What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Wait, so going to the gym and eating healthy is "acting white" now?

A Talented One
A Talented One stewMembers Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
If you're a black woman?

Somebody wrote this on a blog:
Okay… so this was right on time for me. I was recently approached with the comment that my exercise regimen and eating habits were a form of assimilation as well. It was really disturbing because I am seriously striving for a healthier life. To have my ‘blackness’ questioned because I’d rather have a salad than some Popeye’s (and yes… that was the exact situation) hurt. I guess veggies and the stair master make me ‘Euro-centric’ but whateves…

http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/social-construct/working-out-is-for-white-people/

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Yes, and so is reading and having more than 100 words in your vocabulary.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres a lot of black folks acting white at my gym.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ramblings of the ignorant should not be dignified.
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take this 🤬 thread making abilities away please.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is especially in the south and being fat and eating sugar and lard is american black culture
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is especially in the south and being fat and eating sugar and lard is american black culture

Paula Dean
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm didn't see it was about women
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paula Dean

She got black in her, self hated she posses indeed.
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    MzKB wrote: »
    this is hood mentality

🤬 in the hood stay in the gym B

not the girls my 🤬 . the fat girls stay fat and the thick girls get fat eventually
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar _Jay_ Members Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mt4bguwAg71qkjwivo2_r1_500.gif

This

And 🤬 , take this 🤬 to Race and Religion thread or some wack ass growing pains 🤬

You're thread making skills are pure 🤬 grade A cow dung...stop peddling that 🤬

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Dumbest statement ever. Thread sucks yo
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAMembers Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, stupid muthafuckas think too much.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It an off shoot of the whole #fitfam thing on Instagram/social media on the surface the majority that you are white people so it looks like a "white" thing.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if a 🤬 tells me I'm selling out because I wear socks am I supposed to write a blog about it? Shouldn't I just write HIM off as being a clown? If that hurt my feelings doesn't that makr me.....A Goofy?
  • Dr.Chemix
    This 🤬 would make a racial topic out of burnt french fries given to him at mcdonalds.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    So if a 🤬 tells me I'm selling out because I wear socks am I supposed to write a blog about it? Shouldn't I just write HIM off as being a clown? If that hurt my feelings doesn't that makr me.....A Goofy?

Nah, that's different. I think this kind of ignorance is more widespread. So effort should be made to correct it.
  • Dr.Chemix

Nah, that's different. I think this kind of ignorance is more widespread. So effort should be made to correct it.

The ignorance of going to the gym is more widespread? 🤬 what the 🤬 you inject in your veins before posting b? I don't know 🤬 who clown a 🤬 for going to the gym and calling it white.

Bruh, your imagination with these thread topics is just 🤬 terrible 🤬 .