What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So you trickin' on Valentine's day ?

7figz
7figz Still don’t nothing move but the moneyMembers Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
Or you telling your girl to grow the 🤬 up ?

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son is my Valentine.
    I'm making his class red velvet cupcakes and for dinner crab legs and shrimp. He's going to LOVE it.

I feel like you should show your s/o your appreciation all year. That way Valentine's won't mean a lot.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have a valentine this year and trying to keep it that way but it's only 1 jawn in my phone right now that can get some money spent on her good thing she ain't eem hmu yet I'm trynna buy this vaporizer
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    🤬 Valentine's day
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Miami USAMembers Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son is my Valentine.
    I'm making his class red velvet cupcakes and for dinner crab legs and shrimp. He's going to LOVE it.

I feel like you should show your s/o your appreciation all year. That way Valentine's won't mean a lot.

Are his classmates parents ok with you giving them crab meats and shrimps?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antlerz wrote: »
    My son is my Valentine.

Are his classmates parents ok with you giving them crab meats and shrimps?

those crumb snatchers aren't getting any of my good food.
    That's for me and him.
    GettinLo wrote: »
    My son is my Valentine.

Oedipus complex Ophelia?

Not even close. He doesn't get to eat those things on the regular. It's actually a surprise.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weekend in San Antonio with my girlfriend
  • Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing trick-dolla a little.... Smh
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Valentine's day

happy_forever_alone_day__by_akaruininja-d5uy7r6.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    I try to stay single around this "holiday".

gonna try to get some 🤬 over a bottle of vodka tho
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I have no idea what we are doing

That's on him to set something up

• Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »

What if its just another day to him. U gonna frown down?
  • MsSouthern
    Stew wrote: »

He'll plan something special .... He always does
  • Stew

He'll plan something special .... He always does

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MsSouthern
    To him it is just another day but he knows I like celebrating our love that day and every day ....so he plans something for is to do

It's always a surprise and it's our thing . Why so hostile about what works for us ?

And who said I don't do anything for him ? I just said he makes the plans .....
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Gundams and history. I have nothing else to offer an asteroid rushing to the sunMembers Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You look sexy as 🤬 in that av @Kai.

I'm single so I aint doin 🤬 , just wanted state that 🤬
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a feelin this 5'10" chick gonn expect something outta me and we only hung out like 4 times. Shiiiieeet.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so your relationship aint falling apart yet?
    don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valentines Day ain't nothing but propaganda holiday geared towards women only, to force then men into buying all these propaganda gifts, just to have sex wit the same piece of azzz you had 2 nights before. Only difference is, she's wearing brand new lingerie. That's just like rewrapping the same Christmas gift over & over again.

Do NOT fall this my brothas! Don't allow them to pull the smokescreen over your eyes! RISE UP! RISE UP I SAY! Rise against this marketing tyranny! Open your eyes and see the light for a better tomorrow! We shall no longer subject ourselves to this false truth that this blatant lie called a holiday is meant for both parties!

Stand wit me! Let us march! March to FREEDOM!!

...aye FTD deliver on the same day?