What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who brought Evil in the world?

beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
edited February 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Not according to the facts, but according to traditional christian belief it was Adam & Eve that brought evil in the world, but when you look at the facts that's not quite so. You see before they ate from the tree Satan was already said to be at work inside the serpent.. So therefore, they were not created in a perfect world free from evil if evil was already at work. This story shows that Adam & Ecve did not bring evil in the world, but rather ir was already present by another entity that the bible 🤬 created.

Also if the serpent lied to Adam & Eve then that also means sin and evil were present before eating from the tree. Ijs
«13

Comments

  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Therefore they were not created in a perfect world because if they truly were there would be no serpent to decieve in the first place.
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humans and greed
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think evil is just a part of the universe, as sad as that sounds. Look at how animals 🤬 their young for competitition or plain hatred, and the tornadoes, diseases, and other natural evils of the universe. Whatever beings made the universe didn't do the best job making it in my opinion. I personally believe there are multiple gods or higher powers out there, and for whatever reason, some of these beings thought putting evil around was a funny idea.

    If there is one 🤬 and it made all this intentional, then our 🤬 is half evil and half good. This is coming from a former Christian
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    White People

    I can easily see why you would say this lol
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    I think evil is just a part of the universe, as sad as that sounds. Look at how animals 🤬 their young for competitition or plain hatred, and the tornadoes, diseases, and other natural evils of the universe. Whatever beings made the universe didn't do the best job making it in my opinion. I personally believe there are multiple gods or higher powers out there, and for whatever reason, some of these beings thought putting evil around was a funny idea.

    If there is one 🤬 and it made all this intentional, then our 🤬 is half evil and half good. This is coming from a former Christian

    I agree. this sounds like Gnosticism. You should research it. They believe this physical universe was created by a lower level 🤬 and not the highest one. They believe our flesh came from the lower 🤬 and our spirit from the highest 🤬 .
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Evil is subjective in most cases. Most disorderly behavior can be attributed to a dysfunction. Basically OCD behavior with a lack of self control or concern for following rules that help us to leave with one another without damaging overall heard goals. The remainder of what's considered evil is based on who is telling the story and who is the victim of someones natural ambitions. Laws were created to balance and limit peoples propensity to do everything for self sufficiency do to natural inclinations bought about by nature without regard for others. There are natural foundations in us that indicate that what we are doing does not vibe with what we have been thought to view as obstructive. These teachings have come about do to historical events that showed the negative outcome of certain actions. The need to fight and destroy others has always been used to sort out the strongest (or those with the best potential to survive hardship) but it doesn't always work out that way which is why species go extinct.
  • indyman87indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    The bible doesn't tell a complete story so all you can do is speculate.

    however according to Black Roots Science about 6,000 years ago Yahweh was pre-ordained to bring forth evil once he discovered it hidden away in our minds.

    Black Roots Science says that the Black Man and Woman are 🤬 because of the simple fact that when '🤬 ' incarnated on Earth he took the Blackness of space as his/her skin. 🤬 incarnated as a Man and a Woman was 'perfect' because he/she lived in a perfect 100 percent Black Body. In physics there is a theoretical term called Black Body radiation that supports this.

    '🤬 ' is/was perfect in every way and always yearned to know what it would fell like to be imperfect. Consequently '🤬 ' selected this Earth to bring forth imperfection; what Black Roots Science calls decay/forgetfulness/evil. On all Earths '🤬 ' separates into 1B 8million men and women in perfect black bodies. According to Black Roots Science 44,000 years ago our ancestors began the process of degenerating their bodies by moving from their perfect civilizations and into the forests where they hunted animals for meat for the first time. I speculate that this maybe the first instance of homosexuality because they may have use it as a way to degenerate their bodies by 🤬 sex (no 🤬 ).

    6,000 years ago when Yahweh discovered the evil hidden inside our brains he along with his wife who was also called Yahweh ( Yahweh in Africa means king of the white races) and 58,000 volunteers who will be eventually become the Elohim, created the white races (asians, arabs, mongolians) to bring forth imperfection/decay/evil on a small island in Greece called Patmos.

