What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

🤬 is the New Black

1235»

Comments

  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    @Masterfultech‌ @zombie

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together. of course, nothing i say about anything affecting the black community is valid, since im not black. a different perspective = null and void right? you are your own worst enemy, my friend.

    @ the bolded According to who?? you, that counts for nothing and me personally i don't find stephen A. to be an uncle tom or a 🤬 . But i do disagree with him, Like most people here your don't even know what the term 🤬 OR UNCLE TOM DESCRIBES so maybe your should shut the 🤬 up about it.

    OUR wost enemy is white supremacy and the black people it creates the people who actually live the lives rick ross and chief keef talk about.

    uncle tom refers to uncle toms cabin the book which got so big in its time that they started doing plays depicting it which somehow evolved into black people acting stupid for white peoples entertainment, which came to be known as minstrels or uncle toms. a black person acting stupid for entertainment, which describes mainstream hip hop more than anything stephen or larry elder do. since the black people doing the dumb 🤬 had betrayed their race, black people changed the definition to anyone who doesnt agree that black people are right no matter what the issue is.

    and no, dyson was more articulate like always, but he was still making the point that being scared of stereotypes that are associated with criminals makes you a racist and that zimmerman is a bigot. because like i said, black people have to find everything racist to be considered a real black person.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together.

    Mark Cuban said/alluded that the equivalent to a skinhead is a black kid in a hoodie. That's false equivalency and white supremacism because a kid is the equivalent to a grown man covered in tattoos and holding known degenerative beliefs. Steven A. was destroyed because even he admitted that in a tailor made suit he was made to feel like a criminal, when a white woman clutched her purse close to her in his presence when he was merely standing in line. Furthermore, throughout that debate Steven A. wasn't well spoken and didn't articulate his point and then toward the end he tittered off.

    Lil wayne, chief keef and rick ross are degenerates and no one brought them up but you. And even then their stories are an indicative of some of the inadequacies in the american society and white supremacy, problems that didn't just happen.

    Everything else you said was strawman and false equivalency, and then you ended on a ad-hominem. Lastly, 🤬 off and get your 🤬 together.

    cuban said he is scared of the stereotypes indicated by both of those people, he didnt say they were equivalent, or say anything about the degenerate beliefs of either of the hypothetical people described. im starting to think you havent the slightest idea what strawman actually means. so what does uncle tom mean to you since you think stephen is one? or 🤬 or whatever you said.

    No i'm starting to think you don't know what a straw man is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man you used this multiple times and deflections. And you're now reaching Mark said nothing about stereotypes; Mark just said he would cross the street if faced with either one. And no I don't think Stephen A. is a 🤬 just that we disagree, try again.
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    @Masterfultech‌ @zombie

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together. of course, nothing i say about anything affecting the black community is valid, since im not black. a different perspective = null and void right? you are your own worst enemy, my friend.

    @ the bolded According to who?? you, that counts for nothing and me personally i don't find stephen A. to be an uncle tom or a 🤬 . But i do disagree with him, Like most people here your don't even know what the term 🤬 OR UNCLE TOM DESCRIBES so maybe your should shut the 🤬 up about it.

    OUR wost enemy is white supremacy and the black people it creates the people who actually live the lives rick ross and chief keef talk about.

    uncle tom refers to uncle toms cabin the book which got so big in its time that they started doing plays depicting it which somehow evolved into black people acting stupid for white peoples entertainment, which came to be known as minstrels or uncle toms. a black person acting stupid for entertainment, which describes mainstream hip hop more than anything stephen or larry elder do. since the black people doing the dumb 🤬 had betrayed their race, black people changed the definition to anyone who doesnt agree that black people are right no matter what the issue is.

    and no, dyson was more articulate like always, but he was still making the point that being scared of stereotypes that are associated with criminals makes you a racist and that zimmerman is a bigot. because like i said, black people have to find everything racist to be considered a real black person.

    Wow, no. That's not what an uncle tom/ or 🤬 is but it was popularized with uncle tom's cabin. And Racial profiling is bigoted no matter what you say. Lastly, everything else you said was a http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html .
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    What is a doctrine or policy without power/ charisma? nothing.
    except that we're talking about WHAT THE TERM MEANS. so yeah, if the definition of the word does not require a power structure, yes, that means something. sorry the correct definition of the word doesn't work out for you?
    And I omitted that 3rd definition assuming you would read the links provided and try to run with it, which you did. So I'll say it again, you're still wrong.
    so you omitted the third definition FROM A SOURCE YOU'RE CITING TO DEFEND YOUR ARGUMENT because it agrees with what i am saying?

