What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Medical Personnel Witness Possessed Boy Walk Up Wall

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE ILL COMMUNITY SAYS:

"A cop and some medical personnel saw a demon-possessed individual walking on the wall."

"These witnesses were Black; Blacks don't lie about demons, therefore it must be true."

"Case closed."

seinfeld-George-Costanza-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-345_zps3f6a4900.gif?t=1390975656

O.K.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting some references to Amityville Horror, PA, and obviously The Exorcist.

I'm home alone tonight, my front door just made a strange noise, and now I'm scared to death from reading this. Thanks Obama.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya my front door just made another "ticking" sound. I didn't imagine it. Oh 🤬 this is it. I just know Samara or Reagan is going to bust through my door. I haven't even said my last rites. It's all bad.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that are deflecting from the point of taking pictures/videos of it are just focusing on the one event.

And sure i can relate to the point of seeing some supernatural 🤬 for the first time your first instinct likely wont be to grab the phone and holla WORLDSTAR.

But this is an ongoing thing according to the patrons, this is the last event of many. You telling me that out of all of these events no one pulled out a phone....

STOP IT
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Lol 🤬 in here trying to Understand demon logic. Its a demon its whole purpose is to 🤬 with you until you break. Im a believer ive seen 🤬 I cant explain being nigerian I know that black magic 🤬 real. I have a theory though. I think onky certain ppl are susceptible to spiritual attacks.

what kinds of people do u think?
    @tymoney

I think it's its people who are weak minded and who have some sort of trouble in their life. A person who isn't happy with themselves of their situation. People who expect negativity and who might have dabbled with the occult either knowingly or unknowingly. If you've 🤬 off someone who is willing to summon demons just to 🤬 with you.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BEAM wrote: »
    As others have said, we live in an information-based, technological world. The fact that zero documentation beyond verbal testimony accompanies these stories renders them unbelievable. You mean to tell me that no one ever catches any of this 🤬 on camera or anything, ever? In 2014?

The 🤬 outta here.

trust me if you saw a little boy walking backwards up a wall and heard mysterious growling voices you wouldn't whip out your iphone and record . that type of thing will make your blood run cold from shock and you'd lose your composure. your instincts might lead you to get the 🤬 out that house as soon as possible.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's funny that this subject was brought up because I was watching the exorcism of Emily Rose a couple of days ago.
  • Splackavelli
    edited January 2014
    Well negative energy beings are still apart of us. There is positive and negative energy in this universe and higher dimensions. Technically, they should be 4th dimensional.

you must watch alot of youtube videos by black mystics. I used to watch bobby hemmit a little bit but lost interest. he does talk about interesting stuff though but some of those 🤬 are charlatans.

• ExtinctionEvent
    ExtinctionEvent Members Posts: 23
    BEAM wrote: »
    As others have said, we live in an information-based, technological world. The fact that zero documentation beyond verbal testimony accompanies these stories renders them unbelievable. You mean to tell me that no one ever catches any of this 🤬 on camera or anything, ever? In 2014?

The 🤬 outta here.

trust me if you saw a little boy walking backwards up a wall and heard mysterious growling voices you wouldn't whip out your iphone and record . that type of thing will make your blood run cold from shock and you'd lose your composure. your instincts might lead you to get the 🤬 out that house as soon as possible.

It's been mentioned several times that there were many of these incidents occurring for over a year, they even said that every night at 11 pm, books would start to be thrown, doors will slam, and demons will attack them.

During all that time they never thought, "hmm, maybe we record all of this one of these nights."

After reading the official police report, I beloeve this even less

1. One if the psychics stated there were thousands if ghost in the home, and that they could see them.

2. The infamous wall walking was only witnessed by 3 people, the grandmother, the dcs worker washington(who is just called a nurse in the article), and the psych consuler.

Among these two people, the article couldn't get a comment from Washington and the psychologist doesn't believe anything paranormal occurred. It sounds like this 🤬 just did a plain run up the wall backflip, and it has been exaggerated.

The other 🤬 was simply reported by medical staff, but there are no names are anything to go with it.

Side note: The police never witnessed anything paranormal aside from equipment and technology malfunctions, and that liquid incident.

Last, my pops is a bible thumping preacher, and even he won't believe this story

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable, eyewitness testimony is the main reason innocent people get locked up, so forgive me if I'm highly suspicious of any eye brow raising stories that come out of anyone's mouth.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So u Christians will believe in a 🤬 giving birth, a grown ass man dying a 🤬 at 33 years old, an 800 year old building a Damn boat big enough for two of every animal on earth, a burning Bush that learned to talk and give commandments, a woman turning to salt for looking the wrong way and a man walking on water...BUT A 🤬 WALKING UP A WALL IS TOO MUCH?

Oh okay 🤬 ...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    So u Christians will believe in a 🤬 giving birth, a grown ass man dying a 🤬 at 33 years old, an 800 year old building a Damn boat big enough for two of every animal on earth, a burning Bush that learned to talk and give commandments, a woman turning to salt for looking the wrong way and a man walking on water...BUT A 🤬 WALKING UP A WALL IS TOO MUCH?

Oh okay 🤬 ...

That's because demon possession is so back then.

Jesus already made them all tap.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ABSOLUTELY NONE of you 🤬 would've pulled out your phone to record if this 🤬 just happened out the blue.

None.

Foh with the "where's the video"
  • ExtinctionEvent
    coop9889 wrote: »
    ABSOLUTELY NONE of you 🤬 would've pulled out your phone to record if this 🤬 just happened out the blue.

None.

Foh with the "where's the video"

Once again
    It has been mentioned several times that there were many of these incidents occurring for over a year, they even said that every night at 11 pm, books would start to be thrown, doors will slam, and demons will attack them.

