What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC ladies, how do you deal with feeling broody?

THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have to confess....

I want another baby. Bad AF. Can't afford one at the moment. I want to start trying next summer though.

My son is getting older. He's so independent and he's a daddy's boy. To put it plainly, he don't fuck with me like that anymore :(

I was looking at old pics of my lil minion and I got a little teary...him so big now... :(

How do my fellow IC ladies deal with feeling broody?

Replies

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got baby fever too smh.
    peterpiffinKyle_Lurker
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,750 Regulator
    I go back and forth

Mine is 16 and will be in college soon ....so empty nest syndrome at times

If it happened I don't think it would be a bad thing .... We've talked about having a baby

My man has 2 boys ... Would be nice to have a lil girl
    UTDefense.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have those moments when I see smaller babies...it's like this instinctive awww I want one! rises up in me from out of nowhere.

I just remind myself that that precious baby phase is very temporary.