What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Medical Personnel Witness Possessed Boy Walk Up Wall

1234568»

Comments

• ExtinctionEvent
    ExtinctionEvent Members Posts: 23
    If I was the landlord I would turn that place into some kind of attraction, and make money off of it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, if your unfortunate enough to be on planet earth (and not in the place of safety) when the bottomless pit is opened up, you will definitely believe in demons at that time. Mankind will wish to die, but won't be able to commit that, when that day comes.

"1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of 🤬 on their foreheads. 5They were not allowed to 🤬 them but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes. 6During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them." Revelation 9:1-6

Mankind will get their desire of seeing signs and wonders in order to believe. Sadly, it will come in the form of terrible judgments that will bring mankind to it's breaking point. Jesus said that if the days of the great tribulation were not cut short, no flesh would be saved, meaning that all of humanity would be destroyed. The antichrist (the devil) and all of his minions (the demonic host) will be taking no prisoners during the great tribulation. It's the devil's last stand and he will be on a mission to torture mankind into submission so that he can get the last of his followers to follow him into the lake of fire forever.

"So Jesus said to him, "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you simply will not believe." J
    ohn 4:48

Amen.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I need to better explain my question must be.

germantown24n-1-web.jpg

Here you have too women who are claiming to have had their own encounter. The result was them killing those kids.
    Jesus can resurrect, an entire house can be haunted, children possessed, and ya'll know all kinds of demonic secrets... explain this 🤬 , then.

Why not agree or give the benefit of the doubt, to these women and their actions? Not only with this, but with the similar cases like this that have been happening for years. I'd reckon they should hold merit to a faith that believe what happened to that family in that house.

Why is it you people cast aside and don't defend people like this? Frankly, your faith looks fickle when you don't. All that preaching looking selective and selfish. People only rallying together with faith in moments of fear of the beyond. But moments where people retaliate towards these forces are not met with the same amount of zeal. Often just dismissed as crazy.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shifting of the poles. Open your pineal glands. What was before will happen before. It's from within not from outward. There are many dimensions and openings are coming.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^I don't understand your point @kzzl?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he trying to bait an argument....

these chicks had a history of psychotic episodes.....they were legitimately crazy.....

but i guess the point you're making is who are we to judge, and trying to label us hypocrites for saying they're wrong....

• kzzl

Just answer the sentences with the questions marks.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    kzzl wrote: »

Well first tell me what is your take on demonic possession? Do you believe in the spirit world?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fact is many of us just aren't equipped to handle 🤬 like this, so of course it's going to come off as bizarre, strange, and criminal when people just take it upon themselves to 🤬 kids in the name of exorcisms....

just because you believe in 🤬 and Jesus doesn't give you the authority to 🤬 a child to rid it of demons...

people are so quick to try to attack the entire world of christians off of the actions of a few lunatics.....

y can't crazy people be crazy by themselves?

why their craziness has to automatically condemn everybody along with them?
  • kzzl
    Du_Du wrote: »
    he trying to bait an argument....

these chicks had a history of psychotic episodes.....they were legitimately crazy.....

but i guess the point you're making is who are we to judge, and trying to label us hypocrites for saying they're wrong....

Not trying to bait an argument, but there's a lack of consistency with their form of thinking. So, I'm asking to understand why.

Now if people end up as hypocrites or whatever... That's just how the cookie crumbles. But that's a personal problem, not mine.

But let's stop the distracting.
  • kzzl

Well first tell me what is your take on demonic possession? Do you believe in the spirit world?

That's got nothing to do with your experience and knowledge thus far. Just answer.... Or don't.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven

That's got nothing to do with your experience and knowledge thus far. Just answer.... Or don't.

I want to answer your question but I want to know where your mind frame is at by understanding your worldview.
  • kzzl

I want to answer your question but I want to know where your mind frame is at by understanding your worldview.

🤬 , damn all that psychological 🤬 . Just speak on it.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    germantown24n-1-web.jpg

Here you have too women who are claiming to have had their own encounter. The result was them killing those kids.
    Jesus can resurrect, an entire house can be haunted, children possessed, and ya'll know all kinds of demonic secrets... explain this 🤬 , then.
    this had damn well better not you claiming two women are pictured there

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 1 on the left look like she need a exorcism