    African Americans/hebrews are direct descendants of Yahweh and the Elohim because during the process of creating 'white' babies on that small island in Greece Black babies were also made along side the 'white' babies. The Black babies were not wanted and they began the process of moving away from the Greek island into Israel and Africa. the Africans considered us to be inferior because we of course are/were byproducts so to speak of the people that brought forth evil. But because it was pre-ordained the Africans along with the rest of Blacks in the world agreed to participate in sin so that '🤬 ' would finally feel what it's like to be imperfect.

    This cycle of imperfection/evil was schedule to have in around 1940s but of course for some reason we are still in this cycle. i read a theory a couple of weeks ago that speculate that most of the white races have already died off and that africans are using advanced technology to pass as white, Asians, etc... because they what to control the direction of the world and to keep us (African Americans/hebrews) in 🤬 so to speak.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    beenwize wrote: »
    I think evil is just a part of the universe, as sad as that sounds. Look at how animals 🤬 their young for competitition or plain hatred, and the tornadoes, diseases, and other natural evils of the universe. Whatever beings made the universe didn't do the best job making it in my opinion. I personally believe there are multiple gods or higher powers out there, and for whatever reason, some of these beings thought putting evil around was a funny idea.

    If there is one 🤬 and it made all this intentional, then our 🤬 is half evil and half good. This is coming from a former Christian

    I agree. this sounds like Gnosticism. You should research it. They believe this physical universe was created by a lower level 🤬 and not the highest one. They believe our flesh came from the lower 🤬 and our spirit from the highest 🤬 .

    Very interesting, you have any interesting links on that? It kind of makes sense in a way because the world we live in is so flawed it's hard to believe one "perfect" 🤬 made it. Whatever made this physical world obviously could have done better lol
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    But a universe without evil would still be a better one. Because there is evil in the world, it makes many doubt 🤬 's existence, and it's hard to argue with an atheist when there's so much wrong with the world, so much that it even makes believers unbelievers some days. As Jay-Z once said, 🤬 pray to 🤬 so long that they're atheist. My dad was born a Christian but became atheist and though I don't speak to him anymore, I remember the powerful conversations we had about 🤬 and the problem with evil.

    There's also a lot of natural evils in the world, completely unrelated to human choices. There's no moral, logical reason, for example, for a child to be born with flesh eating diseases, which happens. It makes one wonder where 🤬 or the gods are, or what the 🤬 they were thinking when they made the world. Evil is the single biggest reason most people don't care much for religion anymore.
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    beenwize wrote: »
    Therefore they were not created in a perfect world because if they truly were there would be no serpent to decieve in the first place.

    I overlooked this post, co-sign. In a perfect world, the serpent would have never entered the garden to begin with. It makes some wonder if the Biblical 🤬 and Satan were working together to begin with. It's the equivalent of allowing a child 🤬 to spit game at one's young son or daughter unchecked. Why allow someone like that in the vicinity in the first place.....
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 did, according to Christianity.

    I say evil is natural.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    I think evil is just a part of the universe, as sad as that sounds. Look at how animals 🤬 their young for competitition or plain hatred, and the tornadoes, diseases, and other natural evils of the universe. Whatever beings made the universe didn't do the best job making it in my opinion. I personally believe there are multiple gods or higher powers out there, and for whatever reason, some of these beings thought putting evil around was a funny idea.

    If there is one 🤬 and it made all this intentional, then our 🤬 is half evil and half good. This is coming from a former Christian

    I agree. this sounds like Gnosticism. You should research it. They believe this physical universe was created by a lower level 🤬 and not the highest one. They believe our flesh came from the lower 🤬 and our spirit from the highest 🤬 .

    Very interesting, you have any interesting links on that? It kind of makes sense in a way because the world we live in is so flawed it's hard to believe one "perfect" 🤬 made it. Whatever made this physical world obviously could have done better lol


    I will post some links, but the gnostics believe that the jealous 🤬 of the Old Testament was the lower level 🤬 being both good and evil. he is the 🤬 they believe that made the material world and our flesh and blood bodies. They also believe that Yeshua and other saviour figures throughout history wetre sent to this world by the highrst 🤬 who is perfevct and all love to teach us our way back and true spiritual nature, but his teachings were corrupted.

