What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

El Chapo, Most-Wanted Drug Lord, Is Captured

13»

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Free El Chapo

lol. let the 🤬 flow!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    how 🤬 he get caught before mayo ? mayo made a power mive and payback for what chapo did to mi ....... far as him.being replace his right hand.got.busted too and way he set up shop there is no one just to replace.him.he.always had.it.like that so.motha 🤬 wouldnt.try to get greedy and try.go after that number one spot

I have no idea what you said. Can you ever type right bruh
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    el mayo basically gave up chapo as a power move since they were already having problems between the two and payback for what chapo did killin m1 a good friend of mayo im just lil shocked chapo aint see it coming
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    el mayo basically gave up chapo as a power move since they were already having problems between the two and payback for what chapo did killin m1 a good friend of mayo im just lil shocked chapo aint see it coming

Where you hearing this from?