What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

White people love to use inappropriate/old slang.

Comments

• WYRM
    WYRM The Dude Abides...Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Petty 🤬 , just makes for more ignorance, don't really care.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 betta stop actin like yall dont do the same 🤬 ... knowin damn well yall put that "proper voice" on soon as yall wall thru them doors 2 yall job...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't have they own style so what you expect.

You already know they just cultrure stealers. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 betta stop actin like yall dont do the same 🤬 ... knowin damn well yall put that "proper voice" on soon as yall wall thru them doors 2 yall job...
    The difference... U know what... Kys
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill take certified 🤬 for 300 alex
  • damobb2deep
    them "tryna be hip/black" by them sayin dated slang has similarities as us bein "proper" by talkin 2 them when both sides kno that when you around "yo own" you dont talk like that... how is that a "stupid statement" im not saying its wrong... 🤬 i do the same 🤬 "there is a time and a place 4 everything" yall just want me 2 be stupid so bad lol...
  • damobb2deep

Bruh... I've always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt...

Even when everybody on this site clowns you relentlessly... I've tried to stay neutral.

But, THAT post has convinced me.....

Either you're White; or you're a certified 🤬 ; or you're a troll..

Or maybe a combination of all 3.

So, which is it?

you must understand idgaf about what these people think about me im myself... the same 🤬 im on here is the same 🤬 i am in real life...

80 percent of the people on here that "Clown me" do it 2 get c/s from other 🤬 ..

the other 20 actually have good points in they arguments we just disagree on those topics..

most of these dudes scared 2 think for themselves... while i will say my opinion on a topic with nfg.. and laugh with the cats who try and clown cuz its usually the same cats/ known trolls
  • Meta_Conscious
    them "tryna be hip/black" by them sayin dated slang has similarities as us bein "proper" by talkin 2 them when both sides kno that when you around "yo own" you dont talk like that... how is that a "stupid statement" im not saying its wrong... 🤬 i do the same 🤬 "there is a time and a place 4 everything" yall just want me 2 be stupid so bad lol...

just stop, bruh. that 🤬 is dumb as 🤬 .
  • damobb2deep

just stop, bruh. that 🤬 is dumb as 🤬 .
    2 you maybe but not 2 me... its all opinions bruh...
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opinions can be dumb
  • damobb2deep
    Copper wrote: »
    Opinions can be dumb

opinions are subjective you can not agree... but they are not dumb.... its what the person feels is true...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thot why you stay getting punked at work

This is like the third or fourth thread u made about your coworkers being racially insensitive around you
  • Meta_Conscious
    she's 3 feet tall...
  • StillFaggyAF
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean they're swagger jackers?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    That's why I don't talk to anyone at work

As soon as I clock in, I insert my headphones in my ears, turn on my IPOD & zone myself into 8 hours of music

don't talk to me unless it's work related & it better be important

My boss straight up told me he would whoop my ass if I didn't pull my headphones out once. I believed him too, well.... I believed he would try.

I wear my hood & run my headphones thru the inside of my shirt, so it won't be present in their eyes.

I remember I was at work & it was quiet af, so I didn't turn on the local rap station because I know they would question it plus the radio suck nowadays. So i switch to the R&B station & the radio was playing Tamia "Beautiful Surprise" song, bout a hour later one of my coworkers said "what was that you had us listening to? Was that rap".......that had me on fie. I'm like "you don't like R&B? You don't like Tamia? Fine ass Tamia? How you gon complain about got damn Tamia?"

Hour later after lunch, I'm come back to work & they switch the station to some suicide, depress music...................country. I was like "well I'll be damn" so i put my hood over my head & started listening to my IPOD.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white dude at my job just committed a white boy foul. 🤬 told us we need to put spinners on our work truck to make it look cool. Guess who was the first one he looked at after blurting out that 🤬 ....me! I told him nobody rides spinners anymore then this 🤬 asked me why i said damn man.ask the rim maker how the hell would i know. just cause im black im supposed to know why 🤬 aint cooning no more smh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thot why you stay getting punked at work

This is like the third or fourth thread u made about your coworkers being racially insensitive around you
    I'm glad I reviewed the thread cause I was gonna ask this same thing

I hope to gawd she writing these instances down in the event she gets fired she can extract a lil revenge

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall do know that 🤬 was fake right?

That was some good acting though because white boy really did look like he was about to 🤬 his pants.
  • StillFaggyAF
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Alot of wetbacks say 🤬 down here.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    the worse ones imo are the white people who grew up in trailer parks and other "hoods" ..............they really be thinking they 🤬 and all the same rules apply....

just cuz you grew up in a 🤬 , 🤬 , heroin infested neighborhood don't make u or your white homeboys 🤬 ....

but they really believe that 🤬
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IRL if a 🤬 says 🤬 , I call them a bigot and move on about my day, we ain't got 🤬 to say anymore. Two many messicans running around to cause a scene, we need them 🤬 for fixing cars, mowing lawns, 🤬 their 🤬 and getting tacos so I gotta ignore it and keep it moving.