    At the heart of every religion is the concept of the human being. After all, is this not the primary function of religion in the first place? The Gnostic religion is extremely private; it is best described as a solitude journey to the truth. There is no means by which one individual may tell another how it is that they may achieve the gnosis. While there are many different sects of Gnosticism, it is fairly agreeable that Gnosticism is intensely private, and these qualities are common throughout. The Gnostics’ view of the human being mirrors the duality found throughout the religion itself. Part of the human being is produced by the false 🤬 (the demiurge) and part is produced by the light of the True 🤬 . Thus, human beings are essentially not the product of the material world itself. The human body is composed of both physical and psychic components, both of which are perishable. The spiritual component within each human is a fragment of the divine essence, this is the divine spark. Humans are generally unaware of this divine spark. The ignorance is the cause of the demiurge and his archons. While they are intent on keeping humanity as “sleep walkers”, awakening from this is possible. However, the human must realize his or her enslavement to earthly things as their enslavement to the archons. Realization of this is not only the product of the individual’s desire for liberation but it is also an act of supernatural assistance. It has been said that whoever explores the human experience will discover the divine reality. To fully understand the gnostic view of the human being, it is interesting to read about psychologist Carl Jung’s personality theory and how he relates it to Gnosticism. Not all humans are spiritual (called pneumatics) and are ready for the gnosis. Some humans are materialistic and are still bound to the earth (hyletics). Still others are living mainly in their psyche (psychics) and regard the demiurge as the True 🤬 and have literally no awareness of the spiritual world beyond matter and mind. Different sects of Gnosticism regard these types of humans in different ways, the most common and detailed classification is found in Valentinian Gnosticism.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Just as Adam and Eve are regarded as central characters in the Christian creation myth,they are equally as important in that of the Gnostics. As mentioned in previous articles, the creation of the world according to Gnostic tradition is an account of the world created not by the True 🤬 , but by a false 🤬 . As Adam and Eve were created and placed in the Garden of Eden in Genesis, the same has been done in Gnostic scripture.

    However, the demiurge is responsible for the placement of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. The demiurge has created the fleshly bodies to entrap the spirits of Adam and Eve. Adam is placed under a spell of ignorance and put to sleep by the false 🤬 . Eve is placed next to him, and she commands Adam to awaken. When Adam sees Eve, he believes that she is his creator.

    The demiurge wanted to keep Adam and Eve ignorant; forever worshipping him. The Gnostics believe that the demiurge was posing as the false 🤬 , thus keeping Adam and Eve under his spell of ignorance. As long as Adam and Eve believed that he was the only 🤬 , they would worship him forever.

    The serpent is regarded as an evil figure in traditional Christian stories, but to the Gnostics, the serpent is the hero! The Gnostic text teaches that as the demiurge tells Adam and Eve that they may help themselves to anything the Garden, they are to stay away from the Tree of Knowledge. As Adam and Eve listen to the serpent, their eyes are opened, and the spell of ignorance is broken forever. Because they chose to listen to the serpent, Adam and Eve no longer worship the demiurge, but recognize that there is the True 🤬 , and he was not the creator of the evil, imperfect, material world.

    Adam and Eve gave birth to two children, Seth and Norea. The descendents of Seth regard themselves as Sethians, those tha have been blessed with the gnosis.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Therefore they were not created in a perfect world because if they truly were there would be no serpent to decieve in the first place.

    I overlooked this post, co-sign. In a perfect world, the serpent would have never entered the garden to begin with. It makes some wonder if the Biblical 🤬 and Satan were working together to begin with. It's the equivalent of allowing a child 🤬 to spit game at one's young son or daughter unchecked. Why allow someone like that in the vicinity in the first place.....

    This is a great introduction to gnosticism..


  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    🤬 did, according to Christianity.

    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
    —Isaiah 45:7

    Funny Christians get silent on this verse.
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    Does not logically follow. The universe is not a choice, as there is no alternative.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Therefore they were not created in a perfect world because if they truly were there would be no serpent to decieve in the first place.

