What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

If you always pay the bill on date's you's a trick ass *****

Got Em Shook
Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Now if you're payin for the bill and she gets the tip than thats acceptable.

Nothing wrong with a female payin for a meal or even splitting the bill. But if you always grab the bill and pay you're a trick ass 🤬 , period.

"Ol look I can impress 🤬 with money ass 🤬 ."

Little office discussion with one of my employee's, He says he always pays for the meals because thats what "gentlemen" do. Then I asked him does he even get a "Thank you" after its over. He said NO

Comments

• Got Em Shook
    🤬 no

I don't care, Im tryna educate my fellow brothers
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Kat is trying to say is...what prompted this thread, bro? 🤬 seems kinda bitter and 🤬 . Lol. No hate.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a date if the man doesn't pay
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A chick must had canceled lunch with him cause he said he wasn't paying
  • mryounggun
    So if he got a 'Thank you'...it would be ok?
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little office discussion with one of my employee's, He says he always pays for the meals because thats what "gentlemen" do. Then I asked him does he even get a "Thank you" after its over. He said NO

Okay well that's an extreme situation involving a 🤬 ass male. Tell him to man up.

No need to go on a rampage.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    If youre covering all the expenses within the relationship then thats a problem, but if its just dinners I dont see a problem with it if she reciprocates it later.

• Got Em Shook
    mryounggun wrote: »

Im guessin you always foot the bill
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun wrote: »

Im guessin you always foot the bill

Negative. In terms of dates, maybe 60%. Everything in my relationship is pretty much 50/50.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was dating, it was who ever asked. But I never let a chick pay for me unless she insist.
  • mryounggun
    caddo man wrote: »
    When I was dating, it was who ever asked. But I never let a chick pay for me unless she insist.

This is how I operate. When you just dating, whoever asks should be paying. And ladies, 🤬 outta here with the 'What I look like asking a man to go do some 🤬 ?' argument.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @700 wrote: »
    Y'all still go on dates

lol..you said this like you ever started going on dates.
  • Stew
    Stew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I usually split the bill on first couple dates.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i always pay when i go out with a chick unless she insist on paying.. its not tricking.. i just dont like the feeling of a chick paying 4 me 2 do anything...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit simping these Hoes!
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    If you complainin about a soft $35 or $40 you lost already.

If it take payin for dinner x amount of times to see you gettin played, you lost already.

I pay most of the time anyway because money talk in another kind of slang. When she see me flick through them bills and leave the 🤬 a nice tip, she love that 🤬 . I can practically see the 🤬 gettin turned on when I overpay, then tell the 🤬 "no change bruh". I can't write poetry my 🤬 , and I ain't lyin to no 🤬 to 🤬 her, that's like playin myself. I just give her my mind, and show the broad what i'm about. She respect your mind, and how you move, you 🤬 anyway.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    As I got older I stop looking for a shorty mainly based on her looks, now she gotta have her own bread among things. I say that to say, this 🤬 shouldnt even be an issue. If I call my girl to pick me up some burger king on the way home, I shouldnt have to worry about her asking for her $6.87 when she gets home.

And all yall females talkin that gentleman 🤬 , if your parents aint pay for your wedding 🤬 .