What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

White people love to use inappropriate/old slang.

1235»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    white dude at my job just committed a white boy foul. 🤬 told us we need to put spinners on our work truck to make it look cool. Guess who was the first one he looked at after blurting out that 🤬 ....me! I told him nobody rides spinners anymore then this 🤬 asked me why i said damn man.ask the rim maker how the hell would i know. just cause im black im supposed to know why 🤬 aint cooning no more smh

lol u used the word "cooning"" wrong...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall 🤬 betta stop actin like yall dont do the same 🤬 ... knowin damn well yall put that "proper voice" on soon as yall wall thru them doors 2 yall job...

Bruh... I've always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt...

Even when everybody on this site clowns you relentlessly... I've tried to stay neutral.

But, THAT post has convinced me.....

Either you're White; or you're a certified 🤬 ; or you're a troll..

Or maybe a combination of all 3.

So, which is it?

you must understand idgaf about what these people think about me im myself... the same 🤬 im on here is the same 🤬 i am in real life...

80 percent of the people on here that "Clown me" do it 2 get c/s from other 🤬 ..

the other 20 actually have good points in they arguments we just disagree on those topics..

most of these dudes scared 2 think for themselves... while i will say my opinion on a topic with nfg.. and laugh with the cats who try and clown cuz its usually the same cats/ known trolls

So you're a 🤬 sucking 🤬 in real life too?

no... im not 🤬 ... but i have told a person irl about that whole thread... and she aint care... lol btw i cant take u serious with that avi.... smh
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is true. We love it.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they testing you
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda on topic, it irks the 🤬 outta me when I hear a white person refer to 50 Cent as "Fiddy"...

🤬 wtf is a Fiddy? This 🤬 sends me into a blind rage. Idk why but it does.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white dude at my job just committed a white boy foul. 🤬 told us we need to put spinners on our work truck to make it look cool. Guess who was the first one he looked at after blurting out that 🤬 ....me! I told him nobody rides spinners anymore then this 🤬 asked me why i said damn man.ask the rim maker how the hell would i know. just cause im black im supposed to know why 🤬 aint cooning no more smh

is this the same white boy that gives conflict his hand-me-downs ?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I've noticed about white people (in college) is that they're always late to the party i.e. they latch on to songs way past there expiration date and spam it.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

🤬 and obsessed
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kameron! wrote: »
    One thing I've noticed about white people (in college) is that they're always late to the party i.e. they latch on to songs way past there expiration date and spam it.

White people are late to a whooollleee lotta 🤬
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda on topic, it irks the 🤬 outta me when I hear a white person refer to 50 Cent as "Fiddy"...

The fact that they're even talking about 50 Cent in 2014 seems to speak volumes!
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

The british press call him that

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/fiddy-gets-buffed-626417
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn homie ya coworkers punkin u @‌Thot

The last straw gon b when they roll up on you like 'Heeey Lupita, how was your weekend!?'
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »

naw Conflict gets his hand me downs from my female coworkers
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I gotta say is Macklemore.

They wanna be us SOOOOO bad. But they also wanna push a 🤬 agenda.
    Wtf?

For real, have yall ever heard of "bro rap?" They got a Manifest destiny in hiphop. Meaning, like the indigenous Natives of America (improperly called Indians) whote people will ignore you, but occupy your house, change the drapes, and start calling house politics.

Its the history of Europe.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He knows...
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was walkin in work, this non black was like "what's up, homie g dogg!", I'm THINKIN what the 🤬 so I keep it moving and say, " aint 🤬 , what up witchu" still walkin pass..my man says "oh you know, percolatin on the stickalater, yo!!

What the 🤬 that 🤬 even mean?

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moral of this thread: 🤬 white people
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was walkin in work, this non black was like "what's up, homie g dogg!", I'm THINKIN what the 🤬 so I keep it moving and say, " aint 🤬 , what up witchu" still walkin pass..my man says "oh you know, percolatin on the stickalater, yo!!

the 🤬 ? i would't have even responded to that BS
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that gentile just came on to u.
    White people practice their slang so u know he researched that and practiced in the mirror and timed u to try it out.

Watcho back yo nh.