What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hennessey claim world record over Bugatti Veyron

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Are they comparing a modded aftermaket car to a factory production car? I'd expect it to be faster just like the video I posted a while back of the modded GT-R beating a Bugatti
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they comparing a modded aftermaket car to a factory production car? I'd expect it to be faster just like the video I posted a while back of the modded GT-R beating a Bugatti
    @wilberdmillz
    Its a production car based off of a lotus

• wilberdmillz
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    @wilberdmillz

This is a Lotue Elise with a wide body kit basically, with a TT LS chevy motor. It's fast as hell and looks badass but come on now.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the car was still accelerating at 1 mph per second between 260 and 270 mph

wow
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd gear at 170.shidddd.

Bugatti killer, i would like to see this venom, a bugatti ,and a agera R do corners and a straight away.
  • wilberdmillz
    I'd love to see this car at TX2K14, doubt they'll do that though.
  • Lurker6
    @wilberdmillz

This is a Lotue Elise with a wide body kit basically, with a TT LS chevy motor. It's fast as hell and looks badass but come on now.
    @wilberdmillz‌
    lil more complicated then that. The redesigned the chassis and made it totally out of carbon fiber. I heard that alone is like 400k
  • bbwthick23
    bbwthick23 Members Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    Everyone wants to beat bugatti
  • wilberdmillz
    @wilberdmillz

@wilberdmillz‌
    lil more complicated then that. The redesigned the chassis and made it totally out of carbon fiber. I heard that alone is like 400k

Yeah I get that, It's impresse no doubt but they didn't make something from the ground up IMO.

I didn't look in it to much but if I wanted this car do I just go to Hennessy and buy it? Or do I go buy an Elise and send it to Hennessy?
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    I know that koenigseggs new car can top this. It has the perfect power to weight ratio...1340hp to 1340kg

• Lurker6
    @wilberdmillz

@wilberdmillz‌

Yeah I get that, It's impresse no doubt but they didn't make something from the ground up IMO.

I didn't look in it to much but if I wanted this car do I just go to Hennessy and buy it? Or do I go buy an Elise and send it to Hennessy?
    @wilberdmillz‌
    str8 to Hennessy lotus has nothing to do with this.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad ass car but you'll never be able to use it's full power in the U.S.A., only a couple spots and that's it. They need to shut down i-10 and run it across there
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited March 2014
    You'll be able to drive it if you lived in TEXAS
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    You'll be able to drive it if you lived in TEXAS

Especially out in West TX
  • Chef_Taylor
    🤬 i stay doing 100+ on the freeways out here.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    man only time a 🤬 ever gonna be that fast is in a plane
  • Chef_Taylor

Word to that ticket I got over the weekend.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

This man speaks the truth. I hit 100 nearly every morning omw to work and that's in the Dallas area.