What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ladies why do yall pull down the back of your shirt

CraigMakaveli
CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in The Powder Room
And brush off one butt cheek.

Is it because yall know im looking?

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TF.....
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • twatgetta
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »

cs Pico...tf are we talking about here?

• twatgetta
    MissK wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »

cs Pico...tf are we talking about here?

Are you conscious of things hanging off your ass when you wallk? do you check you ass game often? is the question. we hate to see sticky notes and cookie crumbs on your ass when you walk by...lol
  • MissK
    MissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskMembers Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ cookie crumbs and sticky notes.....

tumblr_m7q6wj9cqJ1r11y1eo1_500.gif

lol nah
  • twatgetta
    you know what I mean @missK....lol...when females be checkin they self out to make sure everythang is everythang....us guys notice this...lol...kinda like adjusting yout 🤬 in a bra..lol
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize women do 🤬 sometimes that has absolutely nothing to do with men right?

Yall are so full of yourselves.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Worst is I see dudes and their hairy ass cheeks and cracks sticking out, it's more common these days with the tight pants, and their outta shape overweight dudes, wear a 🤬 boxer and cover yo 🤬 🤬 nasty. So sloppy mofos.

That girl from modern family, goat.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YC11 wrote: »
    Worst is I see dudes and their hairy ass cheeks and cracks sticking out, it's more common these days with the tight pants, and their outta shape overweight dudes, wear a 🤬 boxer and cover yo 🤬 🤬 nasty. So sloppy mofos.

That girl from modern family, goat.
    Why you looking at dudes 🤬 to begin with?

• YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Of course someone gonna say that.... I see it, cuz I got eyes. I see for rent signs on the street, I see dead pigeons and cats on the road, I see old ladies on wheel chairs, I see chicks with ass and 🤬 in the mall, I see road signs, I see burger joints, I see convenience stores, I see people rocking flip flops, wearing shirts in winter, I see car accidents on my way to work and back, I see six sick whatever that 🤬 name is and her dreadlocks I wanna shave off. I see...

Get it?
  • VulcanRaven
    I gwt that but if you notice a man pants sagging you should be looking away from his 🤬 region
  • VulcanRaven
    Get*
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She kno that's tha money. Maker
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul IFNOTYNOT Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervous tick OP it's called preening: "Of a person: devote effort to making oneself look attractive and then admire one's appearance." They know a male is in the vicinity and they gotta get that glance from u. Or she could be fat and elastic on that blouse rides up.