Solomon, what secret societies search for, the open worship of Satan in the state of PA, real psychics (not fake ones), horror movies based on true events such as the Exorcist-all that combined with my knowledge base...I would be a fool to think otherwise.

But folks rather stay plugged in. I understand. It is what it is. Don't waste your time trying to enlighten those who wish not to be enlightened. You cannot awaken those who wish not to be awaken. Let em sleep. It's better that way for them probably.
  • major pain

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

CLEARLY you have never had a discussion with me on here before 90% of all my responses on any subject comes off as being angry. YEAH you festering 🤬 i can have knowledge and still be angry 🤬 i am not gandi.

CLEARLY I dont give a 🤬 you demon 🤬 🤬 .
  • ExtinctionEvent
    ExtinctionEvent Members Posts: 23
    edited January 2014
    Cain wrote: »

The Nurses aren't even responding to the reporters request. http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/
    No, Washington told them. She said the boy "glided backward on the floor, wall and ceiling," according to a police report.

Washington did not respond to The Star's requests for comment.

And the psychologist don't believe them.
    Clinical psychologist Stacy Wright, who evaluated Ammons' youngest son, said the boy tended to act possessed when he was challenged, redirected or asked questions he didn't want to answer. In her evaluation, Wright wrote that he seemed coherent and logical except when he talked about demons.

It was then that the 8-year-old's stories became "bizarre, fragmented and illogical," Wright said. His stories changed each time he told them.

He also changed the subject, quizzing Wright on math problems and asking her about outer space.

"Can you die if you go to space?" he asked. "How do you get to space? Do you have to wear a helmet and suit?"

Wright believed the 8-year-old did not suffer from a true psychotic disorder.

"This appears to be an unfortunate and sad case of a child who has been induced into a delusional system perpetuated by his mother and potentially reinforced" by other relatives, she wrote in her psychological evaluation.

Clinical psychologist Joel Schwartz, who evaluated Ammons' daughter and older son, came to a similar conclusion.
    Ammons also was examined several times by psychologists, who said she was "guarded," but did not seem to be "experiencing symptoms of psychosis or thought disorder." One psychologist recommended Ammons be assessed to "determine whether her religiosity may be masking underlying delusional ideations or perceptual disturbances."

Comment from the landlord.
    Charles Reed, called the Gary Police Department to ask officers to stop driving by the house because it was scaring his new tenant.

He said there were no problems in the home before or after Ammons and her family lived there.

Cain wrote:

Yes, if all this stuff was going on over the course of a year, at some point I would have video cameras set up in the house
  • zombie

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.

CLEARLY I dont give a 🤬 you demon 🤬 🤬 .

Then what the 🤬 you posting for look??? look 🤬 i am done with you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemix is funny af, he thinks he's on some next level 🤬 .