What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I'm probably late AF but YAAAAAS! Big breasted women rejoice!

THOT PILGRIMTHOT PILGRIM Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think I finally found a backless strapless bra that's worth buying!!!!!
If you have natural big boobs then you know the scruggle mane. Backless dresses/ shirts with large arm holes are in and if you're a natural C cup or better, those styles are off limits unless your boobs defy gravity. And lets be honest, big titties usually have some weight on them.

I've probably paid for a boob job with all of the strapless/backless bras I've bought and thrown away. I'm hoping this is an answer to my issues (until I get the courage to buy some gravity defying tittays)

dupcups.jpg
The D-Up cups is the world’s first backless and strapless bra alternative for larger breasts (sizes C to GG cups).

The incredible patented Flexible Silicone Technology is the reason why the really can work for you.

The D-Up Cups is designed by Faveo and distributed by TaBare Couture (formerly Sense Solutions Products) for women with larger cup sizes to provide the comfort and freedom in a full-coverage, strapless and backless bra. The D-Up Cups are designed to lift, shape and hold you without straps but with maximum comfort.

The D-Up Cups are adjustable and reusable for your convenience. The D-Up Cups are not intended for low-cut tops, because it does require that the full bust is covered for maximum comfort and fit.

$50
miamivice305Copper

Replies