What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Have you ever regretted making a thread?

A Talented One
A Talented One stewMembers Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
Tell us about it...

I kinda regret making that thread about piling on reactions... I'm getting a crazy amount of f... well, you know what I am talking about. smh. I should have foreseen that.

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    TS will regret making a thread.... about regretting a thread he made.

What are you talking about? F...? I didn't even say that f-word.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You regretting this 🤬 right now.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna be part two of your other thread you silly ass 🤬
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever regretted ENTERING a thread?

tumblr_mu1v4xDTCb1qfnmgdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mrm1qj0s1w1qkjwivo7_r1_1280.jpg

Xx9Sc4Z.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. I only make classics.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever wanted to ban a poster?

tumblr_mmpqwi5G2d1r7h52lo1_1280.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    regret= feelings

in this case
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    I got a new thread idea: a thread about regretting making a thread asking whether anyone has made a thread they regretted.

I'm gonna pass though. Someone else can make it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave t/s his 22nd feelings.

There was a thread I made a few years back. It was about this chick who I was dealing with who I got into an argument, and ended things. So responded back tryin to play me. I thought it was funny and said "I gotta post this on the IC. I'm sure they'll get a good laugh." Good idea right? Hahaha...ehh.

As soon as I drop the thread, the IC...went...in! Lol! Lawd these posters ethered my soul so bad, my reaction reading the comments...

zFx58Mz.jpg

Backfired like a muthafucca. I swear if they had reactions back then, my feelings reaction would probably be @ 300+ right now.

Lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just go quietly bruh.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares, it's the internet. As long as it doesn't spill over into your real life there is no reason to give any 🤬 .