    ...very classy. but you might not want to cite stuff that you have to omit portions of.
    Lastly, I said it before and i'll post it again; I care very little whether you think lame or special snow flaky of what I just posted.
    posting about this repeatedly and developing hurt feelings over it say you claim to "care very little" is maybe a little false.

  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    What is a doctrine or policy without power/ charisma? nothing.
    except that we're talking about WHAT THE TERM MEANS. so yeah, if the definition of the word does not require a power structure, yes, that means something. sorry the correct definition of the word doesn't work out for you?
    And I omitted that 3rd definition assuming you would read the links provided and try to run with it, which you did. So I'll say it again, you're still wrong.
    so you omitted the third definition FROM A SOURCE YOU'RE CITING TO DEFEND YOUR ARGUMENT because it agrees with what i am saying?

    ...very classy. but you might not want to cite stuff that you have to omit portions of.
    Lastly, I said it before and i'll post it again; I care very little whether you think lame or special snow flaky of what I just posted.
    posting about this repeatedly and developing hurt feelings over it say you claim to "care very little" is maybe a little false.

    So maybe you're not understanding two of the three definitions provided fit my argument, perhaps you misunderstand. ok. As far posting goes, take it as I care enough to respond to you when i'm bored, not because of imaginary feelings, that you're projecting unto me. White people's racism isn't equivalent to Black people/minorities making racial jokes in the Anglosphere. As the poster Iconoclaust had said in another thread "One has the ability to perpetuate oppression and the others don't. When you lump everyone's actions together as the same, it trivializes the power dynamics in society." Sorry if you're not getting that. And if you don't agree then simply don't quote me again because we'll go back and forth ad-infinitum.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    So maybe you're not understanding two of the three definitions provided fit my argument, perhaps you misunderstand.
    read them again: #1 agrees with me, #2 is in line with your comments, #3 was omitted because, per you, it agrees with me.
    As far posting goes, take it as I care enough to respond to you when i'm bored, not because of imaginary feelings, that you're projecting unto me.
    ahahahahah sure, whatever you say, man. you're not the first poster to post again and again while TOTALLY not caring and you won't be the last.
    White people's racism isn't equivalent to Black people/minorities making racial jokes in the Anglosphere. As the poster Iconoclaust had said in another thread "One has the ability to perpetuate oppression and the others don't. When you lump everyone's actions together as the same, it trivializes the power dynamics in society." Sorry if you're not getting that.
    actually, see, it's clear you're not getting it.
    i didn't call white people's racism equivalent; in fact, i noted that the power dynamic means that white people who are racist can act on it in ways blacks (or any other race, since again, racism is not limited to two races) cannot.

    but there is a large difference between saying "white people's racism is MUCH more significant because of the power they currently hold in society, and thus it's more important to address" and "black people can't be racist." oddly enough, i make this point every. single. time this topic comes up. but hey.
    And if you don't agree then simply don't quote me again because we'll go back and forth ad-infinitum.
    see, here's the way this works: i'll post on the public forum as i see fit because, you know, i don't work for you. if YOU don't want to post, don't post. but i am pretty sure you don't get to call "i get the last word if you don't agree with me."

  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    read them again: #1 agrees with me , #2 is in line with your comments, #3 was omitted because, per you, it agrees with me.

    you read again, #1 agrees with me as a doctrine requires power/charisma to enforce it, 2# agrees with me and #3 agrees with us both depending on the context used.
    janklow wrote: »
    ahahahahah sure, whatever you say, man. you're not the first poster to post again and again while TOTALLY not caring and you won't be the last.
    Dude I posted very clearly that I care very little, not that I don't care at all. lol
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, see, it's clear you're not getting it.
    i didn't call white people's racism equivalent; in fact, i noted that the power dynamic means that white people who are racist can act on it in ways blacks (or any other race, since again, racism is not limited to two races) cannot.

    but there is a large difference between saying "white people's racism is MUCH more significant because of the power they currently hold in society, and thus it's more important to address" and "black people can't be racist." oddly enough, i make this point every. single. time this topic comes up. but hey.
    I'm not saying blacks can't be bigoted/prejudiced, i'm saying we can't truly practice racism as whites can in the anglosphere and if that sounds lame to you than so be it, I care very little.

