What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Father of the year

GodNThaBuild'n
GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altarIf dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

imageprocessor?image=http%3a%2f%2fassets.nydailynews.com%2fpolopoly_fs%2f1.1737943.1396026202!%2fimg%2fhttpImage%2fshower29n-1-web.jpg&width=640

A Georgia man was arrested for pummeling a 16-year-old boy after he caught him in the shower with his teen stepdaughter, police said.

Clinton Ward, 49, told police that he heard the girl, 16, talking in the bathroom soon after he stepped into the Athens home on Tuesday,WXIA-TV reported.

He thought she may have been speaking to someone on the phone, but then he heard another voice — the girl’s boyfriend.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/georgia-man-beats-teen-caught-shower-daughter-article-1.1737944

See here I applaud this man. America getting to damn soft. How would y'all react if you were in his position

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good 🤬 !
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah…he won the battle!
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the dad did was punch tha lil 🤬 in the face and chest. Ain't like he shot em
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet that 🤬 won't come back....

After he get out of jail
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u can't beat up ppl in your own home now?

Not if they were invited in
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Uncle Phil beat up Jazzy Jeff and thru his as out on sum fresh prince 🤬
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Elrawd wrote: »

so ppl with no authority can invite others into your home with no repercussions?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

so ppl with no authority can invite others into your home with no repercussions?

Legal residents of the home are not people with no authority
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I woulda told that lil 🤬 to get out. I'm not hitting him. Then I would've dealt with the daughter.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I woulda told that lil 🤬 to get out. I'm not hitting him. Then I would've dealt with the daughter.

So you would have beaten up tha daughter?

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now he's gonna catch a case cause his 🤬 daughter wants to be a.... 🤬 . Yeah exactly how does that make him father of the year? More like idiot/L of the year bet his daughter over there right now sucking that little 🤬 🤬 saying 'Sorry bae he be tripping sometimes.' 'You good tickle my 🤬 a little bit while you do it.' Don't save these hoes bruh let them be hoes.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now he's gonna catch a case cause his 🤬 daughter wants to be a.... 🤬 . Yeah exactly how does that make him father of the year? More like idiot/L of the year bet his daughter over there right now sucking that little 🤬 🤬 saying 'Sorry bae he be tripping sometimes.' 'You good tickle my 🤬 a little bit while you do it.' Don't save these hoes bruh let them be hoes.

No just no
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

XEy3pB3.jpg
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One stew Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    The stepfather lost.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

So you would have beaten up tha daughter?

Nah but I would've barked on her and she would be on punishment.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Legal residents of the home are not people with no authority

sounds cool, but since when do ones children have authority in ones home?
    he should press trespassing charges on that little bastard and have some thugs shoot up his mothers home.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you 🤬 so busy trying be cool with your kids and talk about what you wont be doing...this is why 🤬 is fukked up now.

some of yall dont ever need to be parents. i see you just gonna let you kids do whatever the fukk they want an not even try to correct them or discipline them.

a 16 year old girl fukk dont make her a 🤬
    a 16 year od boy fukk dont make him a 🤬
    a step father trying to protect the respect in his home is not an L
    a step father beating on a 🤬 cuz he think its sweet to come up in his crib an fukk his step daughter.

when i was a youngin...i would have never though to go to her crib if she has an male figure that had access to the crib.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NGAS ALLLWAYS TALKIM BOUT WHAT THEY WOULDA DID... U WOULD LOSE YO MIND IF U CAUGHT SOME NGA IN YO HOUSE
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    she prob at that age that she's on that "u aint my real dad" aint much he can do
  • LUClEN
    pralims wrote: »
    you 🤬 so busy trying be cool with your kids and talk about what you wont be doing...this is why 🤬 is fukked up now.

some of yall dont ever need to be parents. i see you just gonna let you kids do whatever the fukk they want an not even try to correct them or discipline them.

a 16 year old girl fukk dont make her a 🤬
    a 16 year od boy fukk dont make him a 🤬
    a step father trying to protect the respect in his home is not an L
    a step father beating on a 🤬 cuz he think its sweet to come up in his crib an fukk his step daughter.

when i was a youngin...i would have never though to go to her crib if she has an male figure that had access to the crib.

fascist
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I agree, I feel as if its the same as getting mad at a 🤬 for 🤬 your chick instead of getting mad at the female...