What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Women just shouldn't drive, Ever

2»

Replies

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These fucking birds be stopping at green lights to look both ways smfh, gettem tf of our roads.....for the kids sake.
    Chef_Taylor MoneyLuverblakfyahking
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    These fucking birds be stopping at green lights to look both ways smfh, gettem tf of our roads.....for the kids sake.

I stop at traffic lights a the time when they're green, :-( I forget to look and then slam on the breaks
    Baby nooo not u :(
    LadyZee  Colin$mackabi$h
  • MoneyLuverMoneyLuver Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    See wat I mean smh
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife is a much safer driver than me but I am a better driver.

ex. I would be a great taxi driver, my wife would be a excellent limo driver. See the difference.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

MoneyLuver
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

How does this work?

"Yeah I'm better at (insert activity here) than my wife, I'm just statistically more likely to kill myself while doing it"

It's a weird argument
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    MoneyLuver
    Trashboat wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

How does this work?

"Yeah I'm better at (insert activity here) than my wife, I'm just statistically more likely to kill myself while doing it"

It's a weird argument

Just becuz it sounds funny doesn't make it not true :-w
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women seem to edge men out when it comes to accidents

so what other areas of driving do we outperform them in to justify saying we generally drive better?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    gns
    I'm not tryna hear that shit. Just now on my way to work a broad cut off a tractor-trailer and almost made tha nigga crash

And 5 miles down tha road two Female drivers had an accident, one of them ran into tha back of a (different) tractor-trailer.

It was in tha middle of rush hour and shit was damn near gridlock'd. How tha fuck do u pull sum shyt like that off smh
  • 1800skypager1800skypager Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    I was behind a chick leaving work friday...stopped at the light i just knew ho was paying attention to her phone light hit green she still sitting there, i must've laid on my horn for about 10 seconds then when i was able swerved right by her...smh T/S aint lyin.

I had a similar experience the other day... I approached a green light with the intention to make a right and these white bitches were sitting in the turn lane way after the light turned green... I didn't attempt to brake because I figured they'd move... I had to slam my shit and honk for over 10 seconds for them to move.
    MoneyLuver
    I think for now on I'm gonna invest all my energy into raising awareness for this issue
    BlackCatgns
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @‌DRO

SHUT YO SEXY BLACK ASS UP
    iw23gx.jpg
  • BlackCatBlackCat Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People say I drive like a senior citizen. My sister is the worst driver I've ever seen though. She puts on nail polish while driving smh
    MoneyLuver
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicks be doin too much while driving... Wanna check instagram do make up and change music all while driving. I drive myself on trips and never go to sleep when riding with a chick. I ain't trying to wake up in the light lol .
    MoneyLuverpimped_out_red
    They really should do an unbiased re-study

I've yet to see a dude disagree smh
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I'd outdrive a lot of these small town drivers any day of the week.

Driving in Houston Brooklyn is like drivers ed expert edition.

Fixed.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    enbo
  • enboenbo Posts: 105 ✭✭
    cosign. Nobody ain't shit unless you drive in nyc(brooklyn manhattan etc
2»