    Also to point out I'm only going by mainstream Christian beliefs. The truth according to the Bible is that the serpent dd not decieve them, but told them the truth. Upon closer examination it was the Old Testament 🤬 that lied because they never died the "same" day that they ate from the tree like bible 🤬 said they would. Also Adam & Eve wetre not created to live forever as they were flesh and blood beings so they were going to die at some point eventually. The serpent told the truth which even bible 🤬 later admitted so when he said "the man has become like one of us knowing good and evil"
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Therefore they were not created in a perfect world because if they truly were there would be no serpent to decieve in the first place.

    Also to point out I'm only going by mainstream Christian beliefs. The truth according to the Bible is that the serpent dd not decieve them, but told them the truth. Upon closer examination it was the Old Testament 🤬 that lied because they never died the "same" day that they ate from the tree like bible 🤬 said they would. Also Adam & Eve wetre not created to live forever as they were flesh and blood beings so they were going to die at some point eventually. The serpent told the truth which even bible 🤬 later admitted so when he said "the man has become like one of us knowing good and evil"
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    That idea refutes the concept of the christian heaven. No death, pain, crying etc its suppose to be a world free from evil. You christians are running out of lies.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    🤬 did, according to Christianity.

    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
    —Isaiah 45:7

    Funny Christians get silent on this verse.
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    Does not logically follow. The universe is not a choice, as there is no alternative.

    If 🤬 created the universe without there being a choice to disobey him then that would be also evil

  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Oceanic wrote: »
    🤬 did, according to Christianity.

    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
    —Isaiah 45:7

    Funny Christians get silent on this verse.
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    Does not logically follow. The universe is not a choice, as there is no alternative.

    christians are not silent on this verse. That verse is just translated too strongly and the word for evil used here is "rah" it does not mean evil it's meaning is closer to woe or calamity THAT SAME word is used elsewhere in the scriptures and it's not translated into the word evil.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    But a universe without evil would still be a better one. Because there is evil in the world, it makes many doubt 🤬 's existence, and it's hard to argue with an atheist when there's so much wrong with the world, so much that it even makes believers unbelievers some days. As Jay-Z once said, 🤬 pray to 🤬 so long that they're atheist. My dad was born a Christian but became atheist and though I don't speak to him anymore, I remember the powerful conversations we had about 🤬 and the problem with evil.

    There's also a lot of natural evils in the world, completely unrelated to human choices. There's no moral, logical reason, for example, for a child to be born with flesh eating diseases, which happens. It makes one wonder where 🤬 or the gods are, or what the 🤬 they were thinking when they made the world. Evil is the single biggest reason most people don't care much for religion anymore.

    A universe without evil is a universe without free will and that itself is evil, unless what you are saying is that you would rather live as an animal trapped by instinct. Children dying from natural causes is not evil death is not evil.

    Death is simply a law of our current universe and it's a good one without death we would be stuck in our CURRENT state FOREVER. People die and new people are born.
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pride brought evil into this world. Pride to choose to do evil over humility to your father. The same pride that people seem to use to blame 🤬 for the evil they accept into their heart.
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea /thread.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    a universe without evil would be evil. Because evil is the choice to do what you know is wrong

    But a universe without evil would still be a better one. Because there is evil in the world, it makes many doubt 🤬 's existence, and it's hard to argue with an atheist when there's so much wrong with the world, so much that it even makes believers unbelievers some days. As Jay-Z once said, 🤬 pray to 🤬 so long that they're atheist. My dad was born a Christian but became atheist and though I don't speak to him anymore, I remember the powerful conversations we had about 🤬 and the problem with evil.

    There's also a lot of natural evils in the world, completely unrelated to human choices. There's no moral, logical reason, for example, for a child to be born with flesh eating diseases, which happens. It makes one wonder where 🤬 or the gods are, or what the 🤬 they were thinking when they made the world. Evil is the single biggest reason most people don't care much for religion anymore.

    A universe without evil is a universe without free will and that itself is evil, unless what you are saying is that you would rather live as an animal trapped by instinct. Children dying from natural causes is not evil death is not evil.

    Death is simply a law of our current universe and it's a good one without death we would be stuck in our CURRENT state FOREVER. People die and new people are born.

    Your lies contradict each other you say a universe without evil is evil while the christian concept of heaven is a place WITHOUT evil.

    You also say a universe without evil is evil, but when Adam & Eve gain knowledge of good AND evil you call it the fall of man.
Sign In or Register to comment.