    As seen above^^ from my very first post addressing you.
    I never said Blacks can't be racist; I posted that we lack the power to truly make a system of oppression begin in the anglosphere.
    janklow wrote: »
    see, here's the way this works: i'll post on the public forum as i see fit because, you know, i don't work for you. if YOU don't want to post, don't post. but i am pretty sure you don't get to call "i get the last word if you don't agree with me."

    Guy this isn't about working for you or you working for me, I simply said let's agree to disagree and move on.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    zombie wrote: »
    @Masterfultech‌ @zombie

    Eric dyson lost that debate by a landslide, he basically said that Mark Cuban is a bigot because he is scared of black people who dress like criminals. You guys' problem is that you look for every opportunity to call someone a racist, such as Mark Cuban's statements, which aren't anti black in the slightest, and when someone suggests that maybe that person meant something else besides something hateful, they are a 🤬 , uncle Tom, racist, etc. This reasoning keeps the blame on white people at all costs. It's pretty pathetic, stephen a. Is intelligent articulate black man you should be proud of, he hasn't done anything to keep other black men down. His crime in your eyes is failing to find racism in a statement that any rational person could see that there was none to speak of. So a real black person is one who finds racism and 🤬 about it every chance possible then right? And failing to find something wrong with everything white people do makes you less black? That logic is appalling and pathetic. Lil wayne, chief keef and Rick Ross are uncle Tom's. They show this glamorous life that they achieved by being ignorant to the max, which psychologically influences kids who grew up like them into thinking that there method is a feasible way to achieve anything worth 🤬 . People like them are a bigger enemy to your community than the one who went to college and tells black people They can be like him. Get your 🤬 together. of course, nothing i say about anything affecting the black community is valid, since im not black. a different perspective = null and void right? you are your own worst enemy, my friend.

    @ the bolded According to who?? you, that counts for nothing and me personally i don't find stephen A. to be an uncle tom or a 🤬 . But i do disagree with him, Like most people here your don't even know what the term 🤬 OR UNCLE TOM DESCRIBES so maybe your should shut the 🤬 up about it.

    OUR wost enemy is white supremacy and the black people it creates the people who actually live the lives rick ross and chief keef talk about.

    uncle tom refers to uncle toms cabin the book which got so big in its time that they started doing plays depicting it which somehow evolved into black people acting stupid for white peoples entertainment, which came to be known as minstrels or uncle toms. a black person acting stupid for entertainment, which describes mainstream hip hop more than anything stephen or larry elder do. since the black people doing the dumb 🤬 had betrayed their race, black people changed the definition to anyone who doesnt agree that black people are right no matter what the issue is.

    and no, dyson was more articulate like always, but he was still making the point that being scared of stereotypes that are associated with criminals makes you a racist and that zimmerman is a bigot. because like i said, black people have to find everything racist to be considered a real black person.

    Wow, no. That's not what an uncle tom/ or 🤬 is but it was popularized with uncle tom's cabin. And Racial profiling is bigoted no matter what you say. Lastly, everything else you said was a http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html .

    ok i looked it up and your right, i guess i was using it interchangeably with minstrel. nevertheless, minstrels are far more detrimental and deserve more scrutiny by you than what you would call uncle toms. what you consider uncle toms arent engaging in continued oppression, just stating they're opinions on how to overcome struggle, and their views are that there is blame to go around in the black and white community, and you seem uncomfortable agreeing that the black community deserves any blame.

  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    you read again, #1 agrees with me as a doctrine requires power/charisma to enforce it, 2# agrees with me and #3 agrees with us both depending on the context used.
    alright, i already quoted it, but here we go again:

    "1.belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."
    "3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races."

    no mention of power or charisma in either of those, and this is your source. you were saying?
    I never said Blacks can't be racist; I posted that we lack the power to truly make a system of oppression begin in the anglosphere.
    quoting you:
    "Also as far as allegations of us being racist, are we part of the dominant society oppressing any individuals in America, the answer is no."

    your current quote is saying "yes but we can't oppress anyone with it." your former is saying "we can't be because we don't have power." my point (to be SUPER-redundant) is "no racial group CAN'T be racist." so now you just agree?
    Guy this isn't about working for you or you working for me, I simply said let's agree to disagree and move on.
    actually, i am pretty sure THIS is what you said:
    "And if you don't agree then simply don't quote me again"
    yeah, it doesn't work like that.