What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

🤬 is the New Black

124

Comments

  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    LMAO at the get over it argument like we not supposed to have a history and speak on it or that 🤬 still doesn't go down to keep black folks down today, like racist hiring practices, and telling us that we need to fit in more (or be more coonish). Man, crackers be fighting hundred year wars and still butting heads on the level of nations after decades of post ww2 tensions, but we should get over it. I mean, they mad as 🤬 that Obama slipped through because even crackers couldn't deny that there was no other intelligent candidate. You just didn't have a choice this go round. But your people damn sure let it be known they in their feelings.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie is speaking a truth, Black interest and white interest don't align a lot of the time. Whites are our economic opponents and trying to get along for 400 years doesn't seem to be working in our favor. Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no. I don't hate whites but i'm not dumb enough to forget the past just because whites feel uncomfortable having their present and past deeds in the last 50 years exposed (of which we were alive for and our grandparents), and brought into the light; If you aren't mindful of the past, you can be sure to repeat it, indefinitely. This is why I said mainstream is naive when he insinuates "we should just forget and move on" as if that cures all the problems affecting us as if whites don't play a part in the white supremacist dominant society. He then goes on to insinuate he knows the interest of slaves whom he is not descended from nor was around to hear the thoughts of, but I do know one thing that was around during that time and it was the money gained from their labor to help create a safety net for whites and even MLK knew that.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie is speaking a truth, Black interest and white interest don't align a lot of the time. Whites are our economic opponents and trying to get along for 400 years doesn't seem to be working in our favor. Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no. I don't hate whites but i'm not dumb enough to forget the past just because whites feel uncomfortable having their present and past deeds in the last 50 years exposed (of which we were alive for and our grandparents), and brought into the light; If you aren't mindful of the past, you can be sure to repeat it, indefinitely. This is why I said mainstream is naive when he insinuates "we should just forget and move on" as if that cures all the problems affecting us as if whites don't play a part in the white supremacist dominant society. He then goes on to insinuate he knows the interest of slaves whom he is not descended from nor was around to hear the thoughts of, but I do know one thing that was around during that time and it was the money gained from their labor to help create a safety net for whites and even MLK knew that.

    Perfect post I could not have said it better.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    @zombie is speaking a truth, Black interest and white interest don't align a lot of the time. Whites are our economic opponents and trying to get along for 400 years doesn't seem to be working in our favor. Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no. I don't hate whites but i'm not dumb enough to forget the past just because whites feel uncomfortable having their present and past deeds in the last 50 years exposed (of which we were alive for and our grandparents), and brought into the light; If you aren't mindful of the past, you can be sure to repeat it, indefinitely. This is why I said mainstream is naive when he insinuates "we should just forget and move on" as if that cures all the problems affecting us as if whites don't play a part in the white supremacist dominant society. He then goes on to insinuate he knows the interest of slaves whom he is not descended from nor was around to hear the thoughts of, but I do know one thing that was around during that time and it was the money gained from their labor to help create a safety net for whites and even MLK knew that.
    im not trying to absolve the part white people played in putting black people in a 🤬 situation. i am saying things are better now, and dwelling on it isnt going to get the situation to where it needs to be. but apparently you guys think that racial relations will never be positive so why even try to make them better. is that about right? be mindful of the past, but dont treat every white person like they are personally responsible for 🤬 that happened historically, when there are millions of black people who do just fine in todays society, which you have to admit is indicative of a shift in white attitudes from even 50 years ago.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "🤬 IS THE NEW BLACK".

    I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

    I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

    Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

    Reading the 1st post is crucial...

    you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

    There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to 🤬 us before we even get out of the 🤬 and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

    In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

    Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).

    Why don't you just call him a 🤬 and stop blowing your dog whistle, coward.

    because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish 🤬 like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a 🤬 .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass 🤬 like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.

    We anti white for the very fact that you crackers (oh my lord what a terrible word) are overtly anti everything but white. Calling people a coward randomly and cursing like a sailor doesn't speak of maturity, get off your high horse 🤬 .
    hows this for mature?
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie is speaking a truth, Black interest and white interest don't align a lot of the time. Whites are our economic opponents and trying to get along for 400 years doesn't seem to be working in our favor. Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no. I don't hate whites but i'm not dumb enough to forget the past just because whites feel uncomfortable having their present and past deeds in the last 50 years exposed (of which we were alive for and our grandparents), and brought into the light; If you aren't mindful of the past, you can be sure to repeat it, indefinitely. This is why I said mainstream is naive when he insinuates "we should just forget and move on" as if that cures all the problems affecting us as if whites don't play a part in the white supremacist dominant society. He then goes on to insinuate he knows the interest of slaves whom he is not descended from nor was around to hear the thoughts of, but I do know one thing that was around during that time and it was the money gained from their labor to help create a safety net for whites and even MLK knew that.
    im not trying to absolve the part white people played in putting black people in a 🤬 situation. i am saying things are better now, and dwelling on it isnt going to get the situation to where it needs to be. but apparently you guys think that racial relations will never be positive so why even try to make them better. is that about right? be mindful of the past, but dont treat every white person like they are personally responsible for 🤬 that happened historically, when there are millions of black people who do just fine in todays society, which you have to admit is indicative of a shift in white attitudes from even 50 years ago.

    Things aren't better because whites are more tolerant, things are better because blacks are starting to as me and zombie have said wisen up to group economics. Also you're correct dwelling on it doesn't do anything but taking action can and has worked thus far; from protest both peaceful and violent. As far as race relations go, in someways they're better and in some I think they have deteriorated in the present. Also you're wrong Blacks are doing fine but not well, they aren't yet there and we're currently pointing out reasons why. As far as assuming every white person is responsible for what has happened past and present; every white person has benefited from it one way or another. And the kicker is i'm just pointing out some of the economic disparities in today's anglosphere; not the social one.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "🤬 IS THE NEW BLACK".

    I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

    I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

    Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

    Reading the 1st post is crucial...

    you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

    There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to 🤬 us before we even get out of the 🤬 and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

    In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

    Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).

    Why don't you just call him a 🤬 and stop blowing your dog whistle, coward.

    because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish 🤬 like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a 🤬 .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass 🤬 like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.

    We anti white for the very fact that you crackers (oh my lord what a terrible word) are overtly anti everything but white. Calling people a coward randomly and cursing like a sailor doesn't speak of maturity, get off your high horse 🤬 .
    hows this for mature?

    Real 🤬 🤬 right here. I know you wanted to call me a 🤬 . Must hurt holding it in.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "🤬 IS THE NEW BLACK".

    I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

    I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

    Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

    Reading the 1st post is crucial...

    you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

    There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to 🤬 us before we even get out of the 🤬 and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

    In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

    Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).

    Why don't you just call him a 🤬 and stop blowing your dog whistle, coward.

    because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish 🤬 like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a 🤬 .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass 🤬 like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.

    We anti white for the very fact that you crackers (oh my lord what a terrible word) are overtly anti everything but white. Calling people a coward randomly and cursing like a sailor doesn't speak of maturity, get off your high horse 🤬 .
    hows this for mature?

    Real 🤬 🤬 right here. I know you wanted to call me a 🤬 . Must hurt holding it in.
    never. im an adult who can prove my point without resorting to blatant offensiveness because im smart enough to be articulate instead. but its been a pleasure discussing these issues my brother.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    here, you'll be less offended when this guy says the same things i say.

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here, you'll be less offended when this guy says the same things i say.


    there was a whole thread basically calling him a 🤬 a few days ago
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no.
    no. that is not a requirement to be racist. that is something that allows racism to be used to 🤬 people over.

    black people saying "we can't be racist because..." is almost as lame as white people getting TURBO-OFFENDED at the word "🤬 ." ALMOST. everyone stop trying so hard.

  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here, you'll be less offended when this guy says the same things i say.


    There was already a discussion about this and his argument was all but dismantled by Eric Dyson and even Skip in some faculties; and then he faced being called a 🤬 .

    i3kSCUv2lc1db.gif
    janklow wrote: »
    Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no.
    no. that is not a requirement to be racist. that is something that allows racism to be used to 🤬 people over.

    black people saying "we can't be racist because..." is almost as lame as white people getting TURBO-OFFENDED at the word "🤬 ." ALMOST. everyone stop trying so hard.

    I'm not saying blacks can't be bigoted/prejudiced i'm saying we can't truly practice racism as whites can in the anglosphere and if that sounds lame to you than so be it, I care very little.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "🤬 IS THE NEW BLACK".

    I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

    I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

    Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

    Reading the 1st post is crucial...

    you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

    There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to 🤬 us before we even get out of the 🤬 and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

    In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

    Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).

    Why don't you just call him a 🤬 and stop blowing your dog whistle, coward.

    because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish 🤬 like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a 🤬 .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass 🤬 like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.

    We anti white for the very fact that you crackers (oh my lord what a terrible word) are overtly anti everything but white. Calling people a coward randomly and cursing like a sailor doesn't speak of maturity, get off your high horse 🤬 .
    hows this for mature?

    Real 🤬 🤬 right here. I know you wanted to call me a 🤬 . Must hurt holding it in.
    never. im an adult who can prove my point without resorting to blatant offensiveness because im smart enough to be articulate instead. but its been a pleasure discussing these issues my brother.

    Bro, you posted a video offending 🤬 people by supporting 🤬 slurs against a person who comment you responded to wasn't discussing gender roles, in a 🤬 is the new black thread. You are super offensive on levels that go deep. I see your stormfront showing with your latest super offensive attempt to not be offensive.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    I'm not saying blacks can't be bigoted/prejudiced i'm saying we can't truly practice racism as whites can in the anglosphere and if that sounds lame to you than so be it, I care very little.
    see, the problem is you're trying to play this "well, we can be bigots but not RACISTS." yes, blacks can be racist. it doesn't require power to be racist. yeah, white people have been able to run wild with their racism, but racism isn't about power, it's about 🤬 -up beliefs. what makes it lame is that you can easily say, "right, blacks are sometimes racist, but it matters so much less because (all the reasons previously discussed)."

    it also helps to remember that racism is not strictly about whites and blacks alone

  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    I'm not saying blacks can't be bigoted/prejudiced i'm saying we can't truly practice racism as whites can in the anglosphere and if that sounds lame to you than so be it, I care very little.
    see, the problem is you're trying to play this "well, we can be bigots but not RACISTS." yes, blacks can be racist. it doesn't require power to be racist. yeah, white people have been able to run wild with their racism, but racism isn't about power, it's about 🤬 -up beliefs. what makes it lame is that you can easily say, "right, blacks are sometimes racist, but it matters so much less because (all the reasons previously discussed)."

    it also helps to remember that racism is not strictly about whites and blacks alone
    Racism:

    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/racism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

    I never once said blacks can't be racist, I said in america we lack the power to enforce an institution such as this and blacks name calling alone isn't racist because we lack a system to oppress and we're not reinforcing propaganda. So you were wrong, racism is an institution that requires power and being the dominant society, we are not. Racism is about oppression not just what you perceive as 🤬 up beliefs.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    So you were wrong, racism is an institution that requires power and being the dominant society, we are not. Racism is about oppression not just what you perceive as 🤬 up beliefs.
    did you actually read the definition you just quoted to me?

    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    note here that this definition does not require power for someone to be racist (in fact, the third definition you omitted ("hatred or intolerance of another race or other races") also does not). i'm also willing to bet you that if we go back and deduce where the term comes from, the original definition is #1.

    so you were wrong if you want to go by your sources. "hatred of other races" alone makes it pretty clear.

    but what makes it LAME is that it doesn't accomplish anything except to claim "well, black guys are special snowflakes who ~~**Can't Be Racist**~~." it doesn't stop blacks from calling out white racism (or another other racism); it doesn't absolve past actions or current actions by racists. all it does is take a disingenuous position.

    but then, like i said, this is what white guys who are super-🤬 about hearing someone say "🤬 " are doing.


  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "🤬 IS THE NEW BLACK".

    I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

    I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.🤬 .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

    Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

    Reading the 1st post is crucial...

    you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

    There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to 🤬 us before we even get out of the 🤬 and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

    In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

    Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).

    Why don't you just call him a 🤬 and stop blowing your dog whistle, coward.

    because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish 🤬 like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a 🤬 .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass 🤬 like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.

    We anti white for the very fact that you crackers (oh my lord what a terrible word) are overtly anti everything but white. Calling people a coward randomly and cursing like a sailor doesn't speak of maturity, get off your high horse 🤬 .
    hows this for mature?

    Real 🤬 🤬 right here. I know you wanted to call me a 🤬 . Must hurt holding it in.
    never. im an adult who can prove my point without resorting to blatant offensiveness because im smart enough to be articulate instead. but its been a pleasure discussing these issues my brother.

    Bro, you posted a video offending 🤬 people by supporting 🤬 slurs against a person who comment you responded to wasn't discussing gender roles, in a 🤬 is the new black thread. You are super offensive on levels that go deep. I see your stormfront showing with your latest super offensive attempt to not be offensive.

    Stating facts that make you uncomfortable is different than using words that have no purpose other than to offend. At least everyone else tries to defend their position, Your trying to win a debate by being deliberately offensive, because you don't like what i say. and it shows that your not very intelligent or mature. It's cool though, my brother.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    So you were wrong, racism is an institution that requires power and being the dominant society, we are not. Racism is about oppression not just what you perceive as 🤬 up beliefs.
    did you actually read the definition you just quoted to me?

    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    note here that this definition does not require power for someone to be racist (in fact, the third definition you omitted ("hatred or intolerance of another race or other races") also does not). i'm also willing to bet you that if we go back and deduce where the term comes from, the original definition is #1.

    so you were wrong if you want to go by your sources. "hatred of other races" alone makes it pretty clear.

    but what makes it LAME is that it doesn't accomplish anything except to claim "well, black guys are special snowflakes who ~~**Can't Be Racist**~~." it doesn't stop blacks from calling out white racism (or another other racism); it doesn't absolve past actions or current actions by racists. all it does is take a disingenuous position.

    but then, like i said, this is what white guys who are super-🤬 about hearing someone say "🤬 " are doing.


    What is a doctrine or policy without power/ charisma? nothing. Is name calling alone racist, no. And I omitted that 3rd definition assuming you would read the links provided and try to run with it, which you did. So I'll say it again, you're still wrong. I never said blacks can't be racist, I said we lack the power to stimulate the institution in the anglosphere. Furthermore, name calling alone doesn't suggest hatred of another race without propaganda to reinforce it. Lastly, I said it before and i'll post it again; I care very little whether you think lame or special snow flaky of what I just posted.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2014
    @Masterfultech‌ @zombie

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together. of course, nothing i say about anything affecting the black community is valid, since im not black. a different perspective = null and void right? you are your own worst enemy, my friend.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    janklow wrote: »
    So you were wrong, racism is an institution that requires power and being the dominant society, we are not. Racism is about oppression not just what you perceive as 🤬 up beliefs.
    did you actually read the definition you just quoted to me?

    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    note here that this definition does not require power for someone to be racist (in fact, the third definition you omitted ("hatred or intolerance of another race or other races") also does not). i'm also willing to bet you that if we go back and deduce where the term comes from, the original definition is #1.

    so you were wrong if you want to go by your sources. "hatred of other races" alone makes it pretty clear.

    but what makes it LAME is that it doesn't accomplish anything except to claim "well, black guys are special snowflakes who ~~**Can't Be Racist**~~." it doesn't stop blacks from calling out white racism (or another other racism); it doesn't absolve past actions or current actions by racists. all it does is take a disingenuous position.

    but then, like i said, this is what white guys who are super-🤬 about hearing someone say "🤬 " are doing.


    What is a doctrine or policy without power/ charisma? nothing. Is name calling alone racist, no. And I omitted that 3rd definition assuming you would read the links provided and try to run with it, which you did. So I'll say it again, you're still wrong. I never said blacks can't be racist, I said we lack the power to stimulate the institution in the anglosphere. Furthermore, name calling alone doesn't suggest hatred of another race without propaganda to reinforce it. Lastly, I said it before and i'll post it again; I care very little whether you think lame or special snow flaky of what I just posted.

    So a white person who says the n word isn't necessarily a racist? I believe that statement makes you an uncle Tom, by your own logic.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together.

    Mark Cuban said/alluded that the equivalent to a skinhead is a black kid in a hoodie. That's false equivalency and white supremacism because a kid is the equivalent to a grown man covered in tattoos and holding known degenerative beliefs. Steven A. was destroyed because even he admitted that in a tailor made suit he was made to feel like a criminal, when a white woman clutched her purse close to her in his presence when he was merely standing in line. Furthermore, throughout that debate Steven A. wasn't well spoken and didn't articulate his point and then toward the end he tittered off.

    Lil wayne, chief keef and rick ross are degenerates and no one brought them up but you. And even then their stories are an indicative of some of the inadequacies in the american society and white supremacy, problems that didn't just happen.

    Everything else you said was strawman and false equivalency, and then you ended on a ad-hominem. Lastly, 🤬 off and get your 🤬 together.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    So you were wrong, racism is an institution that requires power and being the dominant society, we are not. Racism is about oppression not just what you perceive as 🤬 up beliefs.
    did you actually read the definition you just quoted to me?

    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    note here that this definition does not require power for someone to be racist (in fact, the third definition you omitted ("hatred or intolerance of another race or other races") also does not). i'm also willing to bet you that if we go back and deduce where the term comes from, the original definition is #1.

    so you were wrong if you want to go by your sources. "hatred of other races" alone makes it pretty clear.

    but what makes it LAME is that it doesn't accomplish anything except to claim "well, black guys are special snowflakes who ~~**Can't Be Racist**~~." it doesn't stop blacks from calling out white racism (or another other racism); it doesn't absolve past actions or current actions by racists. all it does is take a disingenuous position.

    but then, like i said, this is what white guys who are super-🤬 about hearing someone say "🤬 " are doing.


    What is a doctrine or policy without power/ charisma? nothing. Is name calling alone racist, no. And I omitted that 3rd definition assuming you would read the links provided and try to run with it, which you did. So I'll say it again, you're still wrong. I never said blacks can't be racist, I said we lack the power to stimulate the institution in the anglosphere. Furthermore, name calling alone doesn't suggest hatred of another race without propaganda to reinforce it. Lastly, I said it before and i'll post it again; I care very little whether you think lame or special snow flaky of what I just posted.

    So a white person who says the n word isn't necessarily a racist? I believe that statement makes you an uncle Tom, by your own logic.

    A white person's part of the dominant society which has power, and not only that but has the power of the dominant society backing them and reinforcing propaganda, so no by my own logic that white person is textbook racist. Once again, 🤬 off you don't read.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Masterfultech‌ @zombie

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together. of course, nothing i say about anything affecting the black community is valid, since im not black. a different perspective = null and void right? you are your own worst enemy, my friend.

    @ the bolded According to who?? you, that counts for nothing and me personally i don't find stephen A. to be an uncle tom or a 🤬 . But i do disagree with him, Like most people here your don't even know what the term 🤬 OR UNCLE TOM DESCRIBES so maybe your should shut the 🤬 up about it.

    OUR wost enemy is white supremacy and the black people it creates the people who actually live the lives rick ross and chief keef talk about.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    So you were wrong, racism is an institution that requires power and being the dominant society, we are not. Racism is about oppression not just what you perceive as 🤬 up beliefs.
    did you actually read the definition you just quoted to me?

    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

    note here that this definition does not require power for someone to be racist (in fact, the third definition you omitted ("hatred or intolerance of another race or other races") also does not). i'm also willing to bet you that if we go back and deduce where the term comes from, the original definition is #1.

    so you were wrong if you want to go by your sources. "hatred of other races" alone makes it pretty clear.

    but what makes it LAME is that it doesn't accomplish anything except to claim "well, black guys are special snowflakes who ~~**Can't Be Racist**~~." it doesn't stop blacks from calling out white racism (or another other racism); it doesn't absolve past actions or current actions by racists. all it does is take a disingenuous position.

    but then, like i said, this is what white guys who are super-🤬 about hearing someone say "🤬 " are doing.


    What is a doctrine or policy without power/ charisma? nothing. Is name calling alone racist, no. And I omitted that 3rd definition assuming you would read the links provided and try to run with it, which you did. So I'll say it again, you're still wrong. I never said blacks can't be racist, I said we lack the power to stimulate the institution in the anglosphere. Furthermore, name calling alone doesn't suggest hatred of another race without propaganda to reinforce it. Lastly, I said it before and i'll post it again; I care very little whether you think lame or special snow flaky of what I just posted.

    So a white person who says the n word isn't necessarily a racist? I believe that statement makes you an uncle Tom, by your own logic.

    You don't know the meaning of the term
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together.

    Mark Cuban said/alluded that the equivalent to a skinhead is a black kid in a hoodie. That's false equivalency and white supremacism because a kid is the equivalent to a grown man covered in tattoos and holding known degenerative beliefs. Steven A. was destroyed because even he admitted that in a tailor made suit he was made to feel like a criminal, when a white woman clutched her purse close to her in his presence when he was merely standing in line. Furthermore, throughout that debate Steven A. wasn't well spoken and didn't articulate his point and then toward the end he tittered off.

    Lil wayne, chief keef and rick ross are degenerates and no one brought them up but you. And even then their stories are an indicative of some of the inadequacies in the american society and white supremacy, problems that didn't just happen.

    Everything else you said was strawman and false equivalency, and then you ended on a ad-hominem. Lastly, 🤬 off and get your 🤬 together.

    cuban said he is scared of the stereotypes indicated by both of those people, he didnt say they were equivalent, or say anything about the degenerate beliefs of either of the hypothetical people described. im starting to think you havent the slightest idea what strawman actually means. so what does uncle tom mean to you since you think stephen is one? or 🤬 or whatever you said.