During all that time they never thought, "hmm, maybe we should record all of this one of these nights."

And as for "absolutely none of you", speak for yourself, I'm a schizoid, I don't get as emotionally excited as other people, so yeah, I would have whipped my phone out every time.
  • ExtinctionEvent
    Also, it's funny how all of this 🤬 mimics the exact kind of 🤬 you'll see in a Hollywood haunting movie.

If this 🤬 really went down, would it be just like the movies?

I don't know, but I don't think it would.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man these 🤬 just killed some kids claiming they were possesed

🤬 was disgusting
  • ExtinctionEvent
    edited January 2014
    I couldn't post it earlier, but here is 9 pages of the police report for those interested.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1004899/intake-officers-report.pdf
  • Dupac
    Maryland women accused of killing children were part of ‘Demon Assassin’ exorcism cult
    germantown24n-1-web.jpg
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/exorcism-killers-part-demon-assassin-cult-article-1.1589520#ixzz2rp9rMvsM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/exorcism-killers-part-demon-assassin-cult-article-1.1589520

The Demon Assassins: Monifa Denise Sanford, 21, and Zakieya Latrice Avery, 28, were allegedly part of a four-member group that attempted to exorcise demons.

Demons and devils are very much alive in one Maryland mom’s world.

28-year-old Zakieya Avery told a Montgomery County court that she is the “commander” of a “Demon Assassin” cult whose calling to hunt demons led her to stab and 🤬 her two youngest children.

Avery and her 21-year-old accomplice Monifa Sanford have been charged with first-degree murder for the deaths of 1-year-old Norrell and 2-year-old Zyana. The women also attempted to 🤬 Avery’s two older children, 5-year-old Taniya and 8-year-old Martello.

The Germantown pair told detectives that they witnessed the children’s eyes turning black and saw a black cloud hovering over the kids. They then saw demons jumping into Norrell.

“She tried to snap his neck,” Montgomery State Attorney John McCarthy said in court, according to the Washington Post. “Then she began to choke him.”

RELATED: 911 CALLS RELEASED ON MD. CHILDREN'S EXORCISM DEATHS

Sanford and Avery stabbed little Norrell, then watched the demonic spirit float over to the other children. At one point, the spirit apparently jumped inside Sanford, who was then attacked.

After the grisly murders, the “Demon Assassins” reportedly washed the bodies of the dead children and wrapped them in blankets so that they would appear clean before 🤬 , McCarthy said.

Taniya and Martello are hospitalized in critical condition, but expected to survive, according to The Sentinel.

Police who went into a home in Germantown on Friday morning encountered a ‘very 🤬 scene.’ Two children were discovered dead while two other children were bleeding from stab wounds.
    SARAH L. VOISIN/AP

Police who went into a home in Germantown on Friday morning encountered a ‘very 🤬 scene.’ Two children were discovered dead while two other children were bleeding from stab wounds.

The families of both women were shocked to hear the news. They had never heard the women talk about exorcisms or demons.

Avery met Sanford at a Germantown church called Exousia Ministries. They formed the “Demon Assassins” group with two other women. Detectives are attempting to locate the other members of the group, but don’t believe they are a threat.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/exorcism-killers-part-demon-assassin-cult-article-1.1589520#ixzz2rpA0gSsh
  • ExtinctionEvent
    ^ I actually think that is more likely to have during an actual demonic activity.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Maryland women accused of killing children were part of ‘Demon Assassin’ exorcism cult
    germantown24n-1-web.jpg
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/exorcism-killers-part-demon-assassin-cult-article-1.1589520#ixzz2rp9rMvsM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/exorcism-killers-part-demon-assassin-cult-article-1.1589520

The Demon Assassins: Monifa Denise Sanford, 21, and Zakieya Latrice Avery, 28, were allegedly part of a four-member group that attempted to exorcise demons.

28-year-old Zakieya Avery told a Montgomery County court that she is the “commander” of a “Demon Assassin” cult whose calling to hunt demons led her to stab and 🤬 her two youngest children.

Avery and her 21-year-old accomplice Monifa Sanford have been charged with first-degree murder for the deaths of 1-year-old Norrell and 2-year-old Zyana. The women also attempted to 🤬 Avery’s two older children, 5-year-old Taniya and 8-year-old Martello.

The Germantown pair told detectives that they witnessed the children’s eyes turning black and saw a black cloud hovering over the kids. They then saw demons jumping into Norrell.

“She tried to snap his neck,” Montgomery State Attorney John McCarthy said in court, according to the Washington Post. “Then she began to choke him.”

Sanford and Avery stabbed little Norrell, then watched the demonic spirit float over to the other children. At one point, the spirit apparently jumped inside Sanford, who was then attacked.

After the grisly murders, the “Demon Assassins” reportedly washed the bodies of the dead children and wrapped them in blankets so that they would appear clean before 🤬 , McCarthy said.

Taniya and Martello are hospitalized in critical condition, but expected to survive, according to The Sentinel.

SARAH L. VOISIN/AP

The families of both women were shocked to hear the news. They had never heard the women talk about exorcisms or demons.

Avery met Sanford at a Germantown church called Exousia Ministries. They formed the “Demon Assassins” group with two other women. Detectives are attempting to locate the other members of the group, but don’t believe they are a threat.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/exorcism-killers-part-demon-assassin-cult-article-1.1589520#ixzz2rpA0gSsh

WTF is that on the left
  • Dupac
    Cain wrote: »
    germantown24n-1-web.jpg

SARAH L. VOISIN/AP

WTF is that on the left

an inmate
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    germantown24n-1-web.jpg

SARAH L. VOISIN/AP

WTF is that on the left

Toxic Avenger.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    germantown24n-1-web.jpg

Misunderstood heroes or psychotic killers.

Who in here is going to practice what they